Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA SS.Custody updtD last part on 148 page - Page 10

00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i knw m cmnentng very late... Sry 4 dat!
Bt lyk always fab updates.
Nw update nxt part soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sinalbest

hi di..

i m a silent reader of ur all ss, ff& os..
i loved ur writing style a lot...
balh is one of my fav. bt actuly being an ardent fan of sinal (parichay)..
i was in delimna dat may be i shuld enter in ur post r nt...

bt i cant hold back me to say a big thanks to u... u r an awsm writer...
god gifted personality... lovef us all stories a lot...
hats off to u...

loved all 3 parts a lot..beautifully written..
Thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful stories...

waiting for d next pary very eagerly... plz update asap... 😊

Thank you so much dear ,Im really happy to see your active here, with this post ...
Im surprised and glad to see your reply .
Thank you very much for letting me know that you are ardent fan of these stories ...
Love you for that ..
And parichay is your fav serial ,But no one stops you posting a comment on your fav fiction stry or any other topic until unless it was rude ,so you can happily present your posts ...
Once again thank you so much ..Take care ..
stay tuned ..Keep posting your comments ..It will encourage the writers ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daggarwal14

Wow supb.. Yr... Good...cont...thnx for pm..

Thankyou so  much

luvsakshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sonakshi-grp]WONDERFUL UPDATE DEAR...PLZ CONTINUE SOON..[/QUOTE

Thank you so much dear ..

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malickhabiba

superb update...awsome when ram was taking care of her wife...plzzz update soon 

Thank you so much dear 
luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D4BALH

half way through 1st part but could not resist myself to say its amazing ss.. Thank u Neel di 4 presenting us such a beautiful ss n hats off to the writer..

Thank you so much dear .waiting for your full view
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#0000FF">
Thank you soo much sheethal , I really didn't see your message otherwise could have updated for you ..
still i can update especially for you ...
</font>

Thanks i cant wait. I need it now... please 😛 😃
luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 00Princess00

i knw m cmnentng very late... Sry 4 dat!
Bt lyk always fab updates.
Nw update nxt part soon

Thank you so much ..Plz dont be sorry ..
Hope you have done well with your exams...

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D4BALH

half way through 1st part but could not resist myself to say its amazing ss.. Thank u Neel di 4 presenting us such a beautiful ss n hats off to the writer..

Thank you so much cant wait to read your full view dear .

luvsakshi thumbnail
This update is specially for One of my fav writer "Onendall" aka Sheethal ..

PART-4

Oh Well what happen now ?? Im in his arms ..But why this chills..what the hell im shivering ...
God this bones & muscles are making me mad with the pain "

Seeing his wife slightly opened eyes ...He felt happy asked her open her eyes fully ...
she gave a feeble smile to him ...She uttered Plz im dying with the pain ..My total body is paining like hell ...
Ra...Mr. kA.. Kapoor ..Plzzz Ku..kuch kijiye na??? with tremble of her voice ...
Plzz He hugged her more tightly relax Priya ..Im there na ...Its going to be OK my dear ..

[hi readers when do you ever had severe chills..If not this imagination is lil bit confuse.And those were easy to look for
outsiders but constant chills give one kind of pain,It will excruciate the pain from inner to outer ]

Its paining like hell Mr.Kapoor ..His hands rubbing her back to give warmthness ,He entwind her legs with him ,engulfing Priya completely in him ,her shivers going down ,She felt his warmthness slowly she is able to get back to her sences ...His cologne is killing her ..
She smelled him ,Her cheek touching to his bare chest ...She looked over him to see his face ...
He asked her are you ok ..She nodded her head in affirmative ..His hand ruffling her back ,She hugged him tightly ...
In her mind she is telling herself ..God why i left my man , i love him so much ... this is the way i want to engulf in his life totally ..
Her lips reached near to his heart ...She kissed him on his chest lay there for some time..
A shiver ran passed feeling her soft lips touch on his chest after 5 long years ..He was spell bound ...Embraced more tightly in his arms..
Krishu ji came there ..Asked Ram is everything Ok ..
Peehu stood beside her back looking worriedly, tear marks on her cheek clearly visible ...
He released her from his tight grip ..Ma its going to be ok ..signaling krishu ji to take peehu outside for 10 mins ...
I will settle Priya and fetch her up ...
Ok beta ..Peehu come we will bring soup for mamma ...
Really will she drink now ...wil she talks with me now ...
Ha bachhe she will talk and bring her soup ...Ram assured her ...

Ram:Placing fragile Priya on the bed .. covered her with comforter ...
Priya gazing at her husband with all the love ..She murmured water ...
He made a place beside her make her liedown on headrest ...How are you feeling ...
Nodded her head as ok..She managed to say Water ..He gave water to her caressing her head ...
Priya dont worry you will be alright ...She hardly have stregnth to say anything or do anything ...
Pe...peehu ...in a low voice she spelled her daughters name and searching thrw her eyes in the every corner of room..
She will be coming with the soup ...She closed her eyes with throbbing pain ..
Priya how you feeling ??
Nodding her head in affirmative as OK , tears spilling out from her doe eyes with pain but she dont want to give more suffer to him...
Peehu & Krishna ji came with the soup ..
Peehu ran towards her mamma...
Mamma..mamma...i love you ..i miss you mamma..aap theek tho hai na ..papa told you will be healthy by today ..
Kithna sothe hai aap ...mamma tears roled down from her eyes ..
Why you slept so much mamma you were shivering very badly ..Papa hugged you tightly but you were not controling mamma..
Im scared to see you like that ...

Priya savouring her every sec with peehu ,she is kissing all over her face hugging her tightly caressing her every inch of body ..
wether she is good or not ...
Peehu lovingly touching her mother hugged her back,both were drenching in the mother daughter love ...
Priya's hands are reluctly falling from peehus waist ...
Ram observed it and told peehu ...Its time to give soup to her ..
Peehu and Ram made her to drink the soup ..Peehu ran to play out side...
Doctor checked Priya and told you have to use these medications properly Mrs.Kapoor dont neglect it ..
Our kuch problem hai ??
Priya: Doctor full body pains ,I mean showing her legs these are aching like hell ..Plz give me some injection to get rid of this...Teras spilled out from her eyes .
Doctor "Mrs.Kapoor its because of your weakness dont worry it will go off but it will take time ..He left telling to Ram take care of her..
Priya closed her eyes with pain ...streched her legs on the bed ..
She opend her eyes when two strong palms gently pressing her legs and releaving from her pain ..
She gazed at him , he signald her to relax ...
A sweet eyelock between RAYA ...She wants to talk with him ,He wants to talk with her but what they wants to talk both dont know ..
There is so much closeness physically but mentally they were far a part from each other ...

Priya in her mind ...:

Ram i know you are angry on me and you love me so much ..Mai kya karu i can't bring back those 5 years to you ...
Im trying to make it for you ,You were not even caring about my presence at all ...If im in my flat it could be control myself ...
But being beside you in same room ,how come i control myself to caress you with my hands ..i want to ruffle your hair ,I want to embrace you from behind ..
I want to sit with you & discuss about Peehu's future and ours ...

Her thoughts diturbed by sudden hiccups ..Ram fetch some water for her ..She drank it accidentally her fingers touched his hands ..she hold it tightly looking at him intently ...When he turned to go ...
She held his wrist ...He gazed at her ...
Kya priya kuch chahiye kya ??
ek help karogi ...
Ha bolo na keeping the glass beside the table he came near to her...
Could you sit here for sometime ...she stammered ,Im feelin.. you know ,..im ..worried..naa ..scared ...wo..mai..
He shhh ed her keeping his fingers on her mouth ..Its ok Priya dont worry i will be with you ..
Try to calm down ..He took her in his arms ..she rested her head on his chest ..Thanks to her medication she slowly slipped off to sleep ..
He made her lie down ...

He went to her closet ,Removed all gifts from there .Its bunch of gifts and each one having number ...But all were un opened ...
He kept all in one bag ,When he about to close it peehu ran towards him ..Hugged him ..
Papa see Ice age 3 is coming .
.Achha baby you go and watch i will come ...
Wowww papa mamma gave all these to you ...
Ram was surprised and asked why mamma will give this to me...
Papa ye sare gifts aapke liye hai ...Mamma wants to give you each one in some occasion ..I want to see you papa kolo na ...
He was shocked and happy that these all are for him ..But what are these for ..why they have numbers on it ...
Pehu shook him asking papa plz kholo na ..Papa i want to see ..Plz papa kholo na ...
Ok baby he glanced at his sleeping beauty once ..He searched for Number 1 gift pack ...

And he opened it very carefully ...He found a note on that ...

Hi Ram...

You know i want to give a big surprise and good news to you ...
I know im far from you and hid this news from you from past 9 months ..But today is the day ,you granted me my last wish to come true ...
Tumhari choti se love aagayi meri pass ..and one more surprise for you ..Double dhamaka for me ...Open the best gift of your life ...
It packed in one brown paper ..He opened it and found Peehu's first birth certificate ...He caressed it with his hands ...tears rolled down from his eyes ..
He looked in to the box found anothr note ...
Ram you haven't noticed the date na ...I know you will be clouded by tears by seeing the certificate but you know one thing
Our pyarri born on same day your birthday ..that means september 1st ..

He was astonished ...Cheked the certificate again ..Yes it was indeed the same date ...
Peehu asked what is this papa ...
Ye ..Ye tumahari birth certificate beta ...
Oh ..she looked in to the box ...papa wo kya hai ..
he looked in to the box found a CD in that ...
Papa wow a cd hai ..is me kya hai papa ..Ice age 4 hai kya ...she didnt listen him ..Ran and kept it in Cd player ...
It was attched to home theter in the room ...
The room filled with a loud pitch cry of a small baby ...
Tears continuesly flowing from his eyes ...A nurse trying to convince a litle baby ..But she is crying copiously ...
She leads the baby into another room .There he can see pale priya lying down on the bed ..
When the nurse came to Priya ..She was in cloud 9 when she is taking the baby from her arms ...
She looked at Him ...Ram i love you and see your love ..."showing lil peehu to him."
Ram she is looking exactly like you ..see her eyes , Her lips kissing her forhead ...I know you can't mehsoos right now but i just want to keep all her first memories alive for you ...
I love you Ram..Im parying god plz give me ek chance to get back to my Ram...
But fate is playing wid me ... I dont knw whether my decision is right or wrong ..But im missing you badly she cried copiously and the Cd ended with peehu in priya's arms ...He is crying letting his heart out..
Peehu wiped his tears ..what happen papa ...
Is that baby is me ...
He kissed her ha my princess ..That lil baby was you only ...
I so missed you princess..Kissing her head ...He let go off her from there ...
He hide his face in his palms cried bitterly ..How much pain she must gone thrw ..
How she handled alone evrything ...After some time he has seen the video again and again...
He wondered how beautifully she kept her first look to him ...

He dont know what time he got up from there ..he packed the gift again and kept aside ..
Opened the 2nd number gift ...

Hii Ram ...

Im missing you badly my dear ..Why god is testing me like this ...I need you myside ...
Peehu is enough for me to keep me busy all the time ...Going to work and handling peehu is going to be hectic for me ...
You know Ram pehu turned to omeside today ..Im so happy ...she is growing ...
And her eyes are always reminds you Ram...Im missing you every sec of my life ...
See how she is here ...

He found many photos ...When she found she is pregnant ..from that time onwards each month she has taken a photo ..when she came to last month she is looking puffy with a big bump but he can see her worried lines on her forehead ...
And some photo she is carrying pehu ,feeding time ,sleeping time,when she is dressing pehu ,some one are even when she was changing the nappy to her ..
Each and every small thing she captured it into pics and labeld neatly at what time and which month and what was the occasion ..clearly she wrote it on back .
He has wide grin and moistend eyes while seeing the pics..
She has new glow ..and he can clearly see her motherhood ...How neatly she is bringing her up ...
Some pics of Peehu alone ..when she was sleeping ...while trying to open her eyes from sleep..
When she was yawning ,when she was smiling at her ..when she was holding priya's finger in his tight grip ...
There is one photo which he was astonished by seeing it ...
Priya showing Ram's photo to the baby ...telling something ...
It was very cute ..He hugged the photo kissed it ..and placed in his pocket ...rest all he kept in the box,packed IT again..
He glanced at Priya one last time ...he soo wanted to see all other gifts to ..But he is feeling hungry and its time to her medication also ...
He woke her up ,She lazily opend her eyes to see him ...
Sonedijiye na Plzz...
Oh my god how cute she is looking ...He shakes her up ..Priya utho ...
Its time to take medicines dear...
She opened her eyes tried to get up but starightly falls in his arms...He securely placed her on sitting position ..

Hellooo ...Well well dont feel bored.If the story wants to move i have to add some choti things to it ...

Plzzz leave your comments ..I was busy still managed to work out for this update ...
Well My Sweet BALHians the next will be some rayalicious moments ..so lets leave your precious comments and plz hit like button ...

Thank you very much for sapring your time to read this FF and make me feel happy with your commnets ... Thank you soo much ...
🤗❤️
🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️God bless you all

Plzplz do leave your feed back and dont forgt to hit the LIKE button...

If anybody wants Pm add me to your buddy list ,will send you PM...

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago