REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

The House is being set up, lets  make it welcoming to all !!and Love U for the pleasure and happiness u give with ur ebullience ..

Bituwa..Obviously something has to cook up between Rashmi and Randeep varna where will we get our lubb isshtory 😉
Randeep is the inspector na?
I liked him
😃
their jodi would be a nice watch

We will Bhait and bhait 😃

ha ha...and I am already caught in your bait...😉

Chalo C u all in a couple of hrs...😊
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JRia

Randeep is the inspector na?
I liked him
😃
their jodi would be a nice watch

Yes, He is the Inspector ..Both are calm and level headed but I would be happy if Randeep is clean shaven instead of sporting that stubble, it does not suit him..😕

Yes, He is the Inspector ..Both are calm and level headed but I would be happy if Randeep is clean shaven instead of sporting that stubble, it does not suit him..😕
i guess the actors are lazy these days to shave
Originally posted by JRia

i guess the actors are lazy these days to shave

Maybe we shud send them a box of razors 😆😆
sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread
Originally posted by clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread
hi shammi chechi
🤗
GM Reduxians🤗

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight… "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child… the whole episode… on Bittoo… on children who go to school every day… we send or own children to school everyday… and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds… spine chilling… I doubt I can sleep tonight!

Originally posted by sunshine99

Pic Credit: 2612 picture gallery

Lovely reflections on the episode Tants and Appu..⭐️

The series and its attempts to break myths on terrorism and its related affairs...

• Women like Shahana are an integral part of the network as men...
  • Terrorists are not misguided dumb and manipulated people. They are smart,level headed, equally focused  and passionate about their work like Jidda, Malik, Shahana, you and me...
  • The business of terrorism is like any other a place where money is made, power play is on and the need to expand and thrive  exists...As you see with the exchange between Jidda and Sheikh, Shahana, Jidda and their boss..
  • What drives the faceless  stranger to do what he or she does ? It is similar to what drives us to do a job... work  on a passion that gives us satisfaction like Rathore, Shahana, Shantanu...
  • The victims, the perpetrators and the  people who witness the acts...keep changing their sides and the cycle continues...apt examples Rashmi, Shahana,Mastana ,his girlfriend, Jidda, Mallik the list will include new names as time elapses...
  • Revenge, greed, passion,power  spear head terrorism  very similar to the drive a common man experiences in life 
  • Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...
  • what then differentiates them from us ? A simple word called nerve.. which helps each to channel their inner desires, frustrations, wishes, need  in different ways.. Some find yoga,meditation therapeutic and some the power of gun and a bomb cathartic...
It is just a different view that each eye understands,each ear hears, each mind processes and each human being acts upon... 

Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...

totally loved it, Koeliyya 😃
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM Reduxians🤗

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight' "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child' the whole episode' on Bittoo' on children who go to school every day' we send or own children to school everyday' and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds' spine chilling' I doubt I can sleep tonight!

Good Morning Nivi 🤗