Balika Vadhu

12/12/12 Written update ( Marriage continues )

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins from where ended yesterday  on instruction of Pandit, the Varmala ( Garland exhange ) ceremony starts. Mahi asks Shiv to hold his head high so that Anandi is not able to put the garland around his neck, but he simply complies to Anandi by bowing his head in front of her to help her place the garland. As she puts it around his neck, Mahi comments that on very first day he bowed down now he would forever have to bow down  before Anandi. Alok says  its worthwhile to do so  when you have a wife like Anandi. Then when Shiv's turn comes, Gulli pulls Anandi back and swing her to and fro so that Shiv is unable to put the garland around her neck but he manages to put it .

Jagaya in Haveli is watching the marriage on TV and is emotional on seeing Anandi .He tries to change the channel but when Megha and Mohan come and comment  that leaving all sorrows of past , the journey of a new life and happy future has begun .Jagaya stops from  changing the channel after listening to this and continues watching the marriage .He is emotional as well as tries to smile seeing a happy Anandi .

Next announcement since first ritual of garland exchanging has been done between brides and grooms its time for next ritual .AnSh sit down along with all in Mandap .Shiv and Anandi are having an eyelock when Mahi interrupts and tells Shiv to say whatever is in his heart today to Anandi ,don't be shy or nervous  if you won't say today then when you will say? .Shiv embarrased says he don't want to say anything .All laugh at it .Ira says to Mahi on  your marriage day we will see how you won't be nervous .Mahi says i won't be nervous i'll talk with my bride as much as i want without any problem , but i am angry with you all , you all haven't thought about my marriage yet , now even Shiv has cleared my way so you all should think about my marriage. Dadu says to Mahi you all the time only talk about your marriage .Mahi says i wasn't talking for my benefit i was thinking about Anandi Bhabhi she will get some company. Sumitra says to Mahi you don't need to think about Anandi's company too much Sanchi is there she will give good company to Anandi you don't need to marry for Anandi's company's sake .Sanchi makes an  irritated face after listening to this .Mahi says to Sumitra i thought you will talk on my side but you too are talking against me .All laugh at it .

Next annoucement now its time for second ritual  Byahi Phere . Megha gets a village lady to explain it to them and the viewers what is meant by Byahi Phere The lady says Byahi Phera is a ritual where ladies ( daughter in laws )from  both bride and groom  families take pheres of the Mandap  without fire   Sumitra and Gehna come  from the bride Anandi's side and Ira comes from the groom Shiv's side  for this ritual. but  Pandit asks for one more lady from the groom's side any relative .Ira says to Meenu come but  Meenu hesitates  as a widow she cannot do so. Meenu asks  Sanchi to do so . But Pandit asks is she daughter of the house .Meenu says yes  . Pandit says she cannot take part in it  only daughter in laws can take part. Dadu and Alok  then asks  Meenu to leave the fears of her participating as a bad luck aside and help Ira with this ritual. Shiv requests Choti maa to please do this for him .Meenu finally agrees and comes forward .All happy at this. Gehna along with Ira , Sumitra along with Meenu perform this ritual . Megha and Mohan comments its true marriages not only bind two persons it binds whole familes together and this Byahi Phera is the proof of it . After that Ghena and Sumitra  engage in a mini tug war with Ira and Meenu. Mohan asks what is this ?.Megha states its for to find out which family is stronger than other . In tug war Sumitra and Gehna succeed in getting Ira to their side. Dadu  credits the win to the good food available in the villages that urban people like them miss out on.

Ira next gifts Anandi payals .Mohan says now the next ritual will be Kanyadaan Megha comments on this how do you know ? Annoucement happens now time for next ritual Kanayadaan . Mohan joyfully gestures to Megha he guessed right  Megha says after seeing so many different and unique rituals Mohan has now become expert in all .The Pandit says for kanyadaan, bride's  parents come forward .All look at Khajan Singh . Bhairo gestures to Khajan to  go   But he says  that he is  no longer in the capacity to do so , Anandi's true parents are now Sumitra and Bhairo. They have done more for Anandi then he could ever do ,so its their right now .Anandi emotional at this .Bhairo comes forward and does Kanyadaan of Anandi .Sanchi does the Ghadbandhan  (ties the knot) Mohan   in his  playful attitude asks Megha about the meaning of the seven Pheras  even they took it . Megha says she remembers them partially. She says lets ask a Pandit . They then  look for a pandit to explain it to them once again.

In Haveli Jagaya looking at the function on TV . He remembers his childhood when he was dozing in Mandap and fell on Anandi's shoulder and how later they both were  fighting with each other over that .He remembers his marriage with Anandi . He comments that Anandi had  always been different and unique, it was just his problem that he didnt realise and when he did, it was too late. The screen freezes on his emotional  face.

Voice Over :-When a relation breaks, only memories of it remain behind to reminiesce. The tears hence give vent to the inexplicable pain that the heart bears.

Precap: Shiv and Anandi complete the other rituals of the marriage, phere and sindoor . Both Dadisa and Sumitra are overwhelmed with emotions. The Pandit pronounces them husband and wife 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for updating!..got a lil bored in todays' epi at some places but am glad tomorrow the wedding will be complete finally!!..so much looking forward to Ansh married life!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THanks for the written update!! 
shalluuu thumbnail
first collector and sarpanch ji of indian history whose marriage telecasted on tv😆...marriage still cotinued...when in the world we will catch new updates...

thanks for sharing dear...
Thanks for the update dear..yea i am also waiting for Marriage to end ..but then after that they will show the rituals of griha pravesh etc for anandi..then uske baad Saanchi Kaanchi ke tantrums..when will they show Ansh Romance?
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
CV s ho kya gaya he jab dekho tab jagya aur uski FB ko bich me la dete he.jagya aur FB BV me bhahot irretiting  kar rahe he. 
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you so much for the WU Mahi.

Here are a few caps from today!

đŸ˜ł 
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanandi78

CV s ho kya gaya he jab dekho tab jagya aur uski FB ko bich me la dete he.jagya aur FB BV me bhahot irretiting  kar rahe he. 

coz they dont have story only flashback...
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick and awesome update 😊😊😊
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Mahi.

Got slightly bored today. The wedding ceremony is getting prolonged. Hopefully tomo the wedding ends and AnSh be declared as man and wife.
Apart from that all ceremonies and emotions are well potrayed.

Jagya is behaving as expected. He has not been able to digest and accept that Anandi has moved on. Hope he starts thinking of his future instead of Anandi. I hope in his lonliness, he does not create more troubles in her life.