Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful dear
Please dont separate arya for those stupid villans !!!
Love ur work so much.
sacarema thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome story so far, I can't wait for more updates. Keep writing more please!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part - 3  

awesome update
at last yash came to know all about thetruth of prashant , arpita and vidhi bhabhi

this story is becoming so so so interesting 
loved reading it
good work 
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part - 4

superb update
i am really enjoying this story 
arpita and prashant are so cruel 
hope yash sort out this problem 
loved it
continue ...
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part 4.. Thanks for the PM ya! πŸ˜‰
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for comments.

Part 5

"Prashant, Aarti and I are ready to go back to our first partners. Where shall we meet? XYZ lane, OK!" he cut the phone after speaking to Prashant from their car.

"Aarti, Prashant and Arpita want us to meet them now. I am afraid that this may be our last moment together!" he exclaimed in a voice that conveyed his pain.

Aarti's anxiety level rose and she sank down in her carseat.

"Yashji, since this is our final few minutes, I want to say that I love you so much that I could give up my life for you but only for Vidhi bhabhi, I am willing to sacrifice this relationship. If bhabhi was not in this equation then death could not even do us apart,"

"Aarti, I know this and I am sure you know that I feel the same way but I will still say this. I love you Aarti." He screamed with full meaning. She felt very contented as if she could live her entire life just by knowing this.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

He stood with her in XYZ Lane and he felt as if someone had just taken a shot at him when the realization dawned on him that Aarti would never be his anymore after that moment yet for her, he bottled up his feelings for an outburst in his favourite place for these certain situations, the bathroom.

"Yashji, I can see a car approaching." She said with a face that expressed her feelings to puke and tears flowing down her pale cheeks.

"I do not want to do this Yash,"

"We have to Aarti,"

"Do we have to? Can't we just contact the police?"

"The girl who watches movies like if they were the last thing to do on Earth tells me to phone the police. Don't you know that they always harm the victim if you do that. We can't risk Vidhi bhabhi's life."

"Aarti, I do not want to do this either but we have to."

"Fine but Yash remember one thing, even though I will go with Prashant, I will still remain Aarti Yash Scindia."

At those words, he broke down and he could not keep his feelings inside anymore. He turned her towards him and cupped her face.

"Aarti, you know that I love you, right? Please never think that I don't love you."

"Yash, I would never think that. I know that whatever you are doing is for Bhabhi. God, how many times do either of us have to say that?"

"Do you love me, Aarti?"

"Yes, a lot at that,"

"Do you realize that the ji from our names disappeared?"

"I guess it is a goodbye present."

"Aarti!"

"Ummm……."

"Are you sure you will never forget me?"

"Will this answer your question?" she answered as she could not hold back herself.

Saying this, she walked up to him and tiptoed to his height and gently planted a kiss on his lips. He felt like the happiest man on the planet at that moment. Lost in the moment, he grabbed her waist and held her close to him. He pecked her back until she responded. A goodbye kiss as you could say as that moment did not last long.

"Aye!" someone shouted at Yash and pulled back Aarti.

Turning to the face, Yash saw Prashant and behind him Arpita. He was baffled at the fact that Arpita was alive. Inner turmoil overcame him but his reverie was broken by the sound of the slap planted on Aarti's face by Prashant.

"How dare you kiss him? I am your husband, understand?"

Yash lost his control and held Prashant by his collar.

"Don't you dare hit her! We may separated but she is still mine."

"Listen, you donkey. She is my wife as you said it yourself. You are alienated from each other. If not now, soon. Care about your own wife now."

"Listen, in her womb is my child and she is mine. You may think we will be separated but Yash and Aarti's love story will remain a love story."

"Whatever you lovestruck teenager," he said breaking apart from Yash's hold, "go with Arpita and take Vidhi with you or else." He said as he held a gun to Aarti's forehead.

Just that moment, Prashant held Aarti by her hand in a firm hold and headed off to his car dragging her while doors opened and Vidhi alighted. Yash ran to bhabhi and he put her in his car along with Arpita.

Silence……………..but then

"I love you Yash,"

"I love you Aarti," was heard in the surrounding air and Aarya were distanced from each other and returned to their respective houses with their first partners.

To be continued……………………

Don't worry...I separated Aarya for a reason.πŸ˜‰

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I nearly cried at their seperation and I nearly scolded you..Luckily you added that you have a reason for their separation😭

Update super soon please. Now I wanna know the reason. If PV Prashant is unbarable, this prashant is killable..πŸ˜†
Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohh man!! As it is CV is nearly doing "that" (separation) already in PV, now you too doing that to us, sweetheart??

Why oh why? 😭
Anyway, your last sentence gave me a slight hope...so, now am eagerly waiting for the next update!

P.S. Thanks for the PM though! πŸ˜‰
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice please continue...😊😊😊😊