Afsar Bitiya

Secret Santa Sign Up :D

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I was going around a few forums and saw that they have this Christmas Secret Santa thing going on, do you as a forum want that too? I would be glad to do this Secret Santa thing, I really need your replies for this 😊 also who wants a Prishna Scene Discussion Thread where we will only discuss about Prishna from the begining to know 😃

Secret Santa thing:

Basically those who sign up for this will each be given a name by me PMed to them and they will be that person's Secret Santa and they will gift them anything they want to give for e.g.

• Siggie
  • VideoMix
  • Poem
  • Anything you like and would gift online for a christmas gift (Somebody give me ideas 😳)

You will PM me those gifts and I will make the thread for it and will post each gift for the person,but you must not tell the person you are their secret Santa 😉 ðŸ˜ƒ

Comment below if you want to Sign Up for this 😊
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Secret Santa List:

moniluvskinshuk

martalinda

sandaib

pavi_19

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Sounds Nice idea Fizu . I am all in ðŸ˜Š . Although i didn't got about this Secret Santa ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh Sounds Nice idea Fizu . I am all in ðŸ˜Š . Although i didn't got about this Secret Santa ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Me neither 😆 I'm gonna go find out how this works and post it here 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
^^Posted the Secret Santa details  ðŸ˜³ 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok i am in u just going to have to explain it a little more for me though abit confused.
Fizu It looks nice but U have to explain it by giving example as I am little confused ðŸ˜Š
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Basically whoever signs up I will give you a name from the same list to which you will have to plan a present for so for e.g. Moni I make you Sandia's secret Santa then you will have to give her a present but you will PM me that present instead of giving it directly to her and on the day I make the thread I will post all the presents in that thread.
Oh Ok . But I don't know how to make Siggies . And my VM Software is not working . So What else I can give in Present if I gets the chance.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh Ok . But I don't know how to make Siggies . And my VM Software is not working . So What else I can give in Present if I gets the chance.

I can help you regarding the siggie bit 😳