REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread

Shammi,

Thank You !!  and better watch it on YT or star Player ... U need to watch this to understand and appreciate the acting ..

My PLeasure, Hun 😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...

totally loved it, Koeliyya 😃
y do such people take up such a job?
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM Reduxians🤗

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight' "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child' the whole episode' on Bittoo' on children who go to school every day' we send or own children to school everyday' and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds' spine chilling' I doubt I can sleep tonight!

Vedha 🤗

Loved the Pic..

Aditi  is really playing her role of Bittu's Mom well re and  the kid is trying.. He is not bad or good but adequate ...koi gal nahi

Yep, He is the same one , Vedha..and he  and Shahana make a good team ..they keep u riveted to the screen😃

Vedha 🤗

Loved the Pic..

Aditi  is really playing her role of Bittu's Mom well re and  the kid is trying.. He is not bad or good but adequate ...koi gal nahi

Yep, He is the same one , Vedha..and he  and Shahana make a good team ..they keep u riveted to the screen😃

Glad u Liked the Pic,i loved it the moment i saw it nd saved a lot of time too 😆(usually i'll be breaking my head  for atleast 10 mins to choose a Pic)

when i look at the kid i cant stop myself from thinking kash Aarav(Vishal) played this role,i saw him in Bournvita Ad,he is a cutiepie😃
Originally posted by JRia

y do such people take up such a job?

There could be many reasons, Ria... Some  do not fit into the society despite their obvious intelligence, Some for money, some for glory, some  for power, some to feed their blood lust..
Originally posted by nivedha84

Glad u Liked the Pic,i loved it the moment i saw it nd saved a lot of time too 😆(usually i'll be breaking my head  for atleast 10 mins to choose a Pic)

when i look at the kid i cant stop myself from thinking kash Aarav(Vishal) played this role,i saw him in Bournvita Ad,he is a cutiepie😃

The Kid who says, "Mujhe bhi Hindi aati hai" That child kya .. well lets see how this boy acts ..

waise  I am liking the acting of all major players..Shahna, Jadda, Malati , Ritika, Rinki, Mastana .. In fact the actor playing Ritika is the one who is playing it very subtly ... not too much emotions, but  she does make us understand what  Ritika is going throough.. M beginning  to like her ..

The Kid who says, "Mujhe bhi Hindi aati hai" That child kya .. well lets see how this boy acts ..

waise  I am liking the acting of all major players..Shahna, Jadda, Malati , Ritika, Rinki, Mastana .. In fact the actor playing Ritika is the one who is playing it very subtly ... not too much emotions, but  she does make us understand what  Ritika is going throough.. M beginning  to like her ..
Hmm whatever i saw i just a Fake Ritika,so dont know a thing abt Real Ritika,except in a FB where the kidnaped her nd gave her sedatives😃
Sathu here comes Aarav Singh Raizada(Vishal )
Hello Reduxians!!!🤗

A very Good morning to al!!!😊

Lemme go read the 1st page and will come for the discussions...😃

Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...

totally loved it, Koeliyya 😃
tants u liked my ramblings...I am honoured.. I am too passionate about the issue as I was mentioning earlier . So the danger of getting carried away with reflections in my writings  is for real..😳

A plain job it is to them Tants.. where people are as good as papers and computers who serve a purpose for achieving an end. When the need is served  with no scope of further use  people meet the same fate as papers and computers- junk to be disposed off... The thought gives me goosebumps and a shudder..I wish  every one could  feel that way  to rid us of this phenomenon that is getting stuck into our world like  a colony of leeches...  But it is an Utopian dream *sigh*

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago