26-12

REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello,

Since Tanths will be busy with WU, I will be opening REDUX for the today and tomorrow. Believe me... it is the same... Tanths will be here with her analysis and will lead the discussions... so cheers!! And Thank you, ladies, in advance...

12/12/12

What an episode! Breathless!

I AM PROUD OF YOU

Rathore is talking to his superior. He tells his superior that the train blast and Motilal murder cases are linked. They had met a stone wall because they were investigating both separately. Naturally, he is asked how he came to that conclusion. I am impressed, the explanation he gives made sense. One of the suspects in 26/11/08 Mumbai attacks was Motilal. When Malik had come to India in 2007, he had stayed at Motilal's guesthouse. Motilal is known to function as a local contact for several terrorist outfits. And if the train blast was indeed a distraction technique, then all the cases are linked. Rathore requests that he be allowed to investigate all of them and is granted leave to do so. Yes, Rathore, we are proud of you!

Next comes one of our favourite characters... Rinky, the bindaas girl. She was fantastic. I laughed my head off! At the same time, she displayed a lot of traits... her greedy delight while she handled the stolen goods. Her exasperation when Nani called her for the munh-dikhayi... her practicality when she said she wasn't married yet. Her ability to tolerate and suffer irritations... but only upto a point. She is not heartless, by any means... she has a certain amount of respect and almost fondness towards Nani. She also has an innate ability to think on her feet and find insane, unorthodox and at the same time effective solutions to tricky problems... It was funny and insightful... there was a lot in there if you look carefully enough. But yes, I have a funny feeling, Rinky is in love with the idea of a home and hearth... not Mastaana. She is easily distracted by money. How entertaining it would be... if she ditched poor Mastaana and paired up with Jeddah.

Chikni chameli... oh dear! The idea was good and Rinky darling nailed it! But it was a trifle long...a little shorter and I would have liked it just as well. as for the old ladies... OMG... they were a laugh!

Rashmi, not bad! She is growing up. She is taking up the mantle... taking up the responsibilities... and Malti is proud of her. Malti also expresses her doubts regarding Ritika. Rashmi tells Malti about the almost divorce. Poor Malti, this news threatens to topple her on top of everything else she had to endure lately... but it serves to allay her suspicions regarding Ritika for the time being.

Another one who has grown up is Bittu... he insists on doing his bit... the little man does all he can to help. What a beautiful scene that was. The little scrap got ready all by himself and takes such pride in himself... and all his ladies around him and yes... they were proud of him.

Bittu notices Ritika sitting in Dadaji's chair and asks her about it... Ritika gets up immediately, only to trip up again when she sits in Rakesh's chair... small things, but how long before they all add up?

Next comes up the best part of the episode... Rathore's investigation... my! It blew my mind. I was sitting all breathless and couldn't take my eyes off the screen... now, that's what I would like a show to be. Rathore enters Motilal's shop. They check his computer...and interviews the employees. He is interviewing the employee who carried the necklace out of Motilal's private room.

1.       The CCTV tapes of the day of murder has been removed. The employee doesn't know what happened.

2.       But he is able to tell Rathore that a number of people had been to see Motilal on the fateful day.

a.       A woman wearing sunglasses, and who had her face half covered with a dupatta.

b.      A man named Mastaana, who was seen talking to a girl (Rinky) outside. Mastaana had also stolen money from the shop. Mastaana was employed by Motilal on the day he was murdered.

c.       A man... who looked Indian, but carried a British Passport. He went on to describe Shantanu as a decent looking man, but who looked tensed and harried.

Rathore is on track... Mastaana, Rinky, Shahana... Shantanu and his British passport... computer... missing CCTV footage. Boy! I am proud of you...

Rathore calls up the immigration office and asks to list up all men of Indian origin with a British Passport who entered the country in the past one month. He grabs the shop assistant and sets out to track the man.

Unfortunately, the security guard alerts Shahana...

Shahana is with her baby. A mother, loving, careful, concerned... she looks out for every need of Ayesha's. She is also a considerate employer. She gives her maid off to get her grandchild immunized... the very next moment, she gets a call... and she is loading her gun!!! Unfortunately, in this instance... my principles forbid me from saying... "I am proud of you!"

Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

HI Girls,

This was a racy episode which kept us  pumped up right till the end ... It moved significantly away from the  sorrows, grief of  a family wallowing in the sudden death  and begun to focus  on  renascence of life ,  Hope that tender string  once again lent its shoulder to the Bhargav ladies as they begun to take that first step towards  normal life ... As They begun to accept the loss and gain strength from the memories rather than breaking down in desperation... The ray to future shines in the radiant  smile of Bittu and he , hopefully will lead them on the path of life.

Since I came into this show after a week, I was not acquainted with Police officer  Randeep Rathore  and had become habituated  seeing a calm,sensitive , unimposing  young man   who did not crowd or intimidate civilians ...It was quite a mild surprise to me when I saw the driven officer of y'day who was all speed and chase ...whose eyes  had a zealousness , the commitment to find the truth ...If only he got rid of that awful stubble and become a decent looking officer, it would be  lovely !!

Oddly enuff..Y'day it was not the return to normality in Bharagava's residence nor the  quick and pulsating investigation  that left a mark on me... it was rather that one min  scene of Polio drops  which  the maid wants to give to her  child and which Shahana  had inoculated her daughter with that had an impact !!..POLIO a deadly virus that can cause a debilitating  effect on an individual , cripple the  individual for life !!  yet  a drop of  a vaccine can prevent  and stop  the rampant  spread of this deadly virus ..Is not terror  and terrorist activity the same ? ...A deadly virus  which can cause havoc in the  body of society ,   A virus which appears rampant   but can be prevented  by timely intervention of an alert public , a vigilant and  hardworking  officers  and a  working unitedly  for the upliftment of society !!  ...  Should we be like Shahana who has safeguarded her child against  evil but does not mind if evil is let loose on someone's  children or should we be like that maid who not only   is safeguarding her own child but also  expresses her concern regarding the welfare of another child .. Will not Society  turn positive when we stop seeing inward and look outwards and become all inclusive !!
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the episode . The story is moving forward and Randeep is slowly getting closer .

We saw a beautiful family bonding yesterday between the Bhargava family. Suddenly the kid has grown up and wants to do all his work himself, small things like getting ready for school and also trying to tie his shoelace. He does remember his Dad at this time but his aunt helps him out with the task. Meanwhile we see the fake Ritika sitting on the chair where his Grandad used to sit and the kid reprimands her for it and she gets flustered and shifts to the next chair where her brother used to sit. To be reminded againd by Bittu of the same. The family is yet to notice this small nuances on Ritika's part , will they be able to notice it soon . Well lest wait and see.

Rathore is progressing slowly towards solving the blast and Motilal murder case , love his connection of the dots . His investigation at the jeweller's shop brings him good results. We see Sahana being informed by the security guard of the same and of one if the employee taken by the police for questioning and finding out the proper identity of the Indian origin Brit passport holder guy.

Will Randeep in time save the employee , will he be able to catch hold of the culprits. It send shivers down my spine on seeing Shahana , a cold calculative female who will go to any lengths to achieve her revenge.

Edited by amimus - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 What happens post a terror attack?

Life move on with it's emptiness, troubles,a try to cope with the trauma for the victims and memories of normal times... A time where days passed into nights in a know routine with known people like the lives of Mithoo ,Malti, Rashmi...

A  sincere effort to blend in and move out from the scene for the  perpetrators... of stemming loose ends in the process.. similar to the one  Shahana makes... a move to silence Motiwala's employee who can reveal her links with the his murder incident...Slips of the stranger with Ritika's face's in the role she lives everyday sets a worry on her  devoid of emotion countenance about anyone getting too soon a hint to her reality... A reality which if revealed has only 2 course of action ahead kill or be killed... A chilling outcome of a job which does not deter from shying to work on it...

A flight of Mastana's girl friend with the loot to lay low till the storm has blown  for enjoying the spoils of  dishonest intentions...

The work of the enforcers of the law to flush out the culprits of the crime... 
Rathore's focused persual of the terrorist attack... leads him to potential pieces of information about Mastana & his girl, Shantanu and Shahana which looks favorable in helping him achieve a breakthrough... He does not know them by face or name but just a knowledge of their existence...

Will  his journey to the truth be swift or Shahana's attempt to conceal prove too hard to break open?
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

THE POINTS I LOVED IN TODAYS EPISODE...   

👏 ... Rathore when reporting to his senior...I loved the way he connected the dots between Motiwala...and Mallik...👏

👏...The bar dancer Rinki...revealed to all the muhalla elderly ladies...😆how she will keep her husband happy... the way she knows best😆 😆
I couldn't miss the shock on their faces..when she demonstrated  
Chikni chameli way for keeping Mastaana happy...😆😆

👏...Liked the way Bittu pointed out how Ritika was out of place and did not know the rules of the house...slowly all the others will notice .too...👏

👏...Loved how Rathore takes over the Motiwala murder case...
Starts to investigate the incident at the jewellery shop...
Inquires all the staff...lots of interesting clues for Rathore...a lady hiding behind dark goggles and veil...and...British passport of the man revealed...takes him to  immigration HQ... hmmm... Good going story writers...👏

😃...Can't stop wondering whether he will connect the dots and find out the necklace that was bought by Rashmi's brother and dad...waiting ...👏😊

😕...Ayesha baby is Shahanaa's daughters name ...OK but she did not take the baby for polio drops !!...didn't the maid notice..??BTW the first WU reveals it was a boy baby or is it a blooper ??

😲 ... the shocking precap...Shahana picks up her loaded gun and runs after Rathore and shoots him in left side of the chest ...I'm wondering if he was able to identify his killer...I hope he does...👏

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

👏 ... Rathore when reporting to his senior...I loved the way he connected the dots between Motiwala...and Mallik...👏

👏...The bar dancer Rinki...revealed to all the muhalla elderly ladies...😆how she will keep her husband happy... the way she knows best😆 😆

👏...Liked the way Bittu pointed out how Ritika was out of place and did not know the rules of the house...slowly all the others will notice .too...👏

Inquires all the staff...lots of interesting clues for Rathore...a lady hiding behind dark goggles and veil...and...British passport of the man revealed...takes him to  immigration HQ... hmmm... Good going story writers...👏

😃...Can't stop wondering whether he will connect the dots and find out the necklace that was bought by Rashmi's brother and dad...waiting ...👏😊

😕...Ayesha baby is Shahanaa's daughters name ...OK but she did not take the baby for polio drops !!...didn't the maid notice..??BTW the first WU reveals it was a boy baby or is it a blooper ??

😲 ... the shocking precap...Shahana picks up her loaded gun and runs after Rathore and shoots him in left side of the chest ...I'm wondering if he was able to identify his killer...I hope he does...👏

lovely pointers..⭐️ loved yesterday's one too...
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gals, reading you mks my day 
Hail redux 😃
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine99

What happens post a terror attack?

Life move on with it's emptiness, troubles,a try to cope with the trauma for the victims and memories of normal times... A time where days passed into nights in a know routine with known people like the lives of Mithoo ,Malti, Rashmi...

A  sincere effort to blend in and move out from the scene for the  perpetrators... of stemming loose ends in the process.. similar to the one  Shahana makes... a move to silence Motiwala's employee who can reveal her links with the his murder incident...Slips of the stranger with Ritika's face's in the role she lives everyday sets a worry on her  devoid of emotion countenance about anyone getting too soon a hint to her reality... A reality which if revealed has only 2 course of action ahead kill or be killed... A chilling outcome of a job which does not deter from shying to work on it...

A flight of Mastana's girl friend with the loot to lay low till the storm has blown  for enjoying the spoils of  dishonest intentions...

The work of the enforcers of the law to flush out the culprits of the crime... 
Rathore's focused persual of the terrorist attack... leads him to potential pieces of information about Mastana & his girl, Shantanu and Shahana which looks favorable in helping him achieve a breakthrough... He does not know them by face or name but just a knowledge of their existence...

Will  his journey to the truth be swift or Shahana's attempt to conceal prove too hard to break open?

👍🏼
A nice write up, Koel...
if the previous episode was all about grief and its accompanying angst, denial and bargaining...
this one was about moving on... because, like it or not, life will find a way... it has to.
The Bhargavs are still grieving... but they are finding the strength to move on too... they are finding support in each other...
and it is exactly this which will bring out the gaps in the look-alike's illusion... for when they turn to her, expecting Ritika... will she be able to deliver?
Rathore is on track... but is in for a hiccup... the question is ... is he tenacious enough to stick it through?

sonshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

😃⭐️Loved your highlights, Manu... I am waiting too... for Rathore to latch on to the trail of the Locket!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Appu : 👍🏼

Koel : 👍🏼

Sumana: 👍🏼

Tanthya : Waiting

All other review & analysis : 👍🏼

Note: This serial is good. Interesting. im trying to cath up with the episodes...But somehow dunno why i fail to connect with It... 😆  RIP 😳🤗
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago