Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA SS.Custody updtD last part on 148 page - Page 28

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh thats super awesome part yaar it reminds me of 5march epi each update of this ff are getting better better and more better what more can i say they are just fab.. ...

dont know what more i can say about your writings... best remains always best no doubts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dekho neel if this happens in real BALH we might accept but in your ff my ram shouldnt be this angry and feelinglless yaar slap nahi he would have caught her tight by her arms even that can hurt her but no slap baki update i loved only slap nahi accha laga dear but rest of the update bade acche lagte hai atleast the ice is breaking between them
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 8

awww awesome neel what an update just loved it yaar...what u have done in srtarting i just so enjoyed yaar the way Priya were worried n got tears in eyes thinking abt anklats... was so awesome...& then the way Ram made her wear was even mesmarizing his each kiss were so dreamy... but where u end yaar... not happy with slap part reast is just master piece but i guess when i will read next then only after that i can say anything furter so do update soon waiting to read do it soon dear... waiting !!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmm! Love to see twist happening in Fan fictions.. Superb post..
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wooww...kya mast update h...pleaase jaldi se nxt part bhi update kro na :) thanks for pm dear...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jineejiggs

I can't imagine in my worst nightmare that Ram can hit Priya, I was shocked to read it, clear the thing ASAP, this is not done, y can't Ram stop taunting to Priya that too in this condition, I want this mess to clear up fast

Ujjaini Kabhi kabhi hota hai ...Hmm ok i will clear this thing right now with the next update ..Its coming in a short while ..stay tuned darling ...Hope you will clear your doubts in next update .Thank you so much dear .

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinalbest

not tomorrow morning... today nite only...😉

Ohh sorry dear for posting late .. it will be up soon ..
luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: viny_queen

every thing about the update was awesome ..

. I felt so bad for raya yaar both love eachother but cant do any thing
 awesome update as usual
cant wait to next update update soon

Hayeee Thank you so much for your lovely feed back .. you will clear this misunderstanding in next update ..

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oneandall

what can I say dear. Ram slapping Priya or any man slapping any woman for any reason is too much for me to swallow. Guess I feel so strongly about it that even if it is presented in a FF it just tugs my heart string in a really painful way.. don't mind Neel not attacking you in any way...
We all have a topic that irks us beyond comprehension.

B UT

Coming to the remainder of the update. overall the update was nice. but wish the emotionally charged scene could have ended with an emotionally charged kiss instead.   ⭐️

Sheethal I completely agree with you ,Even i can't take it if any man slaps his wife in any condition but after reading the next chapter i convinced with this slap ..
soon you will come to know why it happend ..Im very glad to read your honest review on this and will be waiting for next one also ..
Plz tell me if still you not convinced in next chapter ..Sure i will send your suggestion to her
Thank you so much for reading the update ...

luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taashu11

ohh thats super awesome part yaar it reminds me of 5march epi each update of this ff are getting better better and more better what more can i say they are just fab.. ...

dont know what more i can say about your writings... best remains always best no doubts...

Hayee sweety .. yah it resembles 5th march epi ...Thank you so much and will be back with next update soon .. eagerly waiting for your views on it ..