Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
wow Gisel, with T and TA you took all of us around a amazing trip. FF was filled with all flavors of a fiction. It covered almost all genres...  Amazing.

So Honeymoon mudincha appuram enna, regular day to day life filled chinna chinna sandaigal. So T and TA is not different from any husband and wife nu athukulla 'Neeya Nana' nu board pottuta... Can't wait for it.

Jeya sonna mathiri 'Put you think hat again'... Ana Jeya, Gisel than athe kalaturathe illeya... She is totally amazing... Keeping rocking Girl...

Thanks Gisel for your FF, great work and I liked reading it.  It was nice to read about TT's adventures. 
Wow wow wow awesomeee Gisel... πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was a great journey with Thendraliansss... Thank you sooo much for the dialogue between me and Tansss β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
Tooo goood... Wanting more like thisss... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ahhh superb πŸ‘πŸΌ
Super o super Gisel!πŸ‘ You made it fantastic! I like to work with you, its like a challenge for me to make such creations and its nice to make that. Keep it up!😎 Ennum ippidi ane works iruntha sollunge Boss I will do itπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
So T/T completed their long honeymoon at least in our imagination ... good work Gisel πŸ‘ ... lovely pics, scenes and very descriptive writing ...Thanks!😊
Wow...Gisel...finally read the last 2 parts...i totally forgot about this...
aana padichu patha angayum enaku OT velai thaana? What a damage...
Awww the way u brought in the boss and the special guest...Tanu baby...aww so touching and excellent...awesome way to bring in all characters and same way TT for a world tour...wow...just excellent is not enough!!!...
Superb Gisel... TT world tour.. royal family touring with them along.. wow.. too good..πŸ‘