Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiafmmm

Although this may not be Ekta's reasoning in creating the new leads like this, here are my 2 cents on the same.

Bulbul was a teenager pre-leap and really understood the impacts pradeep's, mona's, and anoushka's actions had on their lives. While she detested her mother's remarriage, because at that age she idolized her own father, like all girls do , may be illusionary it may be... she was pained and wanted to "save" whatever she thought the perfect family was, over and above the needs of her own mom (or dad for that matter). Then, as truth dawned reality struck, and she has grown to hate men - she feels, that all men are like her father - seeking some internal motive or benefit from women. She understands Anoushka as the other woman, but criticizes men.

Rano on the other hand was much more impressionable, and young. She didn't decipher much at that age, and perhaps grew up seeing her mother struggle. For her impressionable age - she picked up the other message. That if you are pretty, well dressed - etc., men can come running after you and provide you what you want and you can (literaly) get away with murder.

I do not condone any of this, but in general, it is not atypical to see such psychological patterns emerge from families that were dysfunctional. There are two extremes - two girls who were impacted differently by their father's debauchery and infidelity. One detests men and the other feels that having them around her little finger is the only way she can lead a comfortable, hassle free and easy life unlike her mother.

Thoughts?

Good post..I'm impressed with ur insights on the subjectClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grown up Rano...grrr (Page 3)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiafmmm

indiafmmm

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank you

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

Although this may not be Ekta's reasoning in creating the new leads like this, here are my 2 cents on the same.

Bulbul was a teenager pre-leap and really understood the impacts pradeep's, mona's, and anoushka's actions had on their lives. While she detested her mother's remarriage, because at that age she idolized her own father, like all girls do , may be illusionary it may be... she was pained and wanted to "save" whatever she thought the perfect family was, over and above the needs of her own mom (or dad for that matter). Then, as truth dawned reality struck, and she has grown to hate men - she feels, that all men are like her father - seeking some internal motive or benefit from women. She understands Anoushka as the other woman, but criticizes men.

Rano on the other hand was much more impressionable, and young. She didn't decipher much at that age, and perhaps grew up seeing her mother struggle. For her impressionable age - she picked up the other message. That if you are pretty, well dressed - etc., men can come running after you and provide you what you want and you can (literaly) get away with murder.

I do not condone any of this, but in general, it is not atypical to see such psychological patterns emerge from families that were dysfunctional. There are two extremes - two girls who were impacted differently by their father's debauchery and infidelity. One detests men and the other feels that having them around her little finger is the only way she can lead a comfortable, hassle free and easy life unlike her mother.

Thoughts?
Good Analysis...you put the effort on my thoughtsClapWink

Good post..I'm impressed with ur insights on the subjectClap

indiafmmm

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this! 

You have a point...but i suppose if you recollect...she is the same girl who was fascinated with anushkas stuff...in essence her wardrobe...
she was not even hesitant going with vineet to stay at his place,she enjoyed all the goodies..
Her Dadis fashion show at the society she was all excited about it..

so i suppose as much as she did NOT understand what was happening when Anushka moved in and her mon OUT(actually everbody tried hard to make sure the kids were least caught up in this mess like the buaa,dadi,dadu,daddy,mona...even anushka at times was nice to the kids).

so yes thats HER personality.with OR without the Tornado brought by EMA,she may have just been the way she is...

she definately posses a Q in our minds but its OK...understandable...PLUS you got to remember MONA is now a COOL MOM...so there was no stopping Rano as she grew up the way she is right now.WinkCool

Edited by monarainna - 19 December 2012 at 9:44am

indiafmmm

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Thoughts?

best post i read in KHTV forum.

very very good analysis.Clap

indiafmmm

indiafmmm

indiafmmm

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Awwe, thanks. Blush Blush Embarrassed
Originally posted by 100raj

best post i read in KHTV forum.

very very good analysis.Clap

KeyCat

Goldie

KeyCat

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Can't bear her!

tasha20

Groupbie

tasha20

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
girls especially one's who are 17 or so do spend a lot of  money on clothes, heels and all and def do wear all such clothes and heels be it in parties, college, etc and let me tell u even when i graduated from school in 2008 me and my frnds did wear such heels and stuff and girls do wear it i have my own cousin she is just 16 and she does wear all these high heels .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.