Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Name: Alisha

Fav color: Red.

Fav movie: Jab we Met, Hum saath saath hai and kuch kuch hota hai.

Fav actor/ess: Fav Actor : Srk, Salman, Akshay. Fav Actress: Kareena, Madhuri and Karisma.

How I got started on IF: I was once searching on google for Pavitra Rishta and clicked on 1st Link and I landed on IF n tell in love with the website.

Fav section on IF: LFDR,BW.

Fav Sigmaker ( if any) : Anyone basically the siggy I like the maker will also be My favourite.

Fav videomix + maker (if any) same as above , so i like all coz each person puts in alot of effort to make one siggy/cm so how cant it be wonderfull, so all.

Fav Love Quote: Dnt know lolz dnt read much quite/books.

What do you like the most about LFDR forum: Because Its fun to be in a nice freindly Forum , where there are beautiful people with superb opinions when ever I cum.here I find it so nice n I always learn or hear something, new.
Alisha_01 thumbnail
hi alisha... congrats
Thanks @ Dr3vil

1. where are you? Oh Im here in My house , in M bedroom on My mobile phone typing in your answer lolz, n if u mean the other way where I live then I live in uk. BR]
2. who do u like better? me or beautiful dreams? I think I will like u better as i can Have many dreams when I sleep
beautiful and bad but u cant get a Human , so i will prefer u over those stupid/ beautiful dreams

3. how come everyone else got to me LOTW for months and I was only there for one week? I dont get what u are trying to say , so sorry i cNt answer this royal question of yours.

Thanks for asking.Edited by Alisha_01 - 11 years ago
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Alisha for answering all our questions. Hoped you enjoyed the hot seat. :) Edited by beautifuldreams - 11 years ago
Alisha_01 thumbnail
1. Why munni got badnaam?
Well munni got badnaam because of her charm, Dance and Darling tere liye.

2. Why Sheila Jawaan? 
Because Katrina is Jawaan lolz, thats why Sheila referring to Kat n she is Jawaaan so her Jawani.

3. Night ki naughty kahani yeh halkat jawani - plz explain 
the naughty story of the night,
this careless youth.

4. glue pictres to your chest with fevicol glue? 
why in thr world would you do that? 
They ran out of words i think thats why they used Fevicol as if they used Jawani, Chammak Challo etc they wud be blamed to copy another song n i think they wanted it to sound different i suppose, plus its just a song no one wud actualy do this in real.

Anywayz these questions were one of the hardest questions i came up in my whole life. ðŸ˜­

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for being on the hot seat, Alisha! I hope you enjoyed it.