.:: Secret Santa - 5 Days of Xmas ::.

Posted: 11 years ago
Secret Santa

Alright Secret Santa people! Are you all ready to see the details of what this Secret Santa Gift Exchange entails? pay attention...it is more than just one gift for Xmas that you will be giving your Secret Santa...πŸ˜‰ 

What we have here are the 5 days of XMas that will run from December 21st to December 25th. The first four days will each have a specific theme...in accordance you need to get your Secret Santa a gift...nothing big or pricey...just something small that falls under that day's theme...then come day 5...that is the day we have our big gift exchange... πŸ˜ƒ

Got it? *jaz looks to see confused looks*... πŸ˜•ok...let me explain further...

5DaysofXMas

Day 1
Something Sweet
on this day...you give your Secret Santa something sweet...it could be candy...sugar...anything that falls under the "SWEET" category...

Day 2
Something Sour

on this day...you give your Secret Santa something sour...that could be sour candy...lemons...anything that falls under the "SOUR" category...

Day 3
Something Hard

on this day...you give your Secret Santa something hard...that could be a glass vase...a picture frame...anything that falls under the "HARD" category...

Day 4
Something Soft

on this day...you give your Secret Santa something soft...that could be a plush toy...a pillow...anything that falls under the "SOFT" category...

Day 5
Gift Exchange

on this day...the final day...you give your Secret Santa their main gift...anything that was on their wish list...or something you thought of on your own...also included will be holiday note...

aab aaya samaj mein...nahin...see below...

EXAMPLE
*what i would give my Secret Santa*
Day 1: Sweet

Day 2: Sour

Day 3:Hard

Day 4: Soft

Day 5: Gifts

A very happy holidays to my Secret Santa. May you have a festive and blessed holiday season and a very happy new year.
Love, 
Your Secret Santa (Jaz)

Important Dates
the last thing we want is for people that are participating to not get their gifts so that is why there are two deadlines by which ALL gifts should be submitted to me...

December 19th
By this day...all participants need to turn in their four small gifts...that means the something sweet, something sour, something hard and something soft...all four gifts are due at one time because chances are someone my forget something...

December 22nd
By this day your main gift and holiday note are due...that means you've finished your gift shopping and gotten all appropriate gifts for your Secret Santa...whether its from their wish list or not is up to you...the wish list is there to help you shop but doesnt dictate your shopping

ALL entries are to be sent to me (jnawaz) with the title GIFTS.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO YOUR SECRET SANTA! send everything to me and i will be in charge of making sure your secret santa gets them...there's no fun if you give it to them yourselves...there's no "SECRET" then...right? lol...

If you have any questions regarding the Secret Santa feel free to post them here on this thread or PM me presonally. 

Alright...thats it...off you go to shop...hit those malls before the last minute Xmas rush starts!!

Pavitra Rishta DT 
Seriously looking forward towards this game πŸ˜Š

me too!! i cant wait to see the funny things people give their santas...its a ton of fun...especially in real life...we're doing it at work too!

JAZ

woohoo
i'm ready for this.

Looks like fun! Great initiative Jaz. Sorry I didnt sign up. And love ur gifts (examples) posted. 

So Jaz all 5 days of gift must be sent to you???

Originally posted by Amanda_18

So Jaz all 5 days of gift must be sent to you???

yup...send everything to me, myself and I πŸ˜†

JAZ

jaz di awesome thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ
but i m not participating bcoz due to my exams but i will try ...😎
Hi jazz..gr8 game..I have few questions..please don't angry at me if these sound stupidπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

1. I understood that only pictures of those gifts could be send..

2. i first make a wish list and will send it to you, after that i will get my santa's wish list..according to it i will arrange gifts for secret santa..and you will deliver the gifts..

3. i didn't understand about the theme..if my wishlist doesn't contain any sweet form of gift (for example), then how wud it meet the criteria???

Again sorry for my questions..