WU:Bulbul's sting operation;Nok jok of sisters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha thanx a lot 4 update. and i really like sargun's ckt here & wish it won't get butchered later on as ekta mai is expert in it.and wish she brings ajay opposite her as in Junoon his role is going 2 b sidelined & may bcum meaningless so better do it.both Ajay & Sargun've awesum chemistry.😊😊😊

btw swetha u r also doing WU of junoon na??😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail
yeah Tiny mee doing updates for Junoon too n 2 more shows Jeannie aur Juju n 26-12 (i'm loving this show a lot; its better than saas bahu dramas) 😳

I liked today's episode after much rona dhona we got some light hearted episode 😊

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

yeah Tiny mee doing updates for Junoon too n 2 more shows Jeannie aur Juju n 26-12 (i'm loving this show a lot; its better than saas bahu dramas) 😳

I liked today's episode after much rona dhona we got some light hearted episode 😊

but i m not liking junoon. tho its better than saas-bahu dramas but its 2 much OTT like Rajanikant movies & luks v. unrealistic.🀒i m just watching it 2 see Ajay's ckt & its progress.i know theres need of drama but its 2 much.πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and thatswhy i miss Phulwa v.much. it'd also drama & stylish actions but never luked unrealistic.πŸ‘πŸ‘ i find 26-12 much better. it has also stunts & drama but doesn't luk unrealistic.πŸ‘

and u r talking abt 2days junoon epi naa?? even i liked 2days epi. atleast akash brought smile in the show.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒi like adi from the days of NAIDL but not liking his ckt or acting v.much here. and mouni is really pathetic. i don't want 2 say this there as fans"ll not like so telling u here.πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
hahahah yeah me too not liking that show but just watching it for sake of Updates too much negativity

I loved the acting of Shargun in today's episode though i'm watching her on screen for first time 😳 brilliant acting by her πŸ‘

hope they won't butcher her character n make her this strong character all over n i don't even want the same history of M & A to repeat on their kids 😳
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew!

It would actually have been hard to digest the fact if she was an actual call girl.

tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

hahahah yeah me too not liking that show but just watching it for sake of Updates too much negativity

I loved the acting of Shargun in today's episode though i'm watching her on screen for first time 😳 brilliant acting by her πŸ‘

hope they won't butcher her character n make her this strong character all over n i don't even want the same history of M & A to repeat on their kids 😳

yeah 2 much -vity but wid unrealistic drama.

@bold oh u r watching her  4 the 1st time?? do watch her in Phulwa after leap. u"ll like her more there & also Ajay. both were brilliantπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈtho pre-leap story & actors were also gud but post -leap its marvellous.⭐️⭐️

@ ckt butchering. i also hope the same like u r hoping.😳

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lord 10 years gone and Mona is as stupid as she used to be πŸ˜† Now her daughter has to come to rescue her!
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

Lord 10 years gone and Mona is as stupid as she used to be πŸ˜† Now her daughter has to come to rescue her!

its real sad,an actress of her stature couldn't do anything in the so called her comeback show.πŸ˜†y is she doing this show?wn will ekta make a story on normal,simple,real human beings?πŸ˜†
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it just shows:never judge a book by its cover! Until today's episode, we suspected bulbul of being really bad and a disappointment to mona. Just turns out that she is more alert and more sharp than mona and in fact a credit to herEdited by Rozy_02 - 11 years ago