Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MINDBLOWING UPDATE...LOVED IT..
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Note from the writer : [Must read]
Well...Well Dear gorgeous BALHians ..I hope i reached your expectations this time..Plz dont thrw brick bats on me ...(not throwing brick bats we should talk about these topics but if we talk about topics like this it is important to do it justice because this is the reality of many people's lives. Like when BALH talked about breast cancer, I held my breath til it was over but they did GREAT JUSTICE to IT and i was proud. Also they talked about abuse between Karthik and Natasha. Natasha was slapped by Karthik at the party for talking trash about his sister. But Ram, Priya, sudhir, shipra and everyone did not care about the reason for why he slapped her but the fact that he slapped her was wrong, period.
When someone loves you so much ..You don't know what their love to do us when the anger strikes on them,That too when you are provoking them with your opposite words ..It made the situation worst ..But that doesn't mean domestic violence or hatredness .Its just purely love covered with anger ..( I agree one slap does not mean DV  BUT ONE SLAP IS USUALLY THE START OF A VICIOUS CYCLE of abuse.)
Its just their right on us to shower their love ... (only if he is my dad not my husband, that's not his job and that's not a way to show love. I strongly object)
Here Ram buried himself with her in the form of photos and practically lived all his life of 5 years in that room .Thinking about Priya and loving her ...
so when she was uttering those words ,He couldnt able to control his anger to stop her ..(he slapped her pretty hard, his finger marks are imprinted on her face, she is oozing blood.. A bit much?)
Yah he do gave taunts but his heart was burning inside why his priya didnt tell him that she was alive thattoo with  a daughter .. So as myside his anger is justified ..(sorry abuse can never be justified. To justify abuse is to not take it seriously on a large scale.. how many times I have heard from women who are abused that they are blamed for it. That's not fair and that's a very backward way of thinking. Now anytime we see abuse in society, we always wonder what did the women do to deserve it. IT'S OUR NATURAL WAY OF THINKING AND AFTER RESEARCHING AND LEARNING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, I KNOW IT IS WRONG! In fact, that sentence is wrong, because nobody ever deserves abuse so how can we justify it? BALH CVs did a good job when Karthik slapped Natasha. Ram slapped Karthik, Priya slapped Karthik and Karthik was given all the blame AND NOBODY cared about what Natasha did or said. That is the way we should be thinking because who gives anybody a right to abuse us?)
I witnessed some of this type of anger cover love ..so just potryed ..( i have worked with women who were abused and thankfully I have changed my way of thinking. I know this is just a story but this subject is too close to my heart..) 
As someone said i do hate domestic violence ..But it just happens in a milli sec In a verge .

please don't take it the wrong way, i just think too strongly about it...

Neel to be honest, I just can't stomach the slap part and don't feel any justification for that was appropriate.

The update was nice otherwise... very emotional...

What Ram did, with a secret compartment reminded me of a mystery movie, where the precious gems are hidden behind an unknown wall.

Oneandall thumbnail
BTW Merry Christmas šŸ˜ƒ
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woowww...nice update...ram priya ke beech sab thik ho gya...please jaldi se nxt part update karo na...thanks for pm dear!!!!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...rocking updates...thanks for bringing the past episodes scenes...really loved it..hats off to your writing skills...keep rocking... ā­ļø šŸ‘ sorry for late commenting as my net was not working for the past one week šŸ˜­ Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oneandall

<div align="center"><font size="4"><font color="#0000FF">Neel to be honest, I just can't stomach the slap part and don't feel <font size="4">any ju<font size="4">stification for that was approp<font size="4">riate</font></font></font>.

<font color="#FF0000">The update was nice otherwise... very emotional...

<font size="4"><font size="4">What Ram <font size="4">did<font size="4">, with a secret com<font size="4">partment <font size="4">reminded me of <font size="4">a mystery movie, <font size="4">where the precious gems are hidden<font size="4"> behind a<font size="4">n un<font size="4">know<font size="4">n wall.</font></font></font></font> </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font>
</font></div>

i agree what you feel about the slap you are not wrong... but at the same time situations are out of control they both were out of their mind at that very movent witn their pain anger guilt and things naturally happens and are not done purposely...it was not DV it was just happened unknowingly out of mind am posting comment below hope you get that point...

it was indeed a dhamakedaar update...
it was a bit dhamaka like 5th march...
but a step ahead ram slapped priya poor
priya...
but am not atall angry on ram for slapping
priya because it showed his pain and
love...
(pain of those years he lived without priya
and love for her that made him insecure
how he could survive if he loose priya
once again its his ultimate and
unconditional love that made him do such
thing... he cant even imagine loosing
her again... so am on rams side)
and more over i know that he will pacify
priya and he will go to any extend to
rectify his mistake and manofy priya...

hope you get my point...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sheethal ..I understand what's your point of view ..
When i read the part i said it was not justifiable .. and when i came across with the next chapter yes his anger was justifiable ,Even she worked sorry still working with women protection home
against for DVas a volunteer doctor and councellor
I forwarded your message to her ...If she will give the answer it will be good because she has written it .. Thank you for your honest opinion ,...As she was pretty busy with her work she will give her answer with in a day or two ..Will post it soon ...Have a nice day...
šŸ˜›
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: taashu11

i agree what you feel about the slap you are not wrong... but at the same time situations are out of control they both were out of their mind at that very movent witn their pain anger guilt and things naturally happens and are not done purposely...it was not DV it was just happened unknowingly out of mind am posting comment below hope you get that point...

it was indeed a dhamakedaar update...
it was a bit dhamaka like 5th march...
but a step ahead ram slapped priya poor
priya...
but am not atall angry on ram for slapping
priya because it showed his pain and
love...
(pain of those years he lived without priya
and love for her that made him insecure
how he could survive if he loose priya
once again its his ultimate and
unconditional love that made him do such
thing... he cant even imagine loosing
her again... so am on rams side)
and more over i know that he will pacify
priya and he will go to any extend to
rectify his mistake and manofy priya...

hope you get my point...

Taashu I understand what you are saying. Your point is that slapping your spouse is wrong but in some situations such as heated arguments in which anger, pain and guilt surface a slap happens. In that case it's natural. Maybe we come from different walks of life, different experiences but for me there is nothing natural about someone slapping their spouse because he/she provoked them with their words. NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION MAY BE. See where you and I differ with regards to slapping (let's forget about DV that's a by product of a slap but much more complex than that) is that you say that a slap is wrong but there are conditions in which it is right but I say that slapping your spouse is wrong no matter what the condition is. That's my general opinion about abuse within a relationship, be it one slap or one million, I still maintain my stance.

But to be specific and talk about it in terms of the update in which the slap happened. Well first of all it's just a story and I don't want to knit pick someone's creative work to bits and pieces. Ram in real BALH would not do that, especially given the fact that Raya had many heated arguments which diffused without the need for a slap (they bitterly hated each other but ram never hit Priya and Priya never hit ram). But still, you said in the update u are on Ram's side. lol by all means your opinions are respected. However, I am on Priya's side...let me explain why. First Priya did whatever she did (run away from Ram) for his well being. Did ram ask her why? NO! Ram taunted her into depression, she still wanted the best for him (waiting up for him at dinner). Did he see her love shining through than? NO! She asked him to forgive her, punish her in any way but take away the hatred. Did his mahaan love show up than to give her a chance to explain?Did she ask to be abused? NO and NO! The time the slap happened Ram found her anklet and asked her why she left him. Did he instigate the fight by not letting her explain and by continuing to repeat the same nonsense? YES!
She said how she felt and was just as angry. Ram practically ignored her, lived for peehu, she might as well be dead physically because mentally he had killed her. Was she angry too? YES! WAS HER LOVE TESTED, INSULTED TORN APART ALL AT ONCE? WAS HER ANGER JUSTIFIED? YES! Did the truth cause ram pain? Does that give him the right to cause pain to the person who was telling him the truth? NOT IN MY BOOK!
Could Ram have dragged her forcefully to the hidden room where he kept her memories which she had no memory of? OF COURSE!
So from Priya side I saw love and anger. From Ram's side I saw anger, ego, hatred and yea a tiny bit of love. He has immense love for Priya but his actions spoke otherwise so how was she to know? Without that information whatever she said was right. To convey that information to her, well there were many other methods...

My god this is so long again. But khair, my heart became lighter. šŸ˜†
Oneandall thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font size="3"><font color="#006600">@Sheethal ..I understand what's your point of view ..
When i read the part i said it was not justifiable .. and when i came across with the next chapter yes his anger was justifiable ,Even she worked sorry still working with women protection home </font>
</font><font size="3"><font color="#006600"><font size="3"><font color="#006600">against for DV</font></font>as a volunteer doctor and councellor
I forwarded your message to her ...If she will give the answer it will be good because she has written it .. Thank you for your honest opinion ,...As she was pretty busy with her work she will give her answer with in a day or two ..Will post it soon ...Have a nice day...</font>
</font>šŸ˜›

Please forward my response to Taashu and my response to her to this writer.
It's interesting how we have similar experience on the clinical front with violence against women but yet we have different opinions with regards to the tolerability of one slap. Like I said, research proves that one slap increases the chances of it turning into two, three and than next thing you know you have full on DV. But she would probably already know that with her experience right? I just don't like the slap, I see raya in this FF differently because I can't respect this Ram the same way. You know that I have read your stories from a long time even before I began writing so please don't take this as a personal attack by any means. If it is possible i would love to speak to her personally about this matter so that i can understand her theory on a slap being a right of the person who loves us and how a slap is love covered by hate Maybe she didn't explain herself properly when she wrote that as her justification but I interpreted it only as she had written it (I am talking about the writers note from last update)...of course she is busy so tell her to take her time. I am not going anywhere.. šŸ˜‰
P.s. thanks Neel, your an awesome messenger.Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago