RAYA SS.Custody updtD last part on 148 page - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
PART -2

Bansi told around 11'0 clock ...
11 oc lock ..God she was lying there for almost 6 hours ..He slid beside her hugged her tightly to give her warmthness ...
He cursed himself not caring for her but he hardly gets time to come home these days whenevr he comes Peehu is enough to pacify his worries ..
He remebered recent incident ...

* * * * * Flash back ...
Ram back to home at 12.30 pm..Priya is waiting for him to serve his dinner ,she slept off in a sofa while waiting for him ..
He is going to his room spotted Priya on sofa ..Why the hell she is sleeping here that too an akward manner ...Oh god her neck might be hurting ...
He slowly walked towards and smile curved on his lips seeing his lady love ...But the anger returned to his eyes that she btrayed him 5 years 5 long years ,,He sighed ,she felt his presence meanwhile Krishnaji came but stopped in her tracks seeing these pair ...
She propered herself ...stood up ..aap ..aap aagayi ...change your clothes and come i will heat up the food until than ...
I dont want
What she said ???
I dont want ,Especially from your hand for your kind information i alredy had my dinner with collegues ..
Nowhere tears pouted in her doe eyes ...Ram why are you doing this to me ?she asked between her sobs ...
He flinched his hands not to loose control over him ,maintaind angry face Plz dont call me Ram ...
For you its just Mr.Kapoor and mother of my child thats it ..No strong relation between me and you ..Do you get that .."

Krishu ji came in between ..Beta what are you talking ???
He raised his hand to pause her talk ..Plz Maaa let me talk with your undutyful daughter in law...Tears springing in her eyes
Now onwards don't wait for me ..PLz he rushed back to room to cryout in his heart ...
"In washroom ..splashing water on his face ..why on earth My heart is sinking while bashing her ...Oh god why i love her soo much ...
I cant even see her tears but what about this 5 years pain ,she is there in my every talk ,every walk ,every breath "he cried helplessly under the shower ..
He came after fresh bath ,slid beside Peehu and thinking what he had just done to her "

Slowly Priya came in to the room after clearing everything she changed to her night suit , walked to the window gazing at sky ...
Warm liquid pssing thrw her cheeks ...Ram is gazing at her from the bed .. He awares that she is crying...
Peehu coughed in her sleep ..It disturbd her thoughts she ran to her to soothen up ...
Peehu wokeup with sudden disturbance in her throat ...Priya poured water in a glass made her to drink...She sat beside her patting her back
Peehu clutched Priya's waist & slept peacefully ..Priya kissed Peehu she rested on head rest stilll in sitting position she dozed off to sleep ..
The clock striking 3 'o clock hunger pans wake up RAm he doesnt had anything from afternoon ..
He slowly walked towards kicthen ..settled with the food ..when he about to take a spoon ...
Krishu ji came and asked him to wait for a sec and she heated up food for him ...
He said sorry to her ...

why beta why you are telling sorry ,Its completely ok ..Have it ,she served him he had his food ..went back to room..
Krishuji went to kitchen dialed Some number meanwhile some utenstil fallen down banging on the floor ...
She hurriedly took that utenstil and kept the phone on loud speker clearing the vessels...
Priya"Ma did he ate ...
Ha beta he ate and loved all the dishes ,Cherished each spoon you dont worry ..
Thanks ma thank you very much ..I died thousand times when he wants to sleep empty stomach ...I know he hasnt ate anything ..
Love you ma ...now he will sleep peacefully ...
Priya ab tum bhi aajao na You said you are hungry too ... you also had something and sleep ...
Woo ma im not hungry right now ..will eat in the morning ...She disconnected the call feeling someone near to her ...

She astonished to see Ram standing with moisten and glared eyes ...

Krishu ji :Kya beta kya bath hai ?? kuch chahiye kya ?
Ha ma such chahiye ...Priya didnt have her dinner ...
Krishuji : NO beta she is actully waiting for you to come ...
Ram: his heart irked to the core ...He felt some one rincing his heart with sharp saw ...
Krishu ji :Beta its high time ..Let forgive her ...
He muted walked back to garden ..when he felt solaced thinking of all beautiful moments with her he walked back to their room..
Still Priya is sleeping on head rest ,Peehu clucthing priya's waist and sleeping and snoring away to glory ...
Her one hand posesively around peehu back ,other hand on peehu head ...A gentle satisfied smile on her face...
He very well know why she is smiling ..[That he had his dinner ]..In the morning while he is leaving for office also still she is sleeping ..
He worried and his male ego stopped him to go her ask what happen so he send peehu to wake her up ..
Peehu :Mamma ...mamma utho na
Priya :Good morning beta with slight opening of her eyes ,kissing peehu on her cheek,she searched for his love of life in the room but he is nowhere to be seen ..
Beta today is holiday na you go to nanu's house i willl ask the driver to send you off there ...
Mamma slept very late yesterday soo i badly wanted to sleep ..Plz honey ...
Peehu : ok mamma ...
Peehu leaving from there ...Paused her track by Priya's call ...
Peehu beta ...Has your father left to office ..
Ha mamma ...
ok beta ...
again she called her ..
Beta did he had his break fast ..
Yes mamma ..
ok Baby you enjoy your day ..
she rested on head rest clutching her head tightly ...
Haaa why its paining ...she slowly curled up herself in bed ...Slept unmindedly
Ram was watching all this from behind the pillar his heart sinkend up more seeing her like this ..
But he is unable to forgt those terrible 5 years ..Why priya why you did this to me...

From that time onwards she was never seen with him on the dining table nor with coffe ...But he has recognised her paleness but thought of she is feeling guilty ..
But he doesnt know his words literally teared up her heart apart ..."""

Coming to the present ...

Her shivers getting woorse by each passing second ... He embraced her in a very tight embrace ...
Kissing in her hairs ..Priya calm down baby ..plzzz see im here with you ..plzzz .
Meanwhile the doctor came and asked him what happend ...
He narrated the whole incident ...
Dont worry Mr.Kapoor ..she was there on the floor around 6 hours and that too in this cold season may be she will be having shivers ..
Can you plz hold on to her i will give an injection it might help her to reduce her shivers ...
So he slid up her sleeve .
The Doctor gave an injection to her ..She winced in pain in her unconcious state ...
He rubbed the area where the injection pierced her ,His eyes clouded with tears ...And he saw her star shape birth mark ...
Its his love mark ,without kissing the mark he hasnt finished his love to her anytime ...He remebrd that time and felt heavvy in his heart ...
They waited for 10 mins ...still she is shivering under him ...
He shouted at the doc what the hell is happnening why her shivers are not getting down ...

Cool Mr.Kapor i can understand your anxiety but in this type of cases it will be there for half an hour after giving the medication also ...
Plz solace her first .She needs someone ... by the time Peehu came fromm school ...started crying seeing the state of her mamma ..
Ram: Plz baby dont cry mamma will be alright ..see doctor uncle also here ...
Krishu ji : Solaced her in warm hug ...Looking teary eyed ...

slowly her shivers came down ...He left her made her lie down properly ...
He got up from her side sat on the edge of the bed near her legs ...

Precap : Where is her old prescriptions Mr.Kapoor ...
He confused and said doctor she was not on any medication ...
Doc : Mr.Kapoor i was only treating for a month on wards ...
Ram :Now his face turned into pale colour ...

Note :I know you guys are waiting for Priya to woke up ..But it will be in next part babies ..
Plz feel free to tell me ...and next part will be totally Rayalicious and caring Ram and sesuous Priya convos ...
Thank you for all the love ...Enjoy happy 12-12-12 guys ...

Thank you very much for sapring your time to read this FF and make me feel happy with your commnets ... Thank you soo much ...
πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈGod bless you all

Plzplz do leave your feed back and dont forgt to hit the LIKE button...

If anybody wants Pm add me to your buddy list ,will send you PM...

Edited by luvsakshi - 10 years ago
emotional n very well written

plz update next part soon badly need a good convo between raya
nice update dear.. continue soon... :D
πŸ‘wow, Awesome work..Please continue soon..
it is very nice thank you for updating soon...😊
Excellent!!! Lovely SS... It really brought tears to my eyes when Peehu said I want to do all of the things a normal child her age does with both mamma and papa and if it is too much to ask :(!  I have a 4 year old daughter and so, I am all the more emotional about Peehu!

Please can you make 12-12-12 extra special by providing RaYalicious romantic next update today?  Yeah intazaar bahooth painful hain!
Lovely update.. It was so emotional.. Loved it!
Thanks a lot for the PM!
wow!loved it.very emotional but superbπŸ˜ƒ.plz update soon
This update is specially for Jayashs ,Well you haven't been asked anything ..since your cute request on this special day ...so this special update for you ..But its not romantic but a care of love from husband ...Hope you like it ..

PART -3 ...

Cool Mr.Kapor i can understand your anxiety but in this type of cases it will be there for half an hour after giving the medication also ...

Plz solace her first .She needs someone ... by the time Peehu came from school ...started crying seeing the state of her mamma ..
Ram: Plz baby dont cry mamma will be alright ..see doctor uncle also here ...
Krishu ji : Solaced her in warm hug ...Looking teary eyed ...

slowly her shivers came down ...He left her made her lie down properly ...

He got up from her side sat on the edge of the bed near her legs ...
His hands are pressing her slender legs to release the Pain & tension slowly his hands forwarded to feet to rub the chillness out of from her...
Ram cleared his throat asked the doctor..
What could have happend doctor????
Where is her old prescriptions Mr.Kapoor ...
He confused and said doctor she was not on any medication ...
Doc : Mr.Kapoor i was only treating for a month on wards ...
Ram :Now his face turned into pale colour ... His trembled hands left her legs ..."Wha..What you are talking Dr"
I mean ..He gazed at her angrily "What the hell she is hiding from me " soon seeing her fragile face it turned into concernd look..
He slowly walked towards caressing her hairs ..I really not aware of the fact that she is on medication Dr...
Peehu walked towards them ...Papa pulling his shirt ...
He Kneeled down infront of her ?? Kya baby ??
She dragged him to the closet ...She asked him to open as the closet door was higher than her height ...
He opend asked what you want baby ???
Mamma will keep her medicines over there showing one of the top desks... He found many gift packets over there ..He asked you want any gift pack ..
she nodded as NOOO and asked him to open the other drawer in the desk ...
He pulled out the drawer brought in to the room as there were stalk of piles neatly tucked in ...
He found out the prescriptions & medicine covers in that ,He pulled out handed it to doctor to check wether he is talking about these ??
Doctor told yah yes it was the same but seeming this she hasn't used her medicines at alll ...
See here some sheets not were opened at all , showing the medicines to him...
Ram : Ma ... He signald to krishu ji to take peehu out he needs to talk with doc what was exactly happening ???
Soon krishu ji convinced peehu , giving a kiss on Priya's cheek ..
Mamma plzz wake up soon.. i love you ,i wil make a nice card for you mamma ...Plzzz looking at her intently she walked away half heartdly ...
Ram setting his chair exactly opposite to doc ..
Asked can you plz explain me why she came to you ?? What happend her ??
Why these many medications for her ? was she is any big trouble almost his voice choking up with the fear of losing her again ..

Doctor :Raised his eyebrows ...

Mr.Kapoor i know what happend between you and your wife past 5 years ago ...
Sje was very pale and she is feeling giddiness constantly from past 5 days with these complaints she came to me ..
But the actual reason behind her is ,she is feeling very guilty for what she has done , she dont know how to rectify her mistake and she was been very depressed these days ...[Not going much details]
So we have started on anti depressents aswellas multivitamins ..
But every week she used to come attending councilings and taking medicines and going back to her house ...
But seeing all these medications here ..Seemed she is not used those at all ..
And she was very weak from past one month she used to complaint of giddiness and she has been under vertigo medication too ..
showing one of the sheet see she doesnt have taken one tablet also from this ...
Im thinking as her BP is low ,she has got attack of severe giddiness so black out happend ..seeing Ram's confusion face ..
Ok about shivers its a common thing for some patients especially in this season there is no particular medication expect antihistaminics ..
Giving one sheet to him use this medication when she was having shivers but still she needs someone comfort aswellas good blanket around her ..
I wrote the medication and this saline will help her to get some energy back into her ..
At present her condition will be going to good anyway sister will be here until the BP comes normal than she will remove it and inform me about the details ..
Ok but plzz make her eat properly and take these medicines properly everything will be alright ...
Turning to leave from there ,Doctor adviced him if you have any problems between you two try to sit and talk ,solve those ..
Dotor when she will get consious ...
Ram let her sleep atleast this way she has many sleep less nights ..Anyway she will get whenevr her energy gets back to her body ,You dont worry she will be alright ...
All the best & take care of her ...

Ram took her in his arms ...Sister told him when the bottle ends just call me i will be waiting outside ...

Sure sister, you can wait in the guest room ,I will call to the room directly ..Telling he called bansikaka and told to him show guest room to sister ...

He kept her head in his lap , caressing her hairs ...

What happen priya ??
What the hell happening with our lifes ???
Why god thinking to leave me alone again ?? What happen you baby ?? I love you ?? can't you open your eyes ??
For me just once ..See showing his heart ..."Its craving to see you ",baby i know i hurted you but plz once wake up and see your plumpy husband sitting next to you !!
Plzz darling ...Teras rolled out from his cheeks dropped on her forhead ...
"aah" she moaned with pain ...
He startled Priya can you hear me ??
Her hands gripped on his shirt within secs it relievd ...Enough priya for your assurance ...
He slept off in the same position keeping her head in his lap ...
Sun races fall on his eyes ...He streched his hands letting priya out of from his lap ..He went to washroom to freshen up ..
He felt relaxed when sister told her BP cme to normal ,she removed the IV line & went off in the night ...
He looked at her one last time went to shower ...
After 5 mins A loud pich cry voice of Peehu banging on his washroom door ..."Calling Papa ..papa ..."
He wore the bathrobe opened the door hurriedly asking what happen pihu ??
In between her sobs she managed to say "Ma .. mam..mamma "
He rushed towards bed to find "Priya shivering badly "
He tried to open her mouth to give medicine but its not working out as she was shievring severly ..
He slid into the bed beside her hugged her very tightly rubbing her back ...
soothening up with his words ...
Priya ..Priya relax ... can you hear me
priya baby ...utho na ..Im Ram your Ram speaking ...
Priya im not anymore your Mr.Kapoor ...Plz priya open your eyes ...HIs bath robe slid off in this hurry ,She was crushing under his bare chest and his arms ..
His warmthness gave her energy to copup with chills...slowly her chills coming down ...Her head exactly on his chest ...
"In deep smoke layers she can hear a rhythm of
" Lub Dub " Heart Priya utho jaan ...this husky voice making her goo crazyyy
Again
" Lub Dub " Heart Priya i love you ...
Again
" Lub Dub " Heart Priya .. priya
" Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart priya " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart Priyaaa its ok baby

B.G...playing

" " " Dil ki Dhadkan Baddi Jaye...Samne Jab Woh Aaye...

Pyaar Issiko Kehte Hain Kya...Koi Yeh Samjayee..
Magar Saache Lagte Hain...
Yeh Dharti...Yeh Nadiya...
Yeh Rehna ... Aur Tummm...""""

" Lub Dub "
Heart " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart Oh this is her favourite beat of the man she loved the most
Wait wait but where Im I ,Why so much of darkness ...Oh god why my Head is hurting sooo much
Down the lane she again heard the beat this time erratically : "" " Lub Dub " " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart " Lub Dub " Heart
These erratic hearbeats are ringing in her ears ...His husky voice taunting her to come out of the daze ness ..."

...[Plz imagine that she is hearing his heart beat and the same time his voice echoing in her ears in unconsious state ,I knw some might feel funny but thought of presenting this way ..plz leave your comments" }

She slowly opend her eyes to see the cloudy image of her pleasantly plumpy husband ...

Oh god what a day today ..Im in his arms ...
seeing his uncondition love in his eyes...My man ...
She is not aware of whats going on ..But her body screwd up with the pain ..She felt her bones were crushing of with the shivering ...

Oh Well what happen now ?? Im in his arms ..But why this chills..what the hell im shivering ...

God this bones & muscles are making me mad with the pain "

Seeing his wife slightly open eyes ...He felt happy asked her open her eyes fully ...

she gave a feeble smile to him ...She uttered Plz im dying with the pain ..My total body is paining like hell ...
Ra...Mr. kA.. Kapoor ..Plzzz Ku..kuch kijiye na??? with tremble of her voice ...

Well my dear sweet BALHIANS .. what was there in thi gift packs ..Whom Priya packed for it ..wether Ram can find out ??

Dont forgot to hit the "LIKE" button ...Keep reading stay tuned for nice surprise in next part ...
Good night ..sweet dreams

Thank you very much for sapring your time to read this FF and make me feel happy with your commnets ... Thank you soo much ...
πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈGod bless you all

Plzplz do leave your feed back and dont forgt to hit the LIKE button...

If anybody wants Pm add me to your buddy list ,will send you PM...

Edited by luvsakshi - 10 years ago
That is just ssooo amazing Thanks yaar for doing this!

Yes, all that they need is just that they need to be with each other and that will automatically resolve the differences... Loved the "lub dub"  Nice!!!  I thought about "Thum dhil ki dhadkan mein rahthi hO" :):):)!

Oh my God, I can only imagine what Priya must have gone through in the 5 years and learning about her depression, Ram must have just felt like killing himself as he is the one who has caused it... Yes, now time for the love birds to patch-up!

Care and Share is an integral part of a husband-wife relationship and you have portrayed it sooo well in this part, so truly made 12/12/12 special... Love will automatically follow, so I am not concerned!

Thanks again for doing this!

Cheers,
Jay.