12-12-12-|-<3-|Happy Birthday Sehr|-<3-|

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

*EDITED*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY meri jaan🤗...
may you have a fantablous birthday and enjoy yourself a lot
and i hope you like my msg and gift...and um...i love u<3 and u r tooo sweet🤣...seriously i have never seen any one sweeter than you...and i mena it...remember mein kabhi jhoot nahi bolti🤣🤣...love u happy birthday aur apni mummy se apni nazar uttar waliyo, aaj tujhe sabki nazar lagi hogi🤣...Tc happy bday...love u<3 more than you love me

@arezo: OMG yaar amazing threa di loved it, you are so brilliant at making bday threads...salute to you hun
Edited by mjht_one - 11 years ago

Edited..

Hey hey Sehr yaara im gald we met n become mtes yur soo sweet n suuch a cool..
We met n learnt we got one of maybi many things in common which was non other than AK..
Hope u had a brill b'day n u had a fabun n grt memories too last u a lifetimee..
Always be happi no mttr what..

Hope ya liked me b'day sig n meesage even though wasnt mch i know bt its the thought tht counts so thy say lolss..
Hope to catch ya soon fr one of our masti catch upss till then tke cres n all bst n god bless ya's..
Missin ya's n our lte night convo's @ the time diff..

@ Arezo thankss alot fr letting me know of this n incuding me, n ya did a fab job with the post n grt too meet ya's via a mutual mte..Till thn tc n se ya around..

Edited by Shantell - 11 years ago

Thank you for being such a lovely friend that you are sehru, you know I love you so I don't have to say much about our friendship ❤️ 
May ALLAH always keep you happy and give you a long life filled with lots & lots of happiness, health and success.
(Ameen)
😊

Thanks sara for telling me about this & for all the effort you guys put into this thread, I loved everything n especially the part where u mentioned me 😳 🤣

P.S. Dance check karo zara upar 🤣

Edited by ..imperfect.. - 11 years ago
O..M..G...Kaminooo... I'm speechless<33

Will rply u all shortly...<33

Edited by KYPH-AK - 11 years ago
OOO ullu tune is baar love letter nahi likha?🤣mujhe toh useee ka intezaar tha😒
Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday Meri jaani Birdie...🤗 🤗 🤗

I was looking for you on our usual place but no birdie or ZK 😡😭:(