Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Real Madhubala - Has a villain father who was always agains his daughter 's love DK ( Dilip Kumar) Real MB also has a sister and I think she was older too. Real MB was also madly in love with her love till her last breath. She too had two men in her life and some others in her film industry career, but her true love was always DK till her last breath. DK was also the most famous super star in fact SRK always used to dream to be like him . Madhubala's lover also tells her to leave his family behind if she wants him to marry her which she doesn't agree to it, & this leads to separation. She had a tragic life:(

Reel Madhubala - Also has a villain Father, Ballu <3
Has a sister, Trishna. Has an insecure and possessive, RK. Reel MB is also in love with a super star, but loves her family too. Here too reel MB's lover seem to tell her to leave everything behind, but she won't based on articles which will lead to their separation. Here too there is a new man's entry in MB's life, but she will too always love her first love. Here it seems a tragic life waiting for her too after the curse Trishna gave today. Well, tragic life was always so obvious for me at least based on RishBala's first meeting scene.

I am not saying everything is same, but the main points are same. Okay, don't kill me, but I think reel MB will die too, but in the end of the show. Well, it also depends on trps and viewers demand as people usually like happy endings. However, I feel tragic ending suits this show the best. I can't wait!
😃

dats hell lot of similarity
and the makers always said dat dere is no similarity.grt job done
cumin 2 ur post.yes it is almost sure dat separation wil happen,bt not like real madhubala,bcoz indian TV is trp driven,so its impossible 2 compleletely separate dem
bt we al are ready for some deadly scenes now
alexch thumbnail
How can  you see or even think of death of your loved one?

I never watched any soap in life except two, and this is my 2nd one. I am watching this to entertain myself, to escape from my hell bore life of study and job and other worries.
Upon confirmation of death of Madhubala, I will stop watching it and delete my entire record of videos (I keep everything favourite in my pc), because "Zamane Mein Aur Bhi Gham hain, Gham-e-Muhabat Ke Siwa".

I dont want to suffer with agony, and pain of death of a lovely character after watching and falling in love with her for months even years.

It is better to quit now, than to suffer. But I will wait for confirmation.

Edited by alexch - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

i hate tragic endings but dont want one. but thnx for the comparison. Also Madhubala and Dilip Kumar made a really big movie together Moghulazim was this after their break up? I wonder if Madhu and RK will work together after their break up?

I think so. Let's see. 😕
faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the way you pointed out the real madhubala and the reel madhubala..but i i want an happy ending of this show...RishBala together...happily ever after
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Real Madhubala was never married to Dilip Kumar...
here The Reel Madhubala is married to RK and has also completed Karvachauth fast for him...as per the articles RK soon gonna complete his marriage by taking saat pheras...so i dont see any similarity between Real madhubala and reel madhubala...
Originally posted by: sita11

Real Madhubala was never married to Dilip Kumar...
here The Reel Madhubala is married to RK and has also completed Karvachauth fast for him...as per the articles RK soon gonna complete his marriage by taking saat pheras...so i dont see any similarity between Real madhubala and reel madhubala...

Yes, I know but that main points are same to the real MB story. And also CVS had not planned RishBala marriage, it was due to trps they did.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lot of similarities..its actually scary...though tragic love-stories have more impact and are the most memorable ones..but I would still prefer happy ending for our beloved Rishbala...also if it is true then audience viewpoint will also count..and not to forget they have repeatedly said it has nothing to do with the real Madhubala story...so I hope its happily ever after
Edited by ForeverForU - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ForeverForU

lot of similarities..its actually scary...though tragic love-stories have more impact and are the most memorable ones..but I would still prefer happy ending for our beloved Rishbala...also if it is true then audience viewpoint will also count..and not to forget they have repeatedly said it has nothing to do with the real Madhubala story...so I hope its happily ever after

This is what I believe in, No smoke without fire 😉
How can articles get published in the first place? Authors can't just write anything out of blue. There is for sure something behind each article and rumor be this story about real MB or any kind of news.
Well, this is what happened I heard and there were articles about it too.
MB's sister filed a case against the channel, Colors, about how can they show her death sister life story in their show which lead the channel to change the story in the last minutes. So, they have made some minor changes and I don't blame them. I mean they worked for this concept for 1 year but they had to change in the last minute. It's obvious they couldn't change everything completely which they had made ready for a year. So the main points are same about both stories, but a little bit changes here and there. I am not saying this, but there were actually articles about MB'S sister going against the channel.
-Vinu- thumbnail
I don't want a tragic ending!!😔 & the show is not based on real Madhubala..!! RISHBALA ROCKS!!
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wud like to inform u dat real madhubala(Mumtaz Jehan Dehlavi) was married to kishor kumar...real MB's dad neva hated her infact she was da 1 who was supporting her family...her dad was v possessive regarding her daughter as she came frm v conservative family...DK n MB parted their ways mutually(true coz of her dad dey parted deir ways) ...it wasnt tragic...n afta marryin KK she died due to hole in her heart...(as per Wikipedia news)