Anamika Written Update-12/12/12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Anamika Written Update (12/12/12)

orangeemoticon Everyone. Here's the update .

Episode starts with Jeet's mother nazar uttering of ill Rano sleeping in the bed. Beei is angry on the servant as he tells Jeet's mom that Rano might be ill due to some Buri nazar / evil spirits (I don't know what it is called).  

Scene then shifts to Rano's room where Jeet comes in with all his boxing equipment and starts practicing. Rano getting out of bad and is about to fall while Jeet's catches her and prevents from falling which is seen by Papa Saluja. Jeet is then shown taking care of Rano while exercising at the same time.

Scene then shifts to living room where Jeet's friend are having pakodas and talking about the party. Jeet refuses to go to the party while Rano convinces him to go blackmailing him about Papa Saluja. This is all noticed by Papa Saluja and Bebe grins at him. In the room, Papa Saluja shown in thinking mode. When his wife arrives he then asks her about Rano and Jeet's alliance as suggested by Bebe. On hearing this Mrs Saluja is happy and goes on praising Rano whereas Papa Saluja seems to be confused. He then tells his wife it's not about Rano as she's a very good girl but he's worried about Jeet. He thinks that Jeet is irresponsible and immature. Furthermore he adds on that if Rano was his daughter he'd think twice on this alliance and moreover Rano's his friend's daughter he is more responsible for her and concludes that he needs more time to think about their marriage. Jeet is shown getting ready in the room for party. Rano comes in and says that he is looking good as the guest of honour. Both then share a cute hug and Jeet leaves asking his mom to take care of Rano.

The scene then shifts to party. Jeet on conversation with his friends and Mickey too arrives. Jeet then approaches to Mickey and asks him if he is okay. Mickey replies saying he is feeling the same way, Jeet would have felt if he'd have lost the match.  Jeet then again says they are not enemies while Mickey says they are not friends either.

The scene is followed by announcement from Kranti Singh (the coach) where he praises about Jeet and also appreciates Rano's hard work for Jeet. Later Micky and his friends are shown apologising to Jeet. Jeet seems to be fine and happy with the apology and both hug. Mickey and Jeet then celebrate their new friendship with soft drink. The coach then asks Jeet to dance as his punishment for not coming along with Rano. Jeet is then dancing and everyone joins him.

Suddenly Jeet is shown dizzy and he walks to the washroom where he faints. Mickey's friends then come in and put drugs and syringe with Jeet to frame him. The coach is shown searching for Jeet while Mickey seems happy with his plan. Kranti finds Jeet in the bathroom and tries to wake him. Jeet on getting up drops the drugs and syringe which is noticed by the coach. Kranti is then shocked and asks Jeet if he's taking drugs while Jeet refuses. Kranti finds it hard to believe due to his condition. He brings Jeet out of the washroom and tells everyone that Jeet is found with drugs in the bathroom. Everyone seems shocked while Jeet's friend refuses to believe and requests Kranti to believe him. Kranti on the other hand refuses to believe Jeet and asks him to leave the party. Episode ends.

Precap: Jeet is sleeping while he wakes up with a sudden gust of wind. He then sees the same strange women walking towards him with tray (coffee I guess) in her hands.

Pheww.. Its done. Hope you enjoy the update guys. I must say that I am terribly disappointed  as there was no Anamika again and its (12/12/12). I was literally hoping for good episode but again it came crashing down. Also comment on Jeet's outfit:  what's with the hat while there's no sun and the party seems to be indoors. I mean he could have done much better with the hat. p.s. Hats are outdated now think I need to  the in charge for his costume.  

See you all next week with the update or in the forum.

Simmy

Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 years ago
thankzz!! Jeet and Rano are choo adorable 2gether!!
simmy thxx for de amazing WU<33

uff no anamika :((
darn no 😳jeeka  and 😳rami scenes but on the otherhand we  got JeeChey scenes ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰