Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends,
Rajveer and Bulbul impressed me a lot post leap BUT ABT RANO :

She's the only character that I'm not able to be at peace with. Honestly guys, does she even look like she fits  into Mona's simple and down to earth family. How old is she anyways- 17...i guess she is still in school. How can a person like Mona let her be such a show off high society fashionista kinda girl??

I"m not saying its worng to be a person like Rano but guys, how many school girls from a middle class family act like her? I fail to find hers a believable character😲 she irritates me😡

What do u think???

I'm not sure how many girls her age act like that...it also depends on the city one grows up  in. What does surprise me is that she was such a sweetheart in childhood, but has grown up to be rather the opposite. On the other hand Bulbul was a pain, but is now a mature and responsible girl. I guess anything can happen in an Ekta show.

I'm sure 17 year old girls wearing 3-4 inches heels is not a common sight even in a big city like Mumbai ðŸ˜Š. 
Oh, you won't believe some of the schoolgirls spending Rs. 10,000 on their School Farewell saris...in the small town in which I live.
the liked baby rano more ...miss her
True, she's really annoying now
She was adorable as a child tho
I wouldnt mind her fashionista look if she hadnt turned manipulating..using the guys in her apartment...I mean if she was a clue less girl it would seem more like the little rano :(
M 16
I DON'T dress like that. N my accent is so not fake..
Originally posted by Delcy

M 16
I DON'T dress like that. N my accent is so not fake..

You're a good girl😃
I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this!