Real Madhubala vs Reel Madhubala

Posted: 11 years ago
Real Madhubala - Has a villain father who was always agains his daughter 's love DK ( Dilip Kumar) Real MB also has a sister and I think she was older too. Real MB was also madly in love with her love till her last breath. She too had two men in her life and some others in her film industry career, but her true love was always DK till her last breath. DK was also the most famous super star in fact SRK always used to dream to be like him . Madhubala's lover also tells her to leave his family behind if she wants him to marry her which she doesn't agree to it, & this leads to separation. She had a tragic life:(

Reel Madhubala - Also has a villain Father, Ballu <3
Has a sister, Trishna. Has an insecure and possessive, RK. Reel MB is also in love with a super star, but loves her family too. Here too reel MB's lover seem to tell her to leave everything behind, but she won't based on articles which will lead to their separation. Here too there is a new man's entry in MB's life, but she will too always love her first love. Here it seems a tragic life waiting for her too after the curse Trishna gave today. Well, tragic life was always so obvious for me at least based on RishBala's first meeting scene.

I am not saying everything is same, but the main points are same. Okay, don't kill me, but I think reel MB will die too, but in the end of the show. Well, it also depends on trps and viewers demand as people usually like happy endings. However, I feel tragic ending suits this show the best. I can't wait!
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I hate tragic endings...coz life in real itself is tragic... And we don't watch tv and movies for getting an heartache at the end but purely for entertainment...so I would soon quit even though u love the show...I want an happy ending...these comparison actually make sense...somehow I don't want it to be so tragic...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont want a tragic ending .want mb to be the most famous show and madhu rk happy together.life itself is full of disasters abd sad things so now dont want to watch it on tv to my most fav drashti
Tasnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I  prefer an happy  ending because I wouldn't want anything happening to Madhu ... and we don't want sad ending because life itself is somewhat hectic... plus  at the end we would want the two lovebirds (Rk and Madhu) to be together πŸ˜³  Edited by Tasnee - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate tragic endings but dont want one. but thnx for the comparison. Also Madhubala and Dilip Kumar made a really big movie together Moghulazim was this after their break up? I wonder if Madhu and RK will work together after their break up?
kamal desang thumbnail
the makers of  this show said that the show was not based on real
life of MB so i dont think it wood end the same way Edited by kamal desang - 11 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Real MB was extremely beautiful and down to earth 
Reel MB is as well..

I think this story will have a tragic ending too if trp allows ...not all love stories have happy endings...otherwise we wouldn't still be remembering and talking about Romeo-Juliet, heer-ranja and many others..

Your post also remind me of 

Princess Diana 

Marilyn Monroe

Pravin Babi

Madhubala

Sad but who said life's fair?!

The scaries part for me is they all are 'gemini's and so am I !!πŸ˜†

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Tragic end.. Madhu's death..emm possible😭

Even with the similarities, i wud hate it if the story ends as tragedy...
 some of the most memorable romances do end in tragedy.. Laila Majnu,ROmeo and Juliet, our own Heer Ranja or if you take movies ... "Qayammat Se..." "Dil"... even then i hate tragedies 😭
it may not apply here though where TRPs rule the teleworld ... public opinion can change the script and that has been proved by  our show already..

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Well I hate tragic endings...coz life in real itself is tragic... And we don't watch tv and movies for getting an heartache at the end but purely for entertainment...so I would soon quit even though u love the show...I want an happy ending...these comparison actually make sense...somehow I don't want it to be so tragic...

tragic ending will be at the end if it actually happens, so no need to worry. Just enjoy.   πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: tabby999

i dont want a tragic ending .want mb to be the most famous show and madhu rk happy together.life itself is full of disasters abd sad things so now dont want to watch it on tv to my most fav drashti

Tragic endings all actually the ones which are always remembered, so it will be more famous and anyway, I am not saying it there will be because everything changes in the last minute according to trps. Also how is Madhu related to dd? πŸ˜• I mean yes, she plays Madhu, but that's acting and that doesn't mean Madhu life is same as dd lol. One is actor and the other is character. Both are different.   πŸ˜†