Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omgg Superb Gisel 👏

Post soon cant wait 😉
verisimilitude thumbnail
Gisel super part da..

aana enna poyi Goa sneha maathiri dress panna vachitiyea... Naanum neeyum villiya???🤔
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Outside the airport.

Gisel, on the phone, "Intha Tamil ipdi pannuvanu na nenachu kuda pakala😕." with Haritha and Shubba watching for her reaction, "..sorry...I'm sure I heard Europe..😕" she puts the phone on loudspeaker, a voice, "...Sorry nra varutheika inga edam illa...ivalo careless a irukira azha network la vechurukirathuku boss ku therinja en thalaiya than urutuvaru😲. Give the phone to Shubba..."
Shubba, "...Han Jeya😲..sollu..." Jeya, "Ithukuthan puthu azhukal nama gangla venamnu sonnein." Haritha comforts a sad Gisel. Shubba, " Ippo atha pathi pesi no use...ena pannalam?" Jeya, " Mauritius...hm...nan Ester😲ku call pannurein...oru responsible agent😲 a annupanum...nan pathukurein." The call gets disconnected. Shubba, "Gisel, it's ok. First time thena..😳" Gisel, "Antha Tamil matum ein kaila kadaichan, sethan😆. Entha arivali Europeku porathuku munadi Mauritus povan?" Haritha, "Tamil povan😆." Everyone shares a good laugh.

Scene shifts to Mauritius airport😎, Tamil and Thulasi come out of the airport. Tamil, " Actual a ithu namaku time loss🤢, inga vathutu Europe porathu, ana Dubai mall la adicha jackpot a ein waste pannunum nu than inga vathurukom. Luck is still following us😲, huh?" Thulasi justs smiles and suddenly notices something and nags Tamil, "Ein ga. Athu Trisha va😲?" Tamil turns to look at where Thulasi is pointing, " Ada...almost antha mathiri than iruku but avunga ein inga board pidichitu irukanga?" and reads the board, "Winners of  Dubai Shopping Festival Lucky Draw" , "Ei athu nama than😉. Va." and they move towards her, "Hi!" The lady who looks like Trisha turns to look at them and takes off her sun glasses😎, "Mrs & Mr. Tamil Arasan?" Tamil nods, "Yes" and shows his ID. The lady, "Welcome to Mauritius! I'm Smiles😲. I will be your guide here. You are here on a one day trip and you will be leaving by tonight's flight, right?" Tamil nods. Smiles calls the driver, "Ivanga suitcase a carla vei." Thulasi, " Neenga tamil a?" Smiles, " Illa ga. Unga husband than Tamil😈. ". Tamil and Smiles laugh. Smiles turns to go with Tamil following her. Thulasi doesn't like her attitude😲 and gives an irritated look and follows Tamil to the cab.

Scene cut and shifts.
"Wow. What? No. No. No. Azha vidunga da sami😕." Thulasi holds on to Tamil in fear, "Van ga intha nata vituya poirulam😲."
Smiles, "Come on, Thulasi. Baya padathinga."
Tamil joins in comforting Thulasi, "Ithu once in life time chance😲, ma."
Thulasi, "Vena neenga ponga. Nan varala."
Smiles, "Ingaya thaniya irupeingala?😲"
Tamil, "Come on, Thulasi." Thulasi looks at Tamil, a little annoyed, "Nan povein pa."
Thulasi looks down sad. An Indian lady is watching all this from a distance and laughs. Everyone turns to see her. The lady, controls her laughter, "Ena tamil nadu la irunthu vanthurukeingala?😕"
Thulasi nods slowly. The lady continues, "Oru nimisham ein kuda vama😕." Tamil also begins to follow them. The lady says, "Unga wife a kadathira matein😲." 
When they are a little away from Tamil and Smiles, the lady says, "Ena ma. Oru singathuka kuda un purushana thaniya anupura? Thappu. Periya thappu😲." Thulasi turns to look at Tamil and Smiles, laughing and chatting. She turns to talk to the lady but finds out that she is not there😲. She then again turns to look at Tamil and walks towards them briskly, " Nanum unga kuda varein." Smiles and Tamil stop their chatting and look at her surprised, "Wow. Nala change over. Va kuttima. Ippo than Smiles ein ta enalam pannanum nu brief pannitu irunthanga. Namaka munadi, there will be trainees and experts. And the lions are really tame. Namaku no problem😲." Thulasi nods and gives a firm look. Smiles also smiles, " Ok. You guys carry on. I will meet you after the safari is over😕." Tamil and Thulasi holding each other walk forward into the wild with the other tourists, with Smiles heading towards the lady, " Ester😲. Eduthuteingala?" Ester, " Ama. Inga iruku paru." showing Thulasi's handbag successfully to Smiles😲. Smiles, "Seikram. Ula irukiratha eduthurunga." Both of them search for something very frantically. Ester, " Onumai illaya😲." Smiles, " Illaya?" and takes it from her and checks in, " Ama. Illa.😕" Ester takes her phone and calls someone, " Hello Jeya. This is Ester from Mauritius." and she updates everything and then she puts the call on loudspeaker, " But I'm 100% positive. It was their handbag. Red." they can hear Gisel's voice🤓. The call is on conference. Jeya, " Handbag red colora, Smiles?" Smiles replies, " Ama." and the photo matches. Shubba, "If necessary we will have to make a break in.😕" Haritha, "Mauritiusla they haven't been to any hotels...hm...Dubaila hotel la iruka chance illa, already checked. Enga irukum?" Smiles, "Don't tell me that we have to tag along with them anymore. Romba mokka jodi🤣." Ester, "Unma than romance kuda nama solli thara vendiyatha iruku😆." Jeya, "Hm..bossta nan ena bathil solluvein?" Everyone remains silent😕.

Scene shifts to Tamil and Thulasi having their bold walk with the lions enjoying the flora and fauna of the African savannah, with a tinge of thrill, excitement and fear😎. 

Tamil, "Kuttima! Oru aruva kollarula vanthutom. Nengukula bayamathan iruku" Thulasi, "Ippo bayama iruku athu ithu nu sollureingala? Ungala" and pinches Tamil's cheeks. Tamil, " Ei. Amaithi." motioning her to be silent and careful😳. Tamil, "Kudika thani iruka." Thulasi, " Ama." and tries to open her handbag and finds it is gone. She becomes alarmed, "ENAGA! Handbaga kanum. Passports lam athulathan irunthuthu😲." The lion becomes a little alarmed at the shriek and growls.

Continued on next page!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part again Gisel.  Lol some funny moments.  Wonder what Smiles and Esther are up to...TT with the animals...lol...I like the picture also!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL Gisel...Now I understand why U said mokkai jodi..haha...I agree...😆...

Mauritius,awww...such a nice place nu bro said and he took pics with cubs and lions on his lap... and I was annoying him with 1000 questions as usualll...lol..

Intha Boss Boss yaaru...Anegama Sri thaan pola...😆...Europe destination...hmm...Shammu unaku chance iruka..aana Gisel Shammy Boss na I will laugh mad...🤣...I will inime call SHammy the Boss aprom...😆
Me and Jaya convo...ROFL...
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one Gisel!!! ⭐️ I'm also wondering what I'm up to ... siiigghhh  I have to wait and see ...😆  T/T look so cute in the snap ... ooo 😲 the lion is growling ... poor T ... run and hug TA ... everything will be alright!!!!😳 Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow this part is as always veryy good Gisellu!⭐️ more and more Thendralians kai kokuranga in the FF😆 super! Can't wait for the next part..
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one Gisel... 👏  hmm who may be the boss??😲😕 🤣 

TT in Mauritius.. but with Tiger...😆🤣 waiting for next part..
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part gisel...

great photo...looks real cute!
wow what are we all upto now? TT caught among lions or us? rofl...

ellam secretive and planning and picking handbag even...what are we searching?

waiting eagerly for next part...but at least they won some lottery in dubai..good..
Makesh thumbnail
Nice part gisel where is the next part [0]125647[/COLOR]