REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Might be , but  I do not see him as Bittu ..  he is too much  Kozhu kozhu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry for butting in.. But I liked him in Bournvita ad.. so much "know it all" reminded me of Jr.ASR!
@ Sathu - As usual...Fantastic analysis. πŸ‘ I watched the episode with a sleep-driven mind, so could not pay attention to some parts. But reading u, I could visualize the episode. U r right, what a contrast between 2 mothers

@ Appu - Lovely analysis & yes, its scary to think people wanting to attack the innocent kids. Even I did not like them showing the kid wanting to commit suicide. πŸ˜•

@ Sumana - Loved ur points. πŸ‘πŸΌ Looks like there will be love angle between Rathore & Rashmi 😳

@ Koel - Beautiful points explaining the similarities & the difference between common man & the terrorist πŸ‘
Originally posted by abavi

Hey tants, Nice writeup.. But still I am at loss about what is happening... How many episodes have gone so far?
Girlwa, Where will I get the story so far? No written updates also... if someone could tell me where to get a short summary of precaps, It would be of great help..

hey Sathu did a recap last tuesday i guess..and 2 WU...on FB Redux...lemme find out...
Originally posted by slmu

yes.. its different having everyone shown... even those who don't appear in the actual episode, appear in the FBs..

I like the characterization of Jeddah... so casual about death and mayhem, focused on his own mercenary ends..

Shanti..  De Taali..even I like Jadda just for the same reason... U loathe the guy, u feel creeped out and yet u are fascinated by him..
Originally posted by pals13

Sathu...I am way too emotional when a child comes into picture...cried buckets in TZP😭( am still a laughing stock amongst my frnds for thatπŸ˜†)...and yes...had lump in my throat reading u..coz the episode came in front of me...also liked the contrast between Shahana & Malati...

Appu...Loved the Write-up...and yup...ur last para...scared me too...its too tough to even imagine such things...

Sumana...ur pointers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koel...what lovely compare & contrast...beautifully written

Pallo,

I thought U were Sherni...Tum tho  Sponge cake nikhli !!

Thanks Hun ...  I dono, Y'day I really liked the way Bittu brought out his inner turmoil..be it the watch   or his belief that he can die and go to his dada..
Originally posted by tanthya

What was even more chilling was the dismissal of life so casually.. Childre, Bah !!  U mean killing of such trifling kiddos will get our mission to succeed ..Jadda brought in the right amount of indifference and contempt in that sentence ..and also the glimpse how  Human life is a statistic , a number which is calculated in terms of  loss or profit..
yes, Jeddah was supremely callous when he dismissed Shahana's plan that way... but i think those poor children are going to get killed on 2612... after all Shahana said it is only the beginning... all I hope for is that poor Bittoo is out of the way
Originally posted by clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread
Thank you, Darling!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pals13

hey Sathu did a recap last tuesday i guess..and 2 WU...on FB Redux...lemme find out...
Thanks pallu..

Please give me the link
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM ReduxiansπŸ€—

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight' "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child' the whole episode' on Bittoo' on children who go to school every day' we send or own children to school everyday' and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds' spine chilling' I doubt I can sleep tonight!

Thank you, Nivi... I did have trouble sleeping last nightπŸ˜†
Originally posted by slmu

GM ladies πŸ€—

Sathya, nice description of Bittu's torment and the bonding between Randeep and Bittu. Me too loved the shot of the rattles... cold blooded murderer doting on her child was spooky.. 

Appu, Koel, very nice...
πŸ€—Thanks