Written Update December 11th 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys here is today's update :)

Everybody asks RL why they're standing outside the club. She tells them to wait, brings a bag and gives tennis racket to Anoop. Everybody is shocked watching this scene unfold infront of their eyes. RL tells Anoop to take this racket from her because that's why she brought all of them here. She tells to him to complete what he left in the middle. She asks Sahil "that's what you wanted for your older brother..my older son". She asks for forgiveness. She tells him I did everything wrong I blamed you for everything, I shouldn't have done it. She wants to rectify her mistake but he tells her she did nothing wrong. He tells her you called me son, that's enough for me. And they finally hug. She tells him this happened because of Sahil and from now on she is going to be a good mother. She tells him to go win tournament. Sahil asks Mansi and Shivani that they knew about it already, that's what they were planning together ? And they both nod. Anoop looks at Mansi, holds her hand and tells her to come with him. they both seek blessings.

Sahil tells everyone to go ahead, he wants to talk to RL alone. He asks RL why she didn't say anything last night when he was shouting at her. She tells him he's not the only one who knows how to act. She tells him that she felt good after accepting Anoop. They both enter the club.

RL tells them to get ready and win the trophy for her. They both leave to get ready.

Mansi is nervous, Anoop tells Mansi they have to win at any cost. Mansi reassures him that everybody is them so they will surely win. Rehan comes from behind and tells them they're not even registered for the match as he withdrew their name. He tells them there is no match today. Anoops tells him he's going to check it himself.

Anoop asks the manager about the match and he tells them there were no contenders therefore the winning trophy has been given to the opponents as the winner.

Precap: RL is challenging Rehan that if he a good player, he'll play and win the match and if he wants to take the trophy without the match then she's okay with it. Rehan asks whether she's challenging him.  

aa loow ... tannice is such bore that nobody came to play even a match and rehan was given the trophy without match 🀣

comeon cvs  at least dhang ka game to choose karte like hocky or kabaddi...itna europian game choose karne ki kya zaroorat thi...jiske players tak india me sirf do hain...rehan and anoop 🀣😲
Thanks for update

I watched the epi also... I guess Tennis epi will go on till 2mrw Ihoep this track finishes soon
Tfs...
 Shana ur sooo mean!! πŸ˜† its better tennis than kabaddi!! dnt even know what that is!! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Tfs...
 Shana ur sooo mean!! πŸ˜† its better tennis than kabaddi!! dnt even know what that is!! πŸ˜³

oye Angrezan kabaddi humare bharat ke villages ka rashtriya game hai...where u can give dhobi pacchad (just a way washerman washes clothes ) to ur opponent ...

.i loved this game when i was kid as i really got good chance to wrestle down at least oneπŸ˜†...our girls team often won coz boys were often shown read card when they tried to wrestle us down but then we girls were big besharam and took advantage of their embarrassing confused  condition πŸ˜†...

Now say hai naa tennice se mazedaar...just think sahil anoop in one team and shivi mansi in another...and RL becomes referee...poor boys will always be shown red card if they tried to manhandle girls ...while girls can easily win just by winking their eyes 😳
Thnks for wu. Bas ab tennis puran jaldi se khatam ho jae. Paka dia hai
Hahaha.. to ye baat !! hamari Shana kabaddi player.. Vo bhi winner typz ki!! tks 4 this sweet info!! nvr played this!! only basketball n volleyball!! :p also soccer though I didn't lke it that much!!  n some thr angrezy games!! :p we had 2 play!! like it or t!! 
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Hahaha.. to ye baat !! hamari Shana kabaddi player.. Vo bhi winner typz ki!! tks 4 this sweet info!! nvr played this!! only basketball n volleyball!! :p also soccer though I didn't lke it that much!!  n some thr angrezy games!! :p we had 2 play!! like it or t!! 

seems like u got ur schooling in metros...well my schooling was done in suburbs though it was a convent school still had more of suburban effect  ,thats why i know more about vilages of India It was after my high school i came to know about city and its odd  ways...when i came , it was like who is this behen ji but my english and debating saved me...my friends were surprised to know that people of small cities too can be good at modern things and at a pity language called English πŸ˜†