26-12

Jidda is a crazy mofo, but I love his character

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😆😆😆

Sure he is crazy, has no qualms regarding anything, enjoys taunting Suchi, etc etc.

But damn, he is a delight to watch.  And besides, he is no worse than Shahana.  Shahana may be more gentle with Suchi, and Malik and Shahana were insistent that Such not be treated cruelly.  But so what?  Shahana herself said that in the end, Shantanu and Suchi will be two innocents that will have to die.  And it's not as if the greater plan is not going to kill children and kids, or leave many orphans of fatherless or motherless, etc.

Some other points.

I knew I would have a soft spot for Mastana and Rinki from the moment they exchanged their awkward ILUs. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

The show is so entertaining.  I admit last week some of Rashmi's and her sis-in-law's grieving scenes bored me.  But this week, they are much better. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

his laugh is the most annoying thing in the show... hahahah...and repetitively it sounds gross...otherwise he's entertaining...infact he is now after shahana to take the leading position in the squad. Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
They picked the perfect guy for this role
He looks evil
And I like the annoying "bhaabi ji"
KhatamKahani thumbnail
His laugh is amusing to me. ðŸ˜†  It really doesn't bother me. ðŸ˜†

I like his 'bhabhiji' too.  And the one time he said 'leader sahibla'--LOL.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Likarsh!!

once more lovely post!!

i do agree with u. he calling Bhabhiii jeee - so draggingly 😛!!

and his laugh i think it sounds something like ihi ihi ihi ihi ihi ihi ihi (no offense guys) it just tickles in my stomach when ever i hear his laugh 😆 

Mastana n Rinki - well the worried soul vs the bindas woman - gr8 combo 😉

when ever Rinki appears, it lightens the screen and we get to see some light hearted scenes n no tensions 😛

but i doubt how far will it be safe for her ?? 🤔

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Swetha, agreed with all your points.  I like his laugh, too--as I mentioned above.  

Yeah, I worry for Rinki and Mastana.  Mastana, you could say that it's not as if he is innocent.  He was planning a terrorist attack, and may been involved before.

Rinki, while she stole the jewels and knows Mastana is in a 'gang,'  is innocent.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How many of you feel he sounds like Yuvraaj Singh ðŸ˜†?

Ek dum same to same. He dub for Yuvraj Singh 😆
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Absolutely agree with u...I luv to hate his character!!! lolzz

His dialogues are superbly written...Exactly like those of a cruel inhuman terrorist...and I agree Shahana is no better than him!!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ok, i hatedhim in the beginning. His laugh was annoying... But now, he is awesome, esp his bhabhiji, ... He is one cool customer.

For me the weakest link the story is rashmi. She gets on my nerves for some reason. I switch the channel when she is on. Everyone else, shahana, jadda, shantanu, rathod, rinki etc are extremely watchable.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh and i love jaddas background score - saam, daam, dand, bhed ... Fab.