F.I.R

Was the Kavita-Aamir FIR fight cooked up?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Was the Kavita Kaushik-Aamir Ali FIR fight cooked up?

Media can get pretty creative is something that has been alleged by many. A couple of times we at Tellychakkar.com have been accused of the same. But now it appears as if a fair amount of creativity got into a report which appeared in a leading newspaper a couple of days ago.

The report alleged that Kavita Kaushik, the Chandramukhi Chautala of FIR, got into a scrap with her co-star in the show Aamir Ali and stormed off the sets, leaving the entire unit twiddling their thumbs. The report alleged that she refused to listen to her director of many years when he tried to pacify her and defuse the situation. The report further alleged that the fight arose because of Kavita's non-cooperation - both Aamir (Honge Juda Na Hum),and Kavita (Tota Aur Maina) are doing another show each and were struggling to balance the schedules of the two shows.

Knowing Kavita and Aamir as two senior and respected professionals, who are not known to throw tantrums or get into a slugfest, we got in touch with them to find out what really happened. We also contacted the producer Binaifer Kohli and the director Shashank Bali. And they all said that none of this really happened and the story is the figment of somebody's wild wild imagination.

This what Kavita had to say: "For seven years that I have been on the show, there has never been an instance of me getting into a fight or showing attitude. The fact is that on that day, I left the sets early as I had taken a half day from work. And all this was done in concurrence with the unit. And why will I show disrespect to my director; he has all throughout been my friend, philosopher and guide. I am what I am because of the nuances he helps draw out from the character."

"Apart from these things I have been too busy with the shoots these days as I am doing all the action sequences and the get-ups in the show. So, there is no time to interact with people around me," she further goes on to add.

She believes that theres's some mischief behind the news item. Says she: "This was definitely done by somebody who is jealous of my position in the show and wants to put our show and me and the unit in bad light. There has never been a happier set than FIR."

Bali echoes Kavita, saying pretty firmly: "Nobody ever walks out of my sets and as far as the other day's story is concerned, Kavita packed-up from the shoot and then left."

On being asked if FIR, was getting affected as the two actors had other show commitments, Bali clarified: "Kavita is working for the same channel so we do not have any issue. And, Aamir too is working for Sony which is the same network. Apart from this, my team respects me too much to do something like this."

Producer Binifer Kohli hasn't been going to the sets as she has twisted her wrist but she observes, "For Kavita, I can vouch this much that she is a very professional actor and no matter what it is, she will never walk out of the sets."

When we reached out to Aamir he too claimed that nothing of this sort ever happened.

So who is speaking the truth? The news report or the F.I. R unit? We, at TC would like to give the benefit of the doubt to the latter. Readers can reach their own conclusion.

Source: TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this update. Hopefully they are not fighting...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is so nice to read ðŸ˜Š