Pavitra Rishta

.:: Secret Santa - 5 Days of Xmas ::. - Page 2

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

jaz di awesome thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ
but i m not participating bcoz due to my exams but i will try ...😎

ya i know...i got your PM...thats why i left you out of the game and paired up everyone else...maybe next time...😊
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy2012

Hi jazz..gr8 game..I have few questions..please don't angry at me if these sound stupidπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ aare...as my professors have always said...there is no "stupid" questions...if you're thinking it...chances are that someone else is too

1. I understood that only pictures of those gifts could be send...for the most part yes...its easier that way...but if for the main gift you want to do like a siggy or vm or something...thats more than welcome

2. i first make a wish list and will send it to you, after that i will get my santa's wish list..according to it i will arrange gifts for secret santa..and you will deliver the gifts... yes...as soon as your santa sends in their list i'll PM you...everyone sends gifts to me so that they remain anonymous...and the wish list only applies to day 5...the big gift exchange...the 4 other days are totally separate

3. i didn't understand about the theme..if my wishlist doesn't contain any sweet form of gift (for example), then how wud it meet the criteria??? the "theme" days DO NOT require a gift list...you santa will get you theme gifts as they wish...your wishlist only applies to Day 5...same goes for your santa...the list you give me they will only use for day 5...days 1-4 will be up to them to give whatever they want...

Again sorry for my questions.. hopefully i put your questions at rest...but if i confused you more...just let me know πŸ˜•

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jaz...,My wish list should it contain Something swet, something sour, something hard, something soft, and something of my choice...
Or should i just wish for 5 thing it don't matter...
Nandu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Something Interesting
Ready for the Jingle Bell πŸ˜Š