The Vampire Diaries

ATTN: TVD-ians! Please read!

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Majority of the posts opened at this forum are to discuss either Stelena or Delena. Some are even comparisons and that's okay. If you guys have noticed, all those posts have been left open.
Why? Because they promote healthy discussions.

But if we are going to resort to bashing one another and/or the other fandom, then such threads will not be allowed to be opened at the forum. The reason why I am even posting this is because after a particular thread, I've become quite wary of such threads and I will make sure to go through all of them to ensure that they aren't like the one I had to lock. I honestly thought this forum was much more mature for what had happened. Sure, the TM was a bit aggressive but that didn't mean everyone else joins in to bash each other's fandoms. Next time any of you see a thread like that again, REPORT IT. Don't JOIN IN.

So, continue on discussing BUT when you're opening a thread.. Please consider the following before you hit 'Post New Topic':

*Could any part of my post be offensive to anyone?
*Do i sound bashing and ultra biased?
*Does my post have the ability to create trouble in the forum?

If you answer 'yes', to any of them, maybe rethink posting that thread at the forum because the DT will have to clear up the mess in the end anyway. Plus, that doesn't gain you a very good reputation in the eyes of the DT.

Please make sure to promote healthy discussions in your posts and let's maintain the image of being one of the most peaceful forums on IF. 😃

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to post here.

-TVD DT

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MUCH needed Jot! 🤗
Thank you!
I remember opening up the topic mentioning it is one of the most peaceful forums! I want to keep it that way!
Guys, every person has a different opinion and we should respect it. You cannot just force your opinion on others!

Delena Suck according to you? Or Stelena? But if you are a Delena fan. how will you feel if another person says bad about them and vice-verse? Think before you express your views guys! 

Love,
Niky😊

Edit: When are the results for fandom going to be announced?😳
Edited by -Niky- - 11 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Soon...when I'm not being lazy. Sorry about that XD
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. ðŸ˜Š 
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
... Edited by Missscarlett - 11 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^I would not consider that bashing. If they are calling him names that shouldn't be used on the forum, labeling him as an animal, or saying anything that's OFFENSIVE, action can be taken. Of it's just "he doesn't love Elena anymore" or something along those lines, that's an opinion which the DT cannot stop the members from having.
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Soon...when I'm not being lazy. Sorry about that XD

😕😭..We are waiting!!!😆