Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Ankita-Barun FC|| !SaVan! A Couple Real On Reel - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
aww she looks beautiful. are nirmrit and agam getting married ? i will have to watch that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SaraPari

aww she looks beautiful. are nirmrit and agam getting married ? i will have to watch that

Yes Sara..Nimrit & Agam are Married...
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys!!

Congrats on the new thread!! As I have always said, all of our dedication and love for SaVan, AB, BHPH is going to go on forever, and you guys here in the thread are keeping us alive and active!! Thanks so much for all of this.

I unfortunately dont really get a chance to participate much, because I never have time to come here on IF. But as I have also said before, I am always here in spirit!! I always read, watch VMs, and just love everything you all post in this thread, and appreciate all of your updates on Ankita and Barun, ... and of course all of the memories of SaVan you guys post with the caps and VMs,.. LOVE them all!!!

Congrats again guys, πŸ‘β­οΈ... this will last forever. As always, I am waiting to see Ankita and Barun together again, somewhere, somehow. It will happen for sure. All of us love them so much. Our love will reach them, and they will have no choice but to come together πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Thanks, Love you all!!

-Ria
IPK-Sarun-Arshi thumbnail
Sorry 4 interferring in b/w but I just saw this thread n must say banner looked awesome. I 4 once was unable 2 believe my eyes that it was Barun in all the steamy pics..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey friends just started watching BHPH scenes from the link shared...Cant believe this is same barun whom i saw as ASR..shravan is so different and even barun looks so different and cute as shravan... really enjoyin shravan ..I like ankita also..I have seen her in many shows...SaVan is cute...my first reaction of watching couple of scenes ...
sunaina02 thumbnail
I love Shravan . I became fan of BArun after the watching the first week of BHPH.
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IPK-Sarun-Arshi

Sorry 4 interferring in b/w but I just saw this thread n must say banner looked awesome. I 4 once was unable 2 believe my eyes that it was Barun in all the steamy pics..

Welcome to AB FC πŸ˜› You have to watch BHPH for more steamy barunπŸ˜‰
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Hey friends just started watching BHPH scenes from the link shared...Cant believe this is same barun whom i saw as ASR..shravan is so different and even barun looks so different and cute as shravan... really enjoyin shravan ..I like ankita also..I have seen her in many shows...SaVan is cute...my first reaction of watching couple of scenes ...

Glad to read your initial reaction.More surprise in store for you from barun as shravan.You will love it.BHPH is ankita's first show as lead.Keep sharing your thoughts.Happy Watching!!
Edited by ktms - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Yay Congrats all for another amazing FC of SaVan .

Jhanvi - you made a mindblowing thread πŸ‘, i totally loved it and this line cracked  me up so much

Sanchi darling, Shravan badnaam hua, tere liye"

🀣🀣

Sara - The VM made by you from the dialogues of JTHJ is out of this world...superb πŸ‘

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ankita in bridal dressesπŸ˜‰

We miss them

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago