RAYA SS.Custody updtD last part on 148 page - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
before your pm could reach me i read this update dear my eyes are always waiting to see luvsakshi in writers row and now coming to update aise subah ho toh bade acche ko koi trps mein peeche nahi chod sakta ...magar humare cvs but seriously craving like hell for such sweet innocent love in bade acche ..jaane kahan gaye woh din ...thanks a ton for pm and i dont beleive ppl dont like por comment they are irresistable updates one can not stop from liking or commenting and if anyone does this god bless their mindsπŸ˜‰ Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
dear...how r u???😊
me just ..πŸ˜ƒ..
Keep the job up dear..πŸ‘..

Originally posted by snehalparab

before your pm could reach me i read this update dear my eyes are always waiting to see luvsakshi in writers row and now coming to update aise subah ho toh bade acche ko koi trps mein peeche nahi chod sakta ...magar humare cvs but seriously craving like hell for such sweet innocent love in bade acche ..jaane kahan gaye woh din ...thanks a ton for pm and i dont beleive ppl dont like por comment they are irresistable updates one can not stop from liking or commenting and if anyone does this god bless their mindsπŸ˜‰

Hawww so sweet of you my dear ..Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback..
As you say ..i would loved to read your feed back and will be waiting for it also ...
I'm not talking about all readers sneha dear ...I know who are reading and who are not ..Recently i heard that so many stopped writing and even thinking to write or post because of some commotion in the forum..Think that its characters not as real actors ...Check in the other forums and you will be like hawww while seeing those Ffs or os[Im not hurting anyone here,just my pov]
Even i have the updates in my hand but i dont want to share it with all ..
Likes & comments are encourages to the writer or whoever posting it ..
when you did that much hardwork ,it wil be disapointed when they cant show up to you .
Even we have the busy lifes when we are taking our time ..can't you make an efort to like or comment to encourage them ..even im seeing it with others also ..
So why to hurt anyone ..so whoever wants to read ..I will send Pm to them only ..
I will be happy and they will be happy and it was easy also for me ..what say .. Thank you for sparing me ..Lol ...It came too long na ...

But check You ,luvbalh,and saniya ji etc all are good writers but missing their updates terribly ..

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by viny_queen

dear...how r u???😊
me just ..πŸ˜ƒ..
Keep the job up dear..πŸ‘..

Hi Eram..Im pretty good ,How about you dear ..
Thank you soo much ...πŸ€—I always loved your smileys ..And this one was the best ...

haai haai too good update ossummm continue soon n plz dont mind me not commenting n only liking becoz o m the most laziest person in the whole word hehehehe but truley love ur ff's πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by rayaBALH

haai haai too good update ossummm continue soon n plz dont mind me not commenting n only liking becoz o m the most laziest person in the whole word hehehehe but truley love ur ff's πŸ˜Š

Hey doll ..I alredy said you i knew who will read and who will like it ...
I do know you liked each and every update of mine ...And i have seen many comments from you even you are lazy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..
Thank you so much being there from first onwards ...πŸ€—

Giri di, it was fab.. Really priya has suffered a lot may be more than ram.. The update was very beautiful. Kk and priya bonding is something that every dil and mil pair should have.. I thought that ram kurta has priya's sindoor but it was bindi, i liked it something diferent.. Ram and priya are so much in love, that i am also falling in love with them(ram priya of ur story haa). As always everything was needed, a 10 on 10 update... Thank u soo much for the pm or else i would have waited for u to update there... U know i always comment and like ur story there, so pls dnt unfriend me haa.. I know u guys take lots of pain to give each update, and i request all the silent readers to atleast leave a line of comment.. If we dnt encourage u guys then why u will make time from ur busy schedule to give as update.. Every relation should be give and take relation, weather it's a writer reader relation also.. I hope some of the silent reader will take my comment a bit seriously.. Giri di u rock, and i love u very much... I never though that i will get to meet a person so sweet and caring like u.. Update when u get time, no need to hurry or worry.. I will keep waiting..Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rayaBALH

<font color="#FF0000">haai haai too good update ossummm continue soon n plz dont mind me not commenting n only liking becoz o m the most laziest person in the whole word hehehehe but truley love ur ff's😊</font>
samsu teri lazyness ke bareme duniya janti hai. Kuch naya bol, kyu neel di aur giri di ko pakka rahi hai..?Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
Sorry yar neel for nt commenting
actually i m nt able 2 reply in IF thru my mobile god knw wots d problem
i rarely cum online yar i always read ff ofline so its difficult 4 me to comment
sorry if i hurt u by nt commenting n by d way m online specially 2 reply u
i understand ur efforts 4 writing and pm sorry sorry sorry i sincerely apolozise 4 nt replying
4m nw m surely gona comment bt sometimes i may b late bcoz ishud use my dad or bro cell yar
bt i m gonna comment 4 sure sorry again
And cuming 2 ur update its awesome asusual wonderful and mindblowing
If i comment or nt i always liked ur updates dearv get 2 read d raya magic in ur updates
i love them alot n love u 4 ur updates and again sorry 2 disapoint u

Neel now you have missed me...Grrr.

Girija it was really a very GOOD morning for RaYa and its festivak for us and you did make my festival a more happier one..woww kitne din hogaya aisi subah Balh mein dekkhe...Edited by armanz - 11 years ago