her contributions towards other members posts is amazing
 her posts are always interesting and mind boggling s
 she also is an active member on this forum

Yes! It's none other than...

alisha_01

----------Congratulations you are the 21th Lover of the week----------

Here's a sig for you... you can let all your friends know ðŸ˜›

Siggy Credits-Sallu_Lover 

Here Are some questions to get you started!

Name:

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess

How I got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)

Fav videomix + maker (if any)

Fav Love Quote:

What do you like the most about LFDR forum:

Have fun,
beautifuldreams 
Edited by beautifuldreams - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
^ Just because Jugnu's LOTW thread was stickied forever doesn't mean he was the LOTW for months. This forum had no activity nor it had any moderation at the time.

lol.. message delivered  :)

Dr3viL., usually LOTW is there for one week only. It does say Lover of the Week. You were there a little over a week. And Jenny is right. The previous LOTW thread was a sticky for awhile because I wasn't around at the time to unsticky it and announce new LOTW.  You wanted to be LOTW and your wish was fulfilled so a little gratitude instead of complaining might be nice. 
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

sorry if you thought i was being serious. I asked a few questions and didnt expect alisha to know about LOTW's let alone the members who were there previously.

i dont know alisha at all and asked questions pertaining to the LOTW which is the only thing we both have in common.

i will refrain from asking such questions, thanks for last week and im out of this section! bye

Dr3viL we are just telling you that before this forum was very inactive so LOTW would remain sticky for a while but I still would make a new LOTW.

Just cus we are trying to explain something to you doesn't mean you need to leave the section :l
Thanks everyone just seen this thread know

Will surely answer all questions later n thanks alot for making me the lover of the week.

Sorry as i didn't know but thanks for giving me beautiful suprise, thanks.

Originally posted by beautifuldreams

Dr3viL we are just telling you that before this forum was very inactive so LOTW would remain sticky for a while but I still would make a new LOTW.

Just cus we are trying to explain something to you doesn't mean you need to leave the section :l

Ya just chillaz dude
we don't want u to leave ,where just trying to explain something to u
We must have rules nd order in society to prevent chaos na😳
Edited by Problem_Child - 11 years ago
^pls let's try not to bash any members :)
Originally posted by beautifuldreams

^pls let's try not to bash any members :)
sry i'll edit bt it was getting on my nerves😳
Alright, let's move on, folks, and continue our discussions.  

Dr3viL. - No one asked you to leave. We were stating our point of view as you did yours. And I do not think I was rude in what I said. I simply answered your question.  But if you don't want to visit the forum anymore, that's your choice and I can't stop you.

LFDRers - Let's forget about everything else and give Alisha her time on the hot seat. The thread is for her, after all. Post questions for Alisha so she enjoys the week :)
Edited by -Mystery- - 11 years ago