Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland #50||Tujhko jo paya - Page 2

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wowww i cant we have reached the 50th AT 
amazing work eveyone
AS the work u have done wowww i jst love it !!!
Aish nice u thought of a new layout 

i jst love both of ur ideas
keep doing great work like that AS and Aish <3 xxx

congrtasss👏
Edited by LoveTaaRey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys i knowtomorrowi will come late so posting my comment now!

OMGsomeone pinch me pinch me plzzz!
i remember i joined the AT from the 13th one ! OMG since then till now the journey has been inexpressible! the love everybody gave as obvious TaaRey-iansi made many n many friends with whom i used to talk daily n had amazing moments which i surely n truly cherish n treasure! n this would not all be possible without TaaRey ! who has become a part of all of ur lives ! hum VriMar Palki Ma'am n CVs ko jitna bhi thanks kare woh kam hai kyun ke firstly because they made me fall for TaaRey n the they gave me TaaRey-ians ! LOve u for this! OKAY mein apna emotional speech band karke point pe ati hoon

So guys PARTY TOH BANTI HAI BOSS 50TH AT -GOLDEN JUBILEE!!CoNgRaTuAlAtIoNs My LoVeLy TaaRey-ians! PaRtY TyMHOPE MANY MORE TO COME! WE SOON REACH 100! we did it guys!WE ROCK!

Aaisha (senorita)do i really have to say how much i loved ur SIGGIES ? it is FREAKIN AMAZING N AWESOME !! loved it!!
SENORITA FABB JOB, wonderful !!

OMG!! after this i am surely died the AT is also so damn good n HAWT!
RASIYALAND TaaRey HAWT!!!!!!

Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 11 years ago
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is the Best AT.I ever seen Awesum guys Loved ur works
N for senorita i'm already a fan of ur edit u r just awesum.
Aaishu great work guys...
N congo to all...
Edited by maneesha_sanker - 11 years ago
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow congrats everyone for the golden jubilee of our very own dreamland i.e. 50th

TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland AT 🥳

Each and every TaaReyian had contributed to reach this stage and made their own place in the Forum with a bang 👏

P.S - Wow the new layout is the best one till this date and enhanced the charm of AT 😃
Well Done Aaisha and Senorita 👍🏼

Love you all a lot and TaaRey too 🤗⭐️
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the 50th AT guys! 🥳 *Where's the Party Tonight?* Iss AT mein I hav sung so many songs, deviated so much from the topic, made so many friends, stayed here subah se shaam, fought to create a TaaRey AT in the first place n den going gayab in the vacations n jab tak join kita we had reached 23rd AT...So many memories n aaj un memories ne century maar li 😃 N at a perfect timing wen TaaRey's love story is going to another level ❤️
Aaishu n AS amazing layout, the siggies are amazing n hot! U guys did a great job! The AT looks Fab just FABBB! ❤️Edited by SanaR1108 - 11 years ago
.wanderlust. thumbnail
OMGGG :D Its he 50th , FINALLY <3 
Damn the first page is the bomb <3 Just like TaaRey :D 
Sexxaay layout Senorita , LOVE LOVE LOVE your work ! 
You're one heck of an amaazing siggy maker *BOWS* 

This is defo the best layout i have ever seen <3 Thanks For all the work :D 
-Suhaima x
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res omg😃

unres-ok so omg omg omg now what to say man 😃 i still don't believe it this is our 50th AT..50th taarey dreamland we have come such a long way..kaha se shuru kiya tha aur aaj kaha hai...ek waqt tha jab is forum pe taarey ya taareyians ki koi value nahi thi but we fought back and overcame all the difficulties and here is the big prize THE 50TH AT that too at the time of rasiya sequence the most special sequence after mitwa🥳

and the new format and layout of the AT my my i am awestruck..it feels that the AT has come to life...and the song rasiya my my me dead now😆...uff this is the biggest surprise evr from D3 as well as from u aaishu and senorita🤗...great job aaishu and senorita fab this is the most beautiful AT i have ever seen😃👏

this is the place jahan pe maine itne great friends banaye jahan se taarey ki shuruat hui thi...god there r so many memories associated with this place...this is really a very emotional moment for all of us...extremely proud to be a taareyian😃...extremely proud of or taarey...taareyians and taarey rock😉...A BIG HUG TO ALL MY TAAREYIANS🤗 HALF CENTURY MAAR LI HUMNE YEEE🥳...LOVE U ALL GUYS AND LOVE MY TAAREY TO THE CORE😃
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
...Tansy... thumbnail
Ohffo am late :-(

Res

UnRes 

OMG! OMG! how freaking amazing is the First page of the AT 😲 

It can't get better than this for the 50th AT 🥳 

Happy That Rasiya Seq will be a part of our So special AT ☺️ 

P.S - Senorita Take a huge Bow n a 🤗 🤗 🤗  for such an amazing Layout 
Edited by lovharshu - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
unres
OMG GUYS WERE AT 50 
CONGOOO TO ALL TAAREYIANS! 
WE TRULY ROCK!

the layout is amazing! the best layout we've ever had! 👏

every1 gave such long comments so i'll keep mine short and sweet 😳
congooo all taareyians our AT's are awesome!!
lets keep going with more taarey fever talks and get to 100 soon 😃
Edited by desigirl_taarey - 11 years ago
Zuna4Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
...omg omg😛...aishu the senorita...the surprise you offered is just perfect...everythng about the ATs just perfect...every bit of it...love you tonnes fr giving ths double dhamaka surprise..🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗.🤗...n taarey made ths surprise cherry on icing...once again aish...thanks thanks a alotEdited by Zuna4Taarey - 11 years ago