Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishadbest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
little Rano was my fav amongst d 3 kids, she was so cute and adorable, how could they have turned d sweet and loving kid into such a manipulative monster, guess anything can happen in an ekta show

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i also hateee da new Rano...i mean shes sooo damn fake!!! the character luks ssooo damn fake!! nd i also dnt lyk da actress!!!
indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although this may not be Ekta's reasoning in creating the new leads like this, here are my 2 cents on the same.

Bulbul was a teenager pre-leap and really understood the impacts pradeep's, mona's, and anoushka's actions had on their lives. While she detested her mother's remarriage, because at that age she idolized her own father, like all girls do , may be illusionary it may be... she was pained and wanted to "save" whatever she thought the perfect family was, over and above the needs of her own mom (or dad for that matter). Then, as truth dawned reality struck, and she has grown to hate men - she feels, that all men are like her father - seeking some internal motive or benefit from women. She understands Anoushka as the other woman, but criticizes men.

Rano on the other hand was much more impressionable, and young. She didn't decipher much at that age, and perhaps grew up seeing her mother struggle. For her impressionable age - she picked up the other message. That if you are pretty, well dressed - etc., men can come running after you and provide you what you want and you can (literaly) get away with murder.

I do not condone any of this, but in general, it is not atypical to see such psychological patterns emerge from families that were dysfunctional. There are two extremes - two girls who were impacted differently by their father's debauchery and infidelity. One detests men and the other feels that having them around her little finger is the only way she can lead a comfortable, hassle free and easy life unlike her mother.

Thoughts?
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@indiafmmm ๐Ÿ‘ I could not have said it in a better way ๐Ÿ˜Š
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rano is very different compard 2 the rest but she is the highlight of the show and being modern and fashionable and totally opposite between 2 sisterz is like totally common in ekta kapoorz serialz!
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this! 

Exactly my point!!!
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiafmmm

Although this may not be Ekta's reasoning in creating the new leads like this, here are my 2 cents on the same.

Bulbul was a teenager pre-leap and really understood the impacts pradeep's, mona's, and anoushka's actions had on their lives. While she detested her mother's remarriage, because at that age she idolized her own father, like all girls do , may be illusionary it may be... she was pained and wanted to "save" whatever she thought the perfect family was, over and above the needs of her own mom (or dad for that matter). Then, as truth dawned reality struck, and she has grown to hate men - she feels, that all men are like her father - seeking some internal motive or benefit from women. She understands Anoushka as the other woman, but criticizes men.

Rano on the other hand was much more impressionable, and young. She didn't decipher much at that age, and perhaps grew up seeing her mother struggle. For her impressionable age - she picked up the other message. That if you are pretty, well dressed - etc., men can come running after you and provide you what you want and you can (literaly) get away with murder.

I do not condone any of this, but in general, it is not atypical to see such psychological patterns emerge from families that were dysfunctional. There are two extremes - two girls who were impacted differently by their father's debauchery and infidelity. One detests men and the other feels that having them around her little finger is the only way she can lead a comfortable, hassle free and easy life unlike her mother.

Thoughts?

Good post..I'm impressed with ur insights on the subject๐Ÿ‘
monarainna thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyvrits

Good Analysis...you put the effort on my thoughts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Good post..I'm impressed with ur insights on the subject๐Ÿ‘

monarainna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this! 

You have a point...but i suppose if you recollect...she is the same girl who was fascinated with anushkas stuff...in essence her wardrobe...
she was not even hesitant going with vineet to stay at his place,she enjoyed all the goodies..
Her Dadis fashion show at the society she was all excited about it..

so i suppose as much as she did NOT understand what was happening when Anushka moved in and her mon OUT(actually everbody tried hard to make sure the kids were least caught up in this mess like the buaa,dadi,dadu,daddy,mona...even anushka at times was nice to the kids).

so yes thats HER personality.with OR without the Tornado brought by EMA,she may have just been the way she is...

she definately posses a Q in our minds but its OK...understandable...PLUS you got to remember MONA is now a COOL MOM...so there was no stopping Rano as she grew up the way she is right now.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by monarainna - 11 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiafmmm

Thoughts?

best post i read in KHTV forum.

very very good analysis.๐Ÿ‘