Frequent Posters

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Suspense thriller. Continue soon.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲 Are Prashant and Arpita bad partners????!!! 😡😡😡 Aarghhh... Need to know next!!! Update soon!!! Oh, gosh.. Don't separate AarYa plzzz!! 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG what a twist with new villan arpita !!!
Please dont separate arya dear and somehow make yash find the truth
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God Arpita is back Nahiii!!!😆 anyway it was good plz cont. soon and let AarYa reunite and kill Prashant and Arpita😡😡😡 or make Prashant and Arpita fall in love or sumthing but don't let AarYa seperate 😭😭😭
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aweee loved it sweety😆but pllleeesee don't seperate ARYA just continue your superb work dear and no worry nobody's gonna bash you here😆

Teddy bear basket

vidya29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww...poor Aarya😭
Kindly don't let them separate!

And you write beautifully!Do continue and write more!
Love it!😊
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT.
PART 3 

"Aartiji, who were you talking to?"

"Nobody………."she replied.

"Okay but ummm………..did you say something about Vidhi bhabhi?" he asked with confusion seen in his eyes.

"No………….I just forgot that she went to her parent's house and I was reminding myself about it," while she answered, beads of perspiration trickled down her forehead and this did not go unnoticed.

"Fine………………..but why……….? She gave a response before he could even finish.

"Yashji, why do you always drop a thousand questions on me like if you have the right? Did you forget that we are not married as your first wife is alive? So only my husband, Prashant has the right to. Even though we are divorced he wants me back and I agreed to give him back that right so you better stay within your limits. Besides, I never meant anything to you so what is the difference? Plus the only thing that keeps us related is our baby and he will soon cease to exist." She said with the intention of building that hatred for her in his mind.

"Alright………….I will just go and change." He said after a while.

He was in the bathroom thinking……………….."I can tell Aartiji is faking as she can never be this heartless!" he exclaimed in a tone only he could understand and in a volume only he could hear.

"ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!!" he exclaimed while smirking but this smirk consisted of pain and slight happiness.

That night he went through it with mixed feelings as he never thought that this would create such a division between them. Aarti, in order to start experiencing and getting used to the ache of separation from now, replaced the pillows between them but when he tried to talk to her about it, she signalled him with her hand to stop talking and she took her necessities and settled herself on the couch. Her actions hurt him badly and he felt as if a rake passing over his eyes and head, digging and scraping out his flesh would seem less painful than that rejection from Aarti. Slowly that night passed while he waited for morning in which he would seek all his answers.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….NEXT MORNING

"Aartiji, please get ready quickly and do not ask any questions for our……………your Ansh's sake," he exclaimed in a commanding voice.

Even though she was trying to unleash anger in him that would make it easier for him to leave her when the time arrives for their dear Vidhi bhabhi's sake and especially for his sake, she had to obey him for her son.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

IN THE CAR AND AT THE HOSPITAL

In the car, there was absolute silence and they would not dare to strike up and conversation to avoid more outbursts BUT not even God himself could stop a discussion when she saw where he took her.

"Yashji, why are we at the hospital? Is everyone fine? Say something!" she uttered.

"Yes Aartiji, everyone is alright……….but if we do not get rid of Aayu, then when we return to our first loves, he will pose as a threat towards our happy loves and I do not want this sin to create a rift between me and Arpita and I am sure you do not want this to happen either!" he articulated.

She was shocked as even though she had spoken of aborting Aayu, she had no intention of doing so as she just wanted Yash to believe her, not do it but he was dead serious……………in her mind.

"Come on! Let's go! The earlier we get rid of this thing, the better!" he said after getting up and marching towards her door and lending her his hand to get up.

As she was left lifeless due to this proposition, she went with him as her mind was not processing her thoughts correctly.

Snapping out of it as he tugged her hand when she did not step into the hospital she said," But Dr. Kurian is not here as she only comes out when called so……."

"Don't worry, I already informed her and she is here." He replied with a smile on his face.

She was left dumbfounded by his sudden boldness and got irritated.

She pulled her towards Dr. Kurian's office and everyone was witnessing this sight and their bafflement and anticipation increased when she drew her hand away from him and slapped Yash instantly.

"How dare you even try bringing me here and especially for a reason such as aborting our Aayu? How could you think that I would do this? I am a mother and could never think of killing my child!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"But you said you would do this and……."

"I was lying and I thought you would see through my lie as you know how much I love our Aayu……….YES! OUR AAYU! Maybe you forgot but you are his father and you would never want to do this to Ansh, Palak or Payal so why to Aayu??? Tell me!!!!!" She blurted out.

"But you told me that Aayu would ruin Prashant and your happ……….."

"Oh please………. I was not even planning to return to him and even if I was I would not kill Aayu. I was just telling you that so you could go back to Arpita happily."

"Aarti, why would you think my happiness lies in you leaving or killing Aayu?

"Because you love Arpita"

"No, I love you and I told you that…………….Don't you believe me Aarti?

"NO!!"

"But do not believe me but tell me, do you love me?

"No!" she said that less confidently.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that," he told her stepping up to her only a few inches away from each other.

She fell into a trance and looked into his eyes and saw that same love which she craved for since she fell in love with him.

In a dazed state she said," Yes, I LOVE YOU and I know you love me too!!!!!!!"

"I knew this from a long time back and you said it yourself many times. I will not return to Arpita, at any cost as you are my life."

"I do not want this either!"

When she said this he could not stop himself from hugging her and at that moment the crowd dispersed.

She then snapped out of her own world.

"Yashji, I lied about almost everything I told you yesterday except for the fact of Arpita being alive and I do love you BUT…………….."

"What?" he said breaking the hug.

"YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO ARPITA OTHERWISE PRASHANT AND ARPITA WILL KILL HER!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT…..PRASHANT AND ARPITA?????? WHO WILL THEY KILL?"

"VIDHI BHABHI"

"WHAT???????" he said as he cursed his fate silently as he just found out why Aarti was lying to him.

I KNOW THIS PART WAS A BIT BORING SO COMMENT AWAY BUT DON'T BASH ME

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...🤗 Superb updates. The suspense was so damn good. I especially loved Yash's idea. I was wondering at first wth will he do to know the truth.. 

You really made Prashant and Arpita into villains who can stoop really low and I just loved it. 

Do continue asap. I cannot bare the suspense and thanks for the PM...great job
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb part dear. I am so happy to see yash's method to find out  the truth.
So please do the next part soon dear and i want to see yash bashing out the 2 villans !!!
lovely_nikki thumbnail

You are so wrong the part was not at all boring. Rather it was also very touching like the first two parts. 👏👏👏
Their emotions and feelings for each other was so beautifully portrayed.

Do continue soon. As I want to see AarYa's union.