To all the Pvians,What u guys want?

Posted: 11 years ago
I knw all r frustrated b/c of Prashant but think from cool mind,if cvs fulfill ur wishes.Divorce truth comes out yash supports aarti and then confess his love for her and then slowly scindya family also expects it then what??
Aarya romantic scenes on the daily basis then what??
What do u want ur show to complete more than 500 episodes with good trps?
See we initially will like aarya scenes without any hurdle but then trust me it will looks like too much sugary to us.
From story point of u,a villain is always needed when a hero is there.
All the cartoons,movies end when a villain ends b/c nothing left to show.
Our show villain is Prashant!
He is a creepy type of villain.
Who has all the cards of female lead means that he knws her inside out b/c he lived with her and now which card/weakness he would use to get her?
This is what we have to wait and watch.
For the goodness of the show just bear it.
Keep hating Prashant b/c he is here to get hate from us.
In short i want to say i love to hate u prashant.

like worthy post fatso...
i love to hate you P...
i hate you like i love... i hate you like i love you...
Nice post Fatima πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the episode πŸ˜Š

Remember all only a grt villain can make up for a grt hero πŸ˜› ..

For Yash to shine and emerge as the hero later , Prashant needs to touch the worst level as a villain and he is doing exactly  that .. 😊
Originally posted by anushaarja

like worthy post fatso...
i love to hate you P...
i hate you like i love... i hate you like i love you...

Thanx for commenting dear😳!
Everyone was in bashing mood so i changed my mood to advising moodπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nice post Fatima πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the episode πŸ˜Š

Remember all only a grt villain can make up for a grt hero πŸ˜› ..

For Yash to shine and emerge as the hero later , Prashant needs to touch the worst level as a villain and he is doing exactly  that .. 😊

Thanx jyo😳!
Agree with u!
Fatima i do agree but the truth coming out is just too draggy... so many episodes has passed and yet no signs of the truth coming out. they're going back and forth.. I just need it to come out then witness some high intensity drama. 
You might kill me for this but I really don't want Yash to forgive her instantaneously. I want him to be really pissed and then see Prashant taking advantage of this situation. More intensive drama then watch everything get unfold. I need suspense that will make my heart stopπŸ˜†
Nice post dear, i realy realy hate python his goody goody act is so scary his like a psycho serial killer 
Nice post Fatima πŸ‘.

Today's episode was very much needed for the future build up of the story. Prashant has not yet completely turned evil but he will soon. It will take time and you can't show that overnight he became evil.

May be in the future also we will get many episodes which many don't like but they are essential from the story POV.
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

Fatima i do agree but the truth coming out is just too draggy... so many episodes has passed and yet no signs of the truth coming out. they're going back and forth.. I just need it to come out then witness some high intensity drama. 
You might kill me for this but I really don't want Yash to forgive her instantaneously. I want him to be really pissed and then see Prashant taking advantage of this situation. More intensive drama then watch everything get unfold. I need suspense that will make my heart stopπŸ˜†

See that will be reaction part.
Which will go mostly three or five months.
Then all things will be over😳!
The high point of every show is always draggy!
Atleast cvs r showing other tracks in a meanwhile instead of other PHs only show love track before the high point of the show.