26-12

REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 - Page 6

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Why are we discussing ASR jr? I like the kid playing Bittu... there was a deadened, defeated look to him which was very well done...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

hey all went without notice

howu all '

Hello  Shammi tants nivi pallo, shanthi
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samanthana

Hello  Shammi tants nivi pallo, shanthi

Hi Judes...

Hi Sathya, Koel, Shami, Pals, Vedha as well..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies πŸ€—

Sathya, nice description of Bittu's torment and the bonding between Randeep and Bittu. Me too loved the shot of the rattles... cold blooded murderer doting on her child was spooky.. 

Appu, Koel, very nice...

GM, Shanti πŸ€—

To every Mother , Her child is the one while the rest are just people, I suppose... M liking the camera work of this show .. also the fact that the track does not get focused on one single individual but is showing everyone..😊
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Koeliyaa,

HUgs !! I thought I missed You ...

Now My question is has the  face of terrorism changed.. Did it start out with the initial goal of  achieving their  goal * of homeland, supremacy of their religion etc etc*  and has now become lucrative business where ur skills are sold for  attractive sum..

My guess as a viewer it was always there...like a small business venture which grew silently organizing itself well.. it didnot have wide reach as it stayed comfortably away from western shores meant to  spread it's effect elsewhere but  with time they became self sufficient and did not need big brothers to direct them.. rather they wanted to be their own architects... their ambitions grew bigger and bolder and they struck everywhere... Their old supporters who became new victims , old victims who got allies and the fight started.. still continues... the western shores are fiercely gaurded with old targets seeing bigger havocs like 26/11...Old targets/victims need to wake up  and smell the coffee to be unanimous in curbing the threat with strong hands... Till then u don't know when and where they wait for u which 2612 highlights well... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

The thing is He is a Good Actor Sathu,πŸ˜‰

Might be , but  I do not see him as Bittu ..  he is too much  Kozhu kozhu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

GM, Shanti πŸ€—

To every Mother , Her child is the one while the rest are just people, I suppose... M liking the camera work of this show .. also the fact that the track does not get focused on one single individual but is showing everyone..😊

yes.. its different having everyone shown... even those who don't appear in the actual episode, appear in the FBs..

I like the characterization of Jeddah... so casual about death and mayhem, focused on his own mercenary ends..
Nina90 thumbnail
Will comment after catching up with the episodes... πŸ˜Š
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sathu...I am way too emotional when a child comes into picture...cried buckets in TZP😭( am still a laughing stock amongst my frnds for thatπŸ˜†)...and yes...had lump in my throat reading u..coz the episode came in front of me...also liked the contrast between Shahana & Malati...

Appu...Loved the Write-up...and yup...ur last para...scared me too...its too tough to even imagine such things...

Sumana...ur pointers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koel...what lovely compare & contrast...beautifully written
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey tants, Nice writeup.. But still I am at loss about what is happening... How many episodes have gone so far?
Girlwa, Where will I get the story so far? No written updates also... if someone could tell me where to get a short summary of precaps, It would be of great help..