Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: samanthana

Applause to page1 writersπŸ‘

Tants:  Loved  the description about Bittus Situaion and contrast between two mothers.  Beautiful portrayal of   pain of mother and child .

Appu:  Loved your analysis on episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Koeliy:   Differnt take on terrorrism  πŸ‘

Sumana :  Soothing Green color font back...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Judsie
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Sathu...I am way too emotional when a child comes into picture...cried buckets in TZP😭( am still a laughing stock amongst my frnds for thatπŸ˜†)...and yes...had lump in my throat reading u..coz the episode came in front of me...also liked the contrast between Shahana & Malati...

Appu...Loved the Write-up...and yup...ur last para...scared me too...its too tough to even imagine such things...

Sumana...ur pointers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koel...what lovely compare & contrast...beautifully written

Scared is such an inadequate word, Pallo
somehow this show is making its presence felt...
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: archie_79

@ Sathu - As usual...Fantastic analysis. πŸ‘ I watched the episode with a sleep-driven mind, so could not pay attention to some parts. But reading u, I could visualize the episode. U r right, what a contrast between 2 mothers

@ Appu - Lovely analysis & yes, its scary to think people wanting to attack the innocent kids. Even I did not like them showing the kid wanting to commit suicide. πŸ˜•

@ Sumana - Loved ur points. πŸ‘πŸΌ Looks like there will be love angle between Rathore & Rashmi 😳

@ Koel - Beautiful points explaining the similarities & the difference between common man & the terrorist πŸ‘

Hugs! Shilpa
tanthya thumbnail

@ Sathu - As usual...Fantastic analysis. πŸ‘ I watched the episode with a sleep-driven mind, so could not pay attention to some parts. But reading u, I could visualize the episode. U r right, what a contrast between 2 mothers

@ Appu - Lovely analysis & yes, its scary to think people wanting to attack the innocent kids. Even I did not like them showing the kid wanting to commit suicide. πŸ˜•

@ Sumana - Loved ur points. πŸ‘πŸΌ Looks like there will be love angle between Rathore & Rashmi 😳

@ Koel - Beautiful points explaining the similarities & the difference between common man & the terrorist πŸ‘

Thanxx, Shilpa ...

πŸ˜ƒ
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Ladies . Sorry for not being able to write .
Actually I did not watch th eepisode properly and moreover have been very busy in th eoffice hence didnt get the time.

Not been wel since past 2 days , so sleep early in the night. But insha Allah will try and write today
sumana-13 thumbnail

sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

The House is being set up, lets  make it welcoming to all !!and Love U for the pleasure and happiness u give with ur ebullience ..

Bituwa..Obviously something has to cook up between Rashmi and Randeep varna where will we get our lubb isshtory πŸ˜‰

sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread

thanks for encouraging me Shami ...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

Applause to page1 writersπŸ‘

Tants:  Loved  the description about Bittus Situaion and contrast between two mothers.  Beautiful portrayal of   pain of mother and child .

Appu:  Loved your analysis on episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Koeliy:   Differnt take on terrorrism  πŸ‘

Sumana :  Soothing Green color font back...πŸ˜ƒ

thank you Judy...I'm glad you liked it ...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Sathu...I am way too emotional when a child comes into picture...cried buckets in TZP😭( am still a laughing stock amongst my frnds for thatπŸ˜†)...and yes...had lump in my throat reading u..coz the episode came in front of me...also liked the contrast between Shahana & Malati...

Appu...Loved the Write-up...and yup...ur last para...scared me too...its too tough to even imagine such things...

Sumana...ur pointers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koel...what lovely compare & contrast...beautifully written

@ blue... thanks
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago