Phir Subah Hogi

WU 11 12 12,TJS asks TVS Kuhu for his son

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you. Looks interesting

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, well done!
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FINALLY some real action in the show 👏. Maybe I'll start watching again. Thank much for the update.
daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update

Adi ran off without talking to mahaan sugni and tjs brings marriage proposal. Good to see the story moving ahead. Have to see what will happen today as per the promo for 12/12/12

croziaxx thumbnail
 i m not much hopeful, but me feel some thing fresh, if they concentrate to this new track, it will be good, other wise triangle seems quite boring...   
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u chalhov !             i am happy good or bad our vikram will remain longer then adini on screen. and from current track i think vikram will be in action for long, for kuhu as well as adini both. as adini are unable to solve their own problem how they will solve kuhu's .so vikram will safeguard his sister i think.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update chalhov. Not surprise with the dramatic change of Vickram's character. That was the CVs intention all along to show Vickram as a villain and Adini as mahaan. Anyway that wouldn't change my perception and mind about Vickram, I will enjoy this negative role of him, as long as he get his revenge from Adi and Sugni for their betrayal. I'm a bit disappointed and saddened with the way the CVs destroyed/ sabotaged/butchered such a powerful, strong and dignified character as Vickram, their loss anyway. The CVs have a good chance to utilized "the character Vickram" and attract more viewers, but they blew it by making him villainous. Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update. anyone notice blooper with well scene. sugni was wearin baby pink sari yet when "sugni" jumped in the well behind champa, it was bright red and blue color...LOL
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TJS family is just disgusting