REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathu here comes Aarav Singh Raizada(Vishal )

This Boy does not have that innocence, Vedha..looks  mature and  oldish for Bittu's age
Riyya,Sharmi,Appu, Shami thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š
GM ladies ๐Ÿค—

Sathya, nice description of Bittu's torment and the bonding between Randeep and Bittu. Me too loved the shot of the rattles... cold blooded murderer doting on her child was spooky.. 

Appu, Koel, very nice...

Originally posted by tanthya

This Boy does not have that innocence, Vedha..looks  mature and  oldish for Bittu's age

Na Sathu he looks younger than Bittu,dont go by the pic he is posing as Jr.ASR๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sunshine99

tants u liked my ramblings...I am honoured.. I am too passionate about the issue as I was mentioning earlier . So the danger of getting carried away with reflections in my writings  is for real..๐Ÿ˜ณ

A plain job it is to them Tants.. where people are as good as papers and computers who serve a purpose for achieving an end. When the need is served  with no scope of further use  people meet the same fate as papers and computers- junk to be disposed off... The thought gives me goosebumps and a shudder..I wish  every one could  feel that way  to rid us of this phenomenon that is getting stuck into our world like  a colony of leeches...  But it is an Utopian dream *sigh*

Koeliyaa,

HUgs !! I thought I missed You ...

Now My question is has the  face of terrorism changed.. Did it start out with the initial goal of  achieving their  goal * of homeland, supremacy of their religion etc etc*  and has now become lucrative business where ur skills are sold for  attractive sum..

Koeliyaa,

HUgs !! I thought I missed You ...

Now My question is has the  face of terrorism changed.. Did it start out with the initial goal of  achieving their  goal * of homeland, supremacy of their religion etc etc*  and has now become lucrative business where ur skills are sold for  attractive sum..

There were always those mercenaries who were ready to sell their skills isn't it? They were not sold on the cause, but money
hey all went without notice

howu all '
Originally posted by nivedha84

Na Sathu he looks younger than Bittu,dont go by the pic he is posing as Jr.ASR๐Ÿ˜†

He has chubby cheeks  but somehow there is a loss of innocence in his eyes ... pata nahi, I felt this boy was mature for his age

He has chubby cheeks  but somehow there is a loss of innocence in his eyes ... pata nahi, I felt this boy was mature for his age
The thing is He is a Good Actor Sathu,๐Ÿ˜‰

Applause to page1 writers๐Ÿ‘

Tants:  Loved  the description about Bittus Situaion and contrast between two mothers.  Beautiful portrayal of   pain of mother and child .

Appu:  Loved your analysis on episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Koeliy:   Differnt take on terrorrism  ๐Ÿ‘

Sumana :  Soothing Green color font back...๐Ÿ˜ƒ