PAST OR FUTURE AN AARYA FF- PART 10 (PAGE 28)

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

GUYS, I NEVER WROTE A SS,FF OR OS BEFORE. MY FIRST ATTEMPT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

INDEX-

PART 1- PAGE 1

PART 2-PAGE 3

PART 3-PAGE 6

PART 4-PAGE 1 

PART 5-PAGE 9

PART 6- PAGE 11

PART 7- PAGE 1

PART 8- PAGE 17

PART 9- PAGE 24

PART 10- PAGE 28

PART 1

"I love you Aarti,"he whispered in her ear.

She felt as if the floor was slipping away from her as soon as she planted her feet on the ground. Ever since she had realised she loved him she anxiously awaited the moment when he would reciprocate. She had gone through so much to be with him and gone through just as much without him but when the moment in her life to gain her entire life's happiness, the past had to destroy this also, along with her peace and state of mind.

A pull to the front of HER Yashji'''..hers for only a while, until he found out the truth, snapped her out of her thoughts. A strong grip on her hand pleased her and she looked deeply into Yashji's eyes and got lost in them. After a while BUT before she knew it, Yash pulled her into a hug and let out his feelings.

"Aarti ji''ever since I fell in love with you I have lost my peace of mind and I now feel as my love has grown stronger for you to the extent that I can, can kill myself for you. I really love you''..tell me something. Your silence is killing me," he said while she was still in his hold.

She said slightly hesitantly still after gathering all her strength as this would be the most memorable moment of their lives,

"Yashji, we are not married and I am not your wife and I NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE." he was shocked as he let go from her. His whole world was crashing down.

"Aartiji, I know it may be hard for you to accept this as you have gone through a lot because of me but I thought that you forgot about that,"he said in one breath.

"Yashji, I am not talking about that''"

"Then what are you saying''''.did Prashant say anything ?"he said with rage that could be read through his eyes.

It was one week now since he found about Prashant. When he was not home, Prashant came to his house and tried to persuade Aarti into coming back to him but HIS Aarti would never deceive him so she refused him flatly. Prashant then tried to take advantage of Aarti but luckily he reached there in time to teach Prashant a lesson about troubling his, AND ONLY HIS WIFE. After being shaken up, Aarti told him everything about her past and about Prashant and he forgave her for lying to him so he was certain that this could not have been the reason and Aarti confirmed it with a no.

"Then what?" he shouted.

"I'''Our,"

"Tell me Aarti, tell me!"

"Say something''''anything," he shouted while vigorously shaking her.

"TELL ME!!!"he screamed until she could not bear it anymore.

"Our marriage is not legal'''ARPITA IS ALIVE''''.I SAW HER WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!!!!!"

YASH WAS SHATTERED''''just as he had fallen in love with Aarti'''..ARPITA CAME BACK''''SHE WAS ALIVE.

NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He felt as if he was born just to be cheated, betrayed and displeased. After so much he went through, his destiny just played cruel games with him from going through a loss of his wife to having no one to share his grief with. As soon as he had gotten someone and accepted her wholeheartedly, she had to be snatched away too.

"HOW???????????"

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BUT YOU SAW HER WITH YOUR OWN EYES,RIGHT???????"

"THEN IT COULD BE TRUE!!!"

"NOOO!" ringed in her ears as he yelled with a voice full of pain, losing all the strength in his knees, crumbling to the ground, followed by her.

She knew she was being weak now but would have to brace herself for the loss of HER Yash''''''.NO, ARPITA'S YASH .

PLEASE COMMENT...YOUR SILENCE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YASH

PART 4

"Wait a minute''''..slow down. Prashant and Arpita who was supposed to be dead, wants to kill Vidhi bhabhi. What?" he paused for a moment.

"Aarti, tell me if you need some professional 'help'. We're in a hospital. Do you?" he exclaimed in a serious and frustration tone.

"Yash, I am serious. Plus I am not mad like you. You are saying I have lost my mind. Do you remember who was acting like a psychopath after the Mumbai incident? Because I am sure it was not me."

"One minute, are we arguing over who is crazy, *you, coughs* or about Vidhi bhabhi?" he asked with his signature smirk.

'Ask yourself that Mr. Scindia. Come on. Let's go and I will explain everything."

They started walking towards the canteen in the hospital.

"Who knows how long I will take with this hard headed maniac I have married. Oh god, help me!" she 'thought'

"I heard that!" he exclaimed.

'OMG, was I talking out loud?'

"You still are!" he said

She was positive that time she wasn't talking out loud but who knows how he always does that? Neither does she know that he only does that with her.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

CANTEEN

"OK, Now narrate your what I think with be an unbelievable story."

"Shut up and listen!"

"Yes boss"

"Hehehe (sarcastically laughed), I told you that I saw Arpita in the market next to a stall weeping looking at your picture. She was saying that you cheated her and you remarried. I also said that I ran off hearing this but Mr. Idiot, do you think I was actually stupid enough to do that."

"Yes!' he replied abruptly.

"Shut uppp!"

"OK, continue."

"Anyways I went up to Arpita''''..

FLASHBACK

"Arpita''''you are alive''''how is this possible'''..you are dead''.I'..I"

"Yes, I am alive and you are Aarti, right? Yashu's second wife?"

"Yes, but how are you alive Arpita? Yashji said that he lit your funeral pyre with his own two hands'.then you?

"Yes, it was lit but when everyone left, the wood at the bottom of the pyre fell and my badly burnt body rolled down the hill and some guys found me and brought me to the hospital. I had to undergo several operation and therapy. Thanks to the guys who found me I am safe now and they gave me a house to live in. I tried to return home a few weeks ago but then I heard that you and Yashu loved each other and you are expecting his child. The day I came I saw Yashu singing 'Raabta' for you, embraced you and also had no problem with it. He moved on with you. I have no part of his life now.'

"That is not true Arpita as Yashji still loves you."

"He may but he has a family with you."

She knew Arpita was right but maybe not.

"I will tell Yashji about you and he will agree as it is true he has feelings for me and has a new family now but he still has feelings for you."

"Aarti, you may be right. He will agree. Do you realize that he might come back to me?"

'Yes he might."

"But your child Aarti,'

Aarti then thought about Aayu. Ansh went fatherless and now when he got back his father she could not bear to see his father being ripped away from him and she did not want Aayu to go through this either.

For her kids, she knew she had to be a bit selfish.

"Arpita, I am so sorry as I cannot do anything for you."

Aarti started to walk away. Arpita was heartbroken as she wanted to use reverse psychology on Aarti but it was hopeless. She wanted Yash back whether he accepted it or not. She would get him back and her only tool was Aarti.

She could not emotionally blackmail her so she just decided to spill the beans.

"Aarti, come with me as I have something important to tell you about your dear Vidhi bhabhi.' She said deviously.

Aarti stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Arpita say something about Vidhi bhabhi.

"If you want her life to be spared, come with me,' Arpita whispered in Aarti's ear after getting up and walking towards her.

Arpita took her to a nearby caf.

"Aarti, Aarti, Aarti"

"You know I did not want to resort to this but you have forced me. A little friend of mine and I have kidnapped your dear bhabhi in order to get our life partners back."

"What friend and why Vidhi bhabhi," Aarti snapped losing her patience and temper.

"Your dear, ex-husband, Prashant and I have held Vidhi as a hostage until you and Yash decide to return to us."

"Prashant???"

"Yes Aarti and I am not joking."

Immediately Arpita pulled out her phone and showed Aarti a picture of Vidhi bhabhi tied up.

"If you want Vidhi alive, return to Prashant and give Yash back to me." She screamed and left which was left unnoticed by Aarti as she was left traumatized by what Arpita said.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Yash looked at Aarti, who was weeping, with shock and without delay pulled his chair closer to hers and embraced her in order to comfort her. He could not believe that the Arpita he loveD could do such a thing. Prashant was not much of a shocker to him though.

"Aarti, I am afraid you are right." He paused

"In order to save Vidhi bhabhi we have to separate,"

He said with tears flowing down his cheeks as he broke the hug.

"I know Yashji and just when we fell in love with each other and thought we would have a normal relationship."

He laughed sarcastically.

"What to do Aartiji? We just have a bad fate."

"Yashji,"

"Hmmm"

"Please can I have one more hug as this may be one of our last moments together."

He nodded a no and then let his eyes meet with her pain-filled ones. Without wasting a moment, he immediately kissed her and answered the question which was playing in her mind. After breaking the smooch with a blush, they headed off to the car with the one happy moment in their lives in their mind.

Ran out of posts so edited the first one and posted Part 4.

It did not turn out as good as I thought it would and I really don't like this part.

Tell me what you think.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Ran out of post again so forced to be on page 1 again!

Thanks for all your support.

Part 7

She went into the bedroom where Ansh was playing and pondered how to leave the house to see Yash. It was funny how it may have only made an hour and a half they were separated and they were already secretly meeting but it was necessary as a lot had happened in Scindia Mansion in her absence. Palak and Payal already were insisting on meeting her and not eating. Everyone was grief-stricken. Did she make such a big place in their hearts?

"Ansh, do you want to go and see your papa?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Shh, Ansh. We have to sneak out of here Ansh but we cannot tell anyone we went or how, OK?"

"Yes, mumma."

"Then here is the plan."

Aarti told Ansh her usual way of sneaking out of the house and the plan was executed. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

"Yash!"

"Aarti!"

Aarti ran into Yash's arms at the garden in the hospital. In order to not raise suspicions, they chose the hospital in case anyone followed them.

Breaking the hug, Yash said, "How did you come?"

"I told Shobha maa that I was going to the hospital."

"LIE!" Ansh shouted to make his presence aware.

"Papa, I told badima that I was going to my friend's house and uncle dropped me there and mumma picked me up there and we came here."

"Then how did your mumma get here?"

"Mumma'''..she took the roll-up ladder from her wardrobe and''."

"Ansh, be quiet!"

"No Aarti, let him talk."

"And she climbed down from upstairs."

"She what? You climbed down. Aarti, what if you had hurt yourself and Aayu?"

"You always use Aayu as an excuse Yash. I am fine and safe so don't worry! Now tell me, where are my daughters?"

"They are on the bench."

"Palak! Payal!" she shouted and her two daughters came running up to her.

"Mumma, we have something to tell you'..'

'No, I do not want to hear anything!"

"Why?"

"Because I was gone barely two hours and you stopped eating. Did you eat lunch?"

"Yes!"

"Did you?"

"Yes, mumma. We did!"

"Swear by mumma!"

"We swear!"

"So you did eat?"

"Uffo mumma, Palak and Payal said yes so they must be telling the truth," Ansh said running up hugging his sisters.

"Well, you three listen to me. God loves his favourite children right so he sent back your first parents to you and you have us too. Listen, your parents are always yours and you are the world's luckiest children as you have 2 dads, Ansh and my angels have 2 moms. So'"

"So even though, your mumma and papa won't be together we will always see each other, OK?" Yash intruded.

"OK, papa."

"And one more thing, do not tell anyone we met each other. Right?"

"Right!"

"Now go and play with each other and one more thing, always respect your mom, Arpita. OK, my angels?"

"Yes, mumma."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...

New conversation.

"Aarti, I did not want to ask you in front of the kids but why do you have a cut on your forehead and please Aarti, give me the truth."

"I fell when climbing'''.."

"Lie! Aarti, you are the best at beating someone with a hockey stick and you tell me you fell

and injured yourself. I would believe that an alien hit you on your head with a cricket bat

before you say 'I fell'. Now what happened?"

She narrated to him the last hour's happenings.

"I swear I will kill that idiot!"

"Do not worry about me. I still know how to hold a hockey stick," she said as he laughed.

"Now Yash, what happened at home?"

"When I arrived home with bhabhi and Arpita, everyone was shocked beyond belief when they saw them both. Seeing bhabhi with bruises and Arpita back made Mummyji faint. When we revived her, I  had to come up with the story that bhabhi was petrified because some goons tried to rob her."

"But what about Arpita?"

"I told you that I told them that we were still in love with our respective partners so we returned to them."

"How did our family take it that I am a divorcee?"

"Aarti, you are turning me into a recorder."

"What?"

"Yes, didn't I tell you before that they aren't angry. They are a bit sad that you are gone though. I am too. Aarti did we take the wrong decision?"

"Yash, are you turning me into a recorder now? We made the right decision. Ypu know we could never hurt bhabhi."

'I know but I am so desperate without you. Look, it has bearly made a few hours and we are already meeting. I miss you." Yash said with a pouting face.

"Awww, my superman is sad. What will make him feel better?"

"Tax!"

"Tax, ok then."

Aarti leaned in on him and he closed his eyes waiting for her kiss but then''.she bit him on his cheek.(LOL''..this is the best I could come up with.)

"Ouch'what was that for?"

"You have no shame, do you?"

"What?"

"Even in this situation, you want tax!"

"Hey, that is the only thing that could make me feel better."

"Well, don't feel better."

"Huh, you are really stubborn, aren't you?"

"I learnt from the master."

"Hey!" he said as he pulled her in closer holding her waist.

"K. Then I will show you how stubborn I can be." He said naughtily.

They then engaged in a passionate kiss which made all their problems and 'distances' disappear. They both felt as if they were on cloud nine. They never thought that they would get to be with each other again but they were wrong. Their promise to be together always was more stronger than a blackmailed separation and the kiss proved it.

After Yash got his tax, that too, a seemingly endless one, Aarti spoke.

"Yash, please."

""What Aarti? You want another."

"No, Yash!" she said breaking away from his hold on her waist.

"Then what?"

"You are making this harder for us. If somehow Prashant or Arpita finds out what we are doing, meeting outside and this, they will make our lives more impossible to live. This meeting is just going to make it harder for us to say goodbye. We have to stop meeting."

"Why Aarti. We agreed to go with Prashant and Arpita, not to love them."

"But Yash, think about the others."

"Aarti, I always think about others and destiny has always been cruel to me. I will still think about others only if I have you. I will only live if I have you."

"Don't say that!"

"It is true!"

"Please Yash! Don't force me to meet again. It will just make it harder for me. For my sake, please!"

"Fine, but I will take full responsibility for Aayu. I will meet you but only for Aayu."

Aarti know there was no possible way to change his mind so she agreed.

"Bye, Aarti!"

"Bye Yash and I know you used Palak and Payal as an excuse to meet me. Never do it again, please!"

"Fine, Aarti."

"Bye!"

What a situation they were in! Married but forced to live like strangers

Edited by .KillTheBitch. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting... You brought back Arpita πŸ˜†
Different from the show so looking forward to the next party :)
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Wow I am the first one to reply

Wow wow wow for a first timer you did an awesome job.πŸ‘

Since the very beginning I use to wonder what will happen if Arpita is alive? And now you are writing exactly about that. πŸ‘
Please continue soon, as I can't wait to know what happens next πŸ˜Š
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Oh by the time I finished writing, kamli already posted a reply. So that makes me second and thirdπŸ˜‰
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG first Prashant then now Arpita?? anyways superb SS.. continue writing.
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so, for a starter
a superb awesome job
continue dear
waiting for next update
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so arpita is villiany here...please continue...
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing for the first attempt, pls continue soon
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love it!!! Pleas do continue...and well great start to discovering the write in ya!
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
very interesting
1st i like if u became beging Yash ( quite)
2nd but your reaction i like too,, too much quite like yash not good 4 u
coze we need this kind interesting post love u