26-12

WU - 12/12 Jigsaw Puzzle

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one Tanths!
Brilliant episode, wasn't it! One of those rare times when I am forced to say that Your write up is almost as good as the episode... usually they are much better than the show... 😆
Though I've got to admit... this particular show is different...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

Nice one Tanths!

Brilliant episode, wasn't it! One of those rare times when I am forced to say that Your write up is almost as good as the episode... usually they are much better than the show... 😆
Though I've got to admit... this particular show is different...

Somehow, I always feel that writeup can not justify this show  esp when it sets such a scorching pace ...the pulsating tension has to be seen, to be felt for u to get the impact ... Camera and editing are darn good..😛
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!

fantastic episode i loved the pace of today's episode. 👏 bhargav's trying to make it normal from now n good they didn't drag the scene.

Rinki dancing n answering to that woman was really funny 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10q for the write up😳🤗 good show 👍🏼Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Somehow, I always feel that writeup can not justify this show  esp when it sets such a scorching pace ...the pulsating tension has to be seen, to be felt for u to get the impact ... Camera and editing are darn good..😛

yes, it is... i only hope and pray they sustain the good work... and not drag it
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonshine

yes, it is... i only hope and pray they sustain the good work... and not drag it[/QUOTE] my hope 2... we never know this hindi serials...😆   ...

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sathya...Well Written.👏👏...I have caught-up with all the episodes except the last two...O my God...Each episode is so gripping and leaves us very curious as to what might happen next...Just cannot predict...Tongue

Too good...
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update!!😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Thanks 4 da update!!😊

My Pleasure, Hun 😊