Punar Vivah

One on the way an OS

milodog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello again everyone!
I am so so so happy that you guys loved my previous OS! THANK YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS! 🤗❤️
So everything I see now related to PV! and I was reading to some other story, and that resulted in this!
The setting and style is quite similar to the previous OS
For those who haven't read my previous OS : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3336372  It's called Sunset, Sunrise.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy this just as much!

-Ojo

One on the way
Aarti can't sleep and Yash tries to help

Aarti sighed as she sat up. It was the middle of the night, and she just could not sleep. She had tried sleeping on her back, and on each side, but each had only lasted about an hour, and she had kept waking up. She had tried a glass of warm milk before lying down, but that hadn't done anything but make her have to go to the bathroom. Stupid hormones.

With another sigh, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, hoping not to disturb the person sleeping beside her. She stood up carefully, picked her robe up and slipped it on as she made her way to the chair she had placed by the window. She liked to sit there a lot, and think. It was the next best thing to actually going outside.

She sat down quietly, gazing out at the stars as they twinkled in silence. They were so beautiful, and so numerous. They often gave Aarti pause as she stared up at the sky, wondering just how many there could possibly be, how many there might be hiding from sight. It was such a beautiful sight that she often lost track of how long she'd sit there, just watching.

Tonight, that was not the case, however. As she watched the stars twinkle, she let her mind wander, instead, to the future. Everything would change, she supposed, in the next few months. Things would certainly be a lot different than they currently were. Nothing would ever be the same as it was right now. But, Aarti reasoned, that could be a good thing. It would definitely be a learning experience for the both of them...together this time.

"Aarti?"

A hand is placed on her shoulder, and she would have jumped, if she hadn't known who the hand belonged to.

"Aarti, are you alright?" The voice sounded concerned, but it's not the first time it's had the same quality to it.

"Yash. I'm fine. I'm just having trouble falling asleep," she responded, turning to face the man kneeling beside her.

"Come back to bed. Maybe I can help you get to sleep."

"I'm fine here. Go back to bed."

There was a slight pause, and Aarti thought that maybe, for once, she actually won, but that thought was erased from her mind when she felt a pair of strong arms scoop her up and cradle her gently, walking back over to their shared bed.

"Yash, I said I was fine."

"The doctor said you need to sleep." He sat down on the bed, laying her down beside him as he turned on his side to watch her.

"I can't help it if I can't get comfortable."

"Aarti, you know you could use me as a pillow if it meant you'd be able to sleep better."

Aarti chuckled, and shrugged. "I've tried everything."

"Except using me as a pillow."

"Yash!"

"I'm serious." He watched her quietly. "Will you at least give it a try? I know how you used to like sleeping with your head on my chest," he teases gently.

"Don't use that against me. The sound of your heartbeat was comforting."

"Was? It still isn't." He put on an exaggerated pout.

"If it'll make you happy, I'll use you as a pillow, since you're so adamant." She rolled her eyes and scooted over, resting her head on his chest and draping her arm around him.

He smiled softly as she moved closer to him, wrapping one arm around her back and running his other hand through her hair, hoping to soothe her and lull her into sleep.

She smiled softly as she listened to his heartbeat, before looking up at him. He smiled down at her, moving his hand to cup her cheek. "I love you," he murmured.

Aarti smiled, turning her head ever so slightly so she could press a soft kiss to his palm. "I love you, too." She smiled a little wider. "And so does the little one."

Yash couldn't help the smile that came across his face as he moved one hand to rest over her stomach, gently caressing her baby bump. "And I love the little one, too." He couldn't resist the urge much longer as he finally leaned down to press his lips to hers, leaving her breathless with every gentle kiss. He pulled away when he heard her gasp. "What is it? What's wrong?"

She shook her head and took his hand, which had fallen away from her stomach and placed it back there, pressing down gently. There was silence, and then Yash felt a small, yet firm movement against his hand. "It's the baby, Yash. It's the baby! The baby's kicking!" She couldn't help but smile as she looked up at him, tears blurring her vision.

"It's amazing," he said, smiling down at her. "Hey' Don't cry, love. This is good." He reached down to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I'm just' I'm happy, Yash. Really happy."

That answer was all he needed to lean down and kiss her again and again, and once more, just for good measure. "I wouldn't rather have another child with anyone but you, my precious, precious Aarti."

She smiled up at him, feeling the happiest she's pretty sure she's ever felt. "I love you. So much."

"And I love you, Yash. I love you, and the one on the way, too."

Like I said, it's kind of similar to the other one isn't it? 😆

I hope you liked it! Waiting to see what you thought about it! 😃

Edited by milodog - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...😃this is a really heart warming OS... I truly loved it. the way yash cared for her and tried to make her more comfortable is just amazing. I really hope when aarti get's into this stage of pregnancy in PV, we'll see Yash in the similar manner as you depicted. 😊

Great job👏
Edited by sheema_rajoo - 11 years ago
milodog thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheema_rajoo

Me first...😃this is a really heart warming OS... I truly loved it. the way yash cared for her and tried to make her more comfortable is just amazing. I really hope when aarti get's into this stage of pregnancy in PV, we'll see Yash in the similar manner as you depicted. 😊

Great job👏

I was just about to reply "Waiting!" for what you had posted first but since you updated it so fast...THANK YOU!!! 🤗
I am so glad you liked it! 😃
I really hope so too!
lulujjjj thumbnail
Truly loved ❤️your OS all the way i was imagining  "Aarya" now i am 🤣confused i😕s it  because of your writing or is it  the sickness of Aarya?!!  😊😆
milodog thumbnail
Originally posted by: tharuma

So cute OS❤️

Aw thank you!! ❤️

Originally posted by: kholita

love it dear

Thank you so much!! 😳
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful dear just like a dream thanx for the pm

milodog thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulujjj

Truly loved ❤️your OS all the way i was imagining  "Aarya" now i am 🤣confused i😕s it  because of your writing or is it  the sickness of Aarya?!!  😊😆

Awww thank you so much!! 🤗😳
hahah! I don't think I wrote it that well must be because of Aarya sickness!! 😆
but if it was because of the writing...thank you! ❤️
milodog thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini28

wow so lovely os ❤️

Thank you dear!! 😳❤️

Originally posted by: KS1000

beautiful dear just like a dream thanx for the pm

Thank you so much!! 😳
You're very welcome! 😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice...with so many sweet emotions...of love and passion...
milodog thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Really nice...with so many sweet emotions...of love and passion...

Thank you!! 😳
Glad you liked it! 😃