Punar Vivah

PAST OR FUTURE AN AARYA FF- PART 10 (PAGE 28) - Page 2

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow.. Indeed a huge challenge to Yash as both Prashant and Arpita are back! They are haunting AarYa's life..! Oh, I need to know next! Please update soon ya! 😃 PM me once you update! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was a great start👏👏
Update soon
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice os..different from the others..you even brought arpita back..
ummisco thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh My God...
Aarpita is alive...now that Yash loves Aarti...
Very nice start...
Pls continue soon...
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.
PART 2

"Aarti, this is impossible!!!!!!!!"

"Arpita died and I performed her final rites with my own two hands!!"

"Even I am confused Yashji but I saw her with my own two eyes just today," she said while cupping his face and removing his tears.

When she did this he instantly grabbed her two hands and held them in his.

He blurted out, "But Aarti ,she is dead and I witnessed her death."

"Yashji, why are you so adamant on proving that she is gone and never coming back? It will be the happiest day of your life," she paused and continued, "OUR lives when Arpita comes back to you."

Yash stopped and tried to process what she meant by OUR.

"What do you mean our," he said with the most bewildered expression.

"Yashji, when I saw Arpita today, I was in the market buying vegetables for mummyji. She was sitting next to a stall looking at your picture saying that she could not believe that you thought she was deceased and that you got remarried. I was really devastated when I saw that and left the market without anything only to see that you planned this surprise for me and confessed your love for me."

"What does OUR mean Aarti………get to the point," he said losing his temper.

"Yashji, you know that you are akin to God for me and I thought I loved you but when Prashant opened up to me last week and apologized I felt as if I still loved him and I do. Yash, we got married for our children and now our children can get back their biological parents and we can get back our lost loves," she said while simultaneously standing up and confessing her so-called true feelings.

"I never loved you Yash and never will, I am going back to Prashant and that way Arpita can come back to you."

HE WAS DISTRAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He always thought Aarti loved him and could not live without him as she said so herself but now from her words he realised he was always wrong.

"Yash, go back to your lost love and I will go back to mine," she uttered trying to hold back her feelings.

"Aarti………….don't you love me? Don't you want to be with me at every step of your life? Don't you want to be Palak and Payal's mother and me to be Ansh's father? Don't you want us to raise our Aayu together?" he questioned with torturous agony.

His words pierced her heart as she was just putting up an act of not loving him and wanting to go back to Prashant as she wanted him to return to Arpita so he could be happy and lead a happy and normal life with her. She loved him to the extent where she could jump off a cliff for him, commit suicide for him and fight with the entire world for him and his happiness and in her mind his happiness only lied with his first love.

Never did she know that his happiness lied with her.

Gathering all the courage she had, she said what this moment needed her to say, "NO, I DO NOT LOVE YOU. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU. AS FOR PALAK AND PAYAL, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN MOTHER AND ANSH, HIS OWN FATHER AND AS FOR AAYU, I AM ABORTING HIM AS I DO NOT WANT HIM TO COME IN BETWEEN OUR SOON-TO-BE HAPPY LIVES!!!!!!!!"

She knew she sounded like a heartless witch and that is what she wanted to sound like as she wanted him to hate her. At that moment, she was just throwing words at him that she did not mean. SHE WOULD NEVER KILL AAYU, NEVER WANT TO LEAVE PALAK AND PAYAL OR HER YASH……..HER YASH!!!

Tears trickled down her cheeks and she tried to hide them and she did as she faced her back to him.

In despair, he got up and left the beautifully decorated room which he was planning to have the most memorable moment of his life with Aarti AND IT INDEED WAS, he thought as he laughed at his misfortune.

She ran into the bathroom, locked the door and let out all the tears she was hiding from him. She screamed and it gave her no pleasure. So did the endless bawling, crying and pain. She felt as if her soul had been ripped out and she was a lifeless being while he wandered aimlessly on the streets with anguish as the rain poured heavily drenching him but not even all the rain that ever fell could wash away his turmoil.

BOTH IN PAIN, BOTH IN SORROW AND ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR PAST.

She felt to end her life but she could not as she had to be strong for him as he would never leave her if she was weak and helpless.

HE WAS STILL BEFUDDLED AS PRASHANT'S AARTI……………… HIS AARTI WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THAT AS A WEEK WEEKS AGO, SHE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP HER LIFE FOR THEIR CHILD AND NOW SHE WANTS TO KILL IT.THIS DID NOT ADD UP AND HE WENT BACK HOME TO QUESTION HER.

"The job is done, you devils. NOW RELEASE VIDHI BHABHI AND I WILL RETURN TO YOU, PRASHANT AND ARPITA, YOU WILL GET BACK YASHJI,"SHE SCREAMED ON THE PHONE AND HUNG UP only to open the bathroom door and find Yash standing there staring at her.

"WHO WERE YOU JUST TALKING TO??????????"

PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE DON'T BASH ME

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is too good...please continue now please please.. this suspense is killing me...don't let yash and aarti seperate..PLEASE😭😭😭
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Am I the first one to reply 
👏👏👏
Wow amazing update. It was sooo painful to see them in so much pain 😭.

Please no separation of AarYa ( I know you would never do that) .Please have Yash punch that Python to a pulp and unite with his Aarti. 

Do continue soon. 
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well, the story is becoming intersting 
both prashant and arpita  are the villain of the story
new concept
loved the update 
continue
the suspense of yash knowing the truth is killing me
lulujjjj thumbnail
Loves your SS its very interesting dont separate Aarya.
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow completely different.. who is vilian here ??? anyway loved it really nice