Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 12/12/12 Aakash and Meera meet in the Haveli

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for being patient everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Brief Update:

Aakash sees Meera in the haveli and discovers that she is being treated as a servant in her dad's house!  He leaves from there at Miu's request before he can disclose who he is (other than already mentioning that he is Aakash from Delhi).  She asks him to meet her at the mundir.  There he sees how upset she is but she doesn't seem to want to go into any detail as to why she is so upset or what is going on there.  However when he says lets go back home, she says she can't yet and proceeds to tell him about the fact that everyone in the village hates her mom and blame her/holds her responsible for something that happened 20 year ago.  She says until she finds out what that something is and is able to clear her Bitto's name she won't be going back.

Detailed Update:

Corridor of Haveli:
Episode starts with Miu asking a servant who is the man in the room?  Servant says he doesn't know but she says she doesn't believe him.  Just then Lakhu shows up and says you've left all work in the house and are spending all your time doing inquiry's what have you started working for a PI firm now? ๐Ÿ˜†  He says workers here should move their hands and feet more and use their mouth less.  He threatens the other servant that Miu was asking the question and then comes back to her and tells her to make him ginger wala chai for him. 

Outside Haveli:

Prithvi drops Aakash off at the haveli.  Jeevanlal was enjoying the music so much he didn't want to return it to Aaskash.  Aakash says to him anytime you want to listen to more just ask.  (ahhh, Jeevanlal was so cute and Aakash so sweet to him)

Inside Haveli:

Aakash enters haveli and looks around admiringly.  Servant shows up and asks how he can help him.  Aakash says he's here to see Ramdhari.  Servant asks him to have a seat.
Meera shows up and the servant tells her about some work that Bhabi has left for her to do.  Both Aakash and Meera are only steps away but they do not see each other as Aakash has his back to her and has put on his headset to listen to music while Miu proceeds to do the work that she was told to do.
Lakhan shows up as Aakash is wandering around the haveli with his headset on and asks who he is but Aakash does not hear him so he asks him to remove his earpiece.  Lakhan asks again who are you that you just wandered in?  Aakash says he was checking out the haveli.  Lakhu asks sarcastically "why do you want to buy it?"  ๐Ÿ˜†    He repeats again, who are you?  Answer me quick.   Before Aakash has a chance to answer Prithvi shows up and says he is Aakash ji from the city and is here to see Ramdhari.  Lakhan says sure, you can tell the servant who you are (meaning Prithvi) but when I asked you, you couldn't open up your mouth to answer? 

Ramdhari's Room:

Lakhu goes to tell Ramdhari about Aakash showing up.  Right off the bat Lakhu starts complaining about Prithvi and the way he just brought the guy from the city into the house etc. etc.  Ramdhari says to him that your not a child that you have to keep tattle tailing on Prithvi any chance you get.๐Ÿคฃ  (poor Lakhu, told off yet again).  Lakhu leaves...

Miu takes tea to Ramhari and says I'm not going to beat around the bush so I'm just going to ask you outright.  Who is that man in the room?  Ramdhari replies that she is only here to do work and not to ask questions.  She says when it has to do with me I have every right to ask.  She asks how does he know my nickname the one you gave me as  a child (Miu).  Ramdhari refuses to answer her and says I don't know what you are trying to say.  He then states that he has to go meet some guy that is here to see him.  He also says to Miu to get in the habit of listening to what he says and understanding it to as he does not like to get into the habit of repeating himself.  Miu leaves the room.

Main floor of haveli:
Ramdhari goes downstairs on his way to see Aakash but spots Lakhan first.  He tells Lakhan to go check on their brother and also tells him that for the next 24 hours a servant should remain with him.   Lakhan agrees and points out Aakash to his brother.  Ramdhari walks over to Aakash and clears his throat to get his attention as Aakash is still listening to music ๐Ÿ˜†.  Meanwhile Meera is bringing tea for the fellow from the city and is shocked to see that it is none other than her Aakash.  She is looking totally shocked to see him there.  Aakash upon seeing Ramdhari gets flashbacks of the scene with Miu's mom when he had discovered that she was still doing karva chauth for Miu's dad every year.  It is also at this time that Miu had overheard her mom saying to Aakash that she has one wish which is to reunite her family even if it is only for a little while.  This is what prompted Meera to go to the village in search of her mother's husband to fulfill her dying "Bitto's" wish.
Aakash touches Ramdhari's feet (of course he's assuming it's his future FIL).  Ramdhari blesses him and then asks who he is.  Aakash tells him his name and says I have come from Delhi.  Lakhu says Delhi?  Aakash turns to answer him and spots Meera and smiles when he sees her.  Meanwhile Miu is shaking her head feverishly trying to convey to him not say say anything.  She then walks forward with the tea and purposely spills tea on her dad.  Lakhu starts yelling at her but Ramdhari interrupts in the midst of his tirad and says she didn't do it on purpose.  He then tells Aakash that he'll be right back after changing his shirt.    Once Ramdhari leaves Lakhu starts in on Miu and leans towards her as if he is going to hit her and also during this time he mentions the fact that she was sent here by the panchaad as a servant yet she can't do anything right.  Lakhan leaves from there as he is upset with Meera. 

Miu tells Aakash to leave right away as Aakash tries to ask her what's going on but she begs him to please leave and says she'll meet him in the Mundir and answer all his questions then.  She also advises him to not tell anyone at all that he knows her.  Aakash leaves.  Ramdhari comes back and does not see Aakash.  He inquires about his whereabouts and Miu says he got a call and left.  Ramdhari thinks to himself, he left without saying anything?

Shortly thereafter Bhabi is seen telling the servant to take something to the mundir and give it to the Pundit but to come back quickly as it is already evening and there is still work for him to do.  Miu overhears this and when Bhabi leaves she says to the servant that I am heading to the mundir anyway so why don't you let me take it for you so that you can do your work here right away?  Fellow gives her the stuff to take to the Pundit.

Mundir:

Aakash is sitting on the steps of the mundir and he is re-hashing all the stuff that Lakhan was saying to and about Miu.  Especially about her being a servant in the house and the way he was treating her.
Miu shows up and she is walking up to him you can see that she is trying to control herself but is unable to continue doing so and breaks down into tears and they both hug each other.  He tries to cheer her up by saying after all these days I haven't seen you (sorry couldn't make out what else was said) and your crying so obviously you didn't want me to show up... She tells him to shut-up (it's very cute the way he tries to cheer her up and she knows that is exactly what he is doing and responds in like). 
She says you don't know how much I missed both of you.  She then asks how Bitto is doing.  Aakash tells her first stop crying and sit.  He says "you were missing us?  Really, no calls, no messages and you say you missed us?  And when we try to call we can't reach you. (this reprimand of course was said with love )   He goes on to say that her mom is doing much better but is worried about her.  He then says what are you doing here (implying in her father's house as a servant being verbally abused by Lakhu)?"
She replies to this question with : "how did you get here?"  He seems to know her really well and says don't try to change the topic.  He says you came her to get your dad right?  Then what are you doing?  She doesn't reply.  He says if you don't want to tell me don't but please stop crying.  He says I'm not going to leave you here and even mom (meaning his) was asking about her.  He said I think we should leave from here.  Miu says you don't understand.  There is a reason behind all this.  The villagers all say that 20 years ago Bitto did something that caused a hungama throughout the village.  I want to know what that reason is.  Do you know the people of this village hate Bitto (he looks surprised to hear this and looks slightly away) and she continues with and they consider her dead (Aakash looks back at her looking quite shocked to hear this).  She says I have no problem returning but I know my Bitto and I want to clear her name before leaving hear.  She looks at Aakash to see what his reaction is going to be to this.

Precap

Lakhan and Ramdhari are together and Lakhan is saying that after only knowing a few things Meera has created such problems just think if she finds out what happened 20 years ago (and makes hand motions showing kaput) and says (quite drawn out) Finished...!

Please do hit the like button and once again sorry for any mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its ok dear...take ur time...๐Ÿ˜Š
take care of ur son๐Ÿค—
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehapatro

its ok dear...take ur time...๐Ÿ˜Š

take care of ur son๐Ÿค—

Thanks Sneha.  He's asleep now (i guess combo of being sick and meds).  Hope the others don't get sick too...
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the brief & detailed update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Parm. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liza81

thanks for the brief & detailed update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Your welcome Liza. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for da wu :)

abiramy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missed prithvi badly and not to forget mithvi scenes.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks or the WU,missed it yesterday so got up with it.