xx 2013 N e W Y e A R b a S H xx - IMP Pg2

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

for Jia,
-from, Jas๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Aarti 
-from, Mini๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Sani, 
-from Mini๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Mini,
from Aarti๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Asha,
from Jenny๐Ÿ˜ณ

---

for Jas,
from Sneha๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Jenny,
from V๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Sneha
from, Jia

merry christmas everyone ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

VanshiDi!!!! OMG!!! Its been forever we have known each other!!!
Love yaaa sooo fraking much Momma!!!
If it wasnt for you i would have never met all these wonderful people!!
The first time i met you was at the Virman AT!
Thanks so much for making this amazing CC we have and hope you never forget me you little Shona.
Life would be empty without you if i hadnt known ya!
๐Ÿค—
Shona Loves Her Momma/VD way too much!! <3

JJ!!!! OMG!!! Our OOVOO chats are out of this world!!!
We talk about everything from happy to sad.
The first time i met ya was at the Virman AT.
I love how you always have time to oovoo me whether your busy or not.
Thank you so much for that.
I love ya sooo much!!!!!
๐Ÿค—
We need to oovoo more often now.
Love ya forever DJ!<3

AD!!! I stalk you on Tumblr! Jaykay! Lol!
Love ya so much!!! 
You make amazing avis!!!
๐Ÿค—
Mini <3

JD!!! Congrats on being Class Of 2012!!!
Wish you and Jiju all the best in the future!
Love ya so much!! ๐Ÿค—
And we are gonna crash your wedding!
Your Baby <3

SD!!!! First time i met you was on this CC.
Love ya!!! ๐Ÿค—
and i love the one oovoo convo me you and JJ had!!
it was fun! lol
Mini <3

Simz!!! Nice to meet ya on the CC.
Next time i go to NY will defo meet ya.
Love ya! ๐Ÿค—
Mini <3
Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
aartipartyy thumbnail
               <3 you guys so much!

Edited by --Aartzz-- - 11 years ago
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vanshika. Vanshu. Isshqilicous. The Creator. Wifey's older sister. You're all of these and so much more! I mean, look at all you've accomplished this year! Bringing us all together, them sorting out our fights and problems as a consequence๐Ÿ˜†, making almost all of the threads along with our never ending siggie requests...never mind all that you do in your every day life and at school! I can never thank you enough or praise you enough. And those avis/messages that you posted up there just prove my point. You're always there and always able to understand! Whether I'm in a happy, sad, angry or just in a downright silly mood.๐Ÿ˜› I will always love you. ๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs90Ui4UIsA[/YOUTUBE]

Damini. Mini. Minnie Mouse. DJ. You, my dear, I've always shared a special bond with. We could always talk about anything and everything.  And even when everyone else was busy, we'd still carry on with our oovoo chats...not realizing that our quota to be on for 5 minutes would turn into a couple hours.๐Ÿ˜† I'm so happy I got to share my SOTY experience with you. Whenever I needed to rant, scream or gush, you were always right behind me! And I know we'll continue that fun into the New Year.๐Ÿ˜‰ However busy we may get, I know that we will always be close and ready to enjoy each other's company. But most importantly Mrs. Damini Varun Patel Dhawan, I love you. And you will always be my DJ! My sister in law for life.โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuTFRjw-BIE[/YOUTUBE]

Sneha. CV #1. MOMMY!โญ๏ธ Never would I have imagined that you would be so creative, sweet, caring and to be very honest, so cool! Even being so busy with internals and uni in general you always took time out to talk to me. That was so incredibly sweet.๐Ÿ˜ณ You definitely succeeded in fulfilling your role as a mom. I'm surprised that living in different time zones, especially as far apart as we are, we managed to talk as much as we did. And I love how we can talk about everything! From IPK to studying to Grey's Anatomy. Thank you for being such an amazing memory of 2012. I cant wait for us to spend 2013 together! I love you Mommy!๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Tpqh1v7Zw[/YOUTUBE]

Aarti. Wifey. GG. Although you've had your share of activities and commitments since the summer so we don't get to talk as much...but when we do...it doesn't feel like you ever left.๐Ÿ˜† I'll always love our conversations and teasing on IF and I'll always cherish our moments on oovoo. Being the fun times that they were.๐Ÿ˜‰ Whenever you're around, I know I can always expect a good laugh. Hopefully we'll get some more time to spend in the New Year. Love you Wifey. ๐Ÿค—

*VM on its way

Jia. Sasu Maa. Teddy. I think we've been through everything together in the past couple months. All the khushi and all the gham. The things I've told you, I've never been able to tell anyone. You were always there to listen and for that, I will always be grateful.๐Ÿ˜Š And I know that 2013 will be full of fun and celebration! After all, theres a wedding to plan. I know theres still some time left but I still want to wish you the best married life, know that all of us are just excited as you are! And have a wonderful year. Lots of love.๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R3tcYe5I3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Asha. Sorry, I dont have any cool nicknames. I've just always called you Asha. ๐Ÿ˜†Like I keep saying, its amazing how far we've come together. I am proud to call you a part of my journey on IF and I'm proud to be your Joya.๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm excited to continue the fun times into the New Year! Including our oovoo and skype chats! No matter how short or long they are. Lots of love.๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibttfMakYpY[/YOUTUBE]

Simran. First off, I'd like to give an official welcome to our family! It's nice to have a new member here and I'm so grateful that it happened to be you.๐Ÿ˜Š You were right when you said that we are close knit and how you managed to slip through the cracks, I dont think anyone even noticed. ๐Ÿ˜†I'm glad to have you join us for our Christmas and New Year's celebrations and I look forward to creating new memories with you in the new year.๐Ÿค—

*VM on its way

Edited by eternal_music - 11 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my gosh Vanshi!!!! ๐Ÿค—

This thread is just fabulous, really beautiful work! It's so thoughtful & sweet of you, to do this for all of us. The creations & personal message for all of us, are not just gorg but really meaningful bc the messages & creations came from your heart. Your a gem of a friend! Thanks so much Vanshi! ๐Ÿค— I โค๏ธ it!

I feel lucky to be a new addition to the dp fam <3 i just entered the dp fam, & its been a great start, everyone i met so far has been friendly, awesome, kind, & funny, just like V. I'm looking forward to all the fun times in store w/ the dps, & getting to really know everyone.

I'm happy to have made a friend like you Vanshi. Not just fun & lively, but your also really caring and supportive. Anyone would be more than lucky to have a friend like you. Looking back, our friendship started off really randomly, in a games forum thread lol. & then we met around if, at your creations gallery, at sk forum. I love how we then started scrapping & became scrapping buddies & how we talk about everything under the sun.

To all the dps- Vanshi, Jasman, Damini, Aarti, Jia, & Sneha:

Wishing you guys a very happy holidays, & a wonderful new year!! Thanks for inviting (V) & thanks everyone for accepting me into your dp fam. It's been a great start as a new dp, & I'm enjoying meeting everyone & starting to become a part of the group. It'll be fun to chat more, get to know each other more, & have some fun & craziness. Here's to a new yr & looking forward to all the good times that lie ahead. Wishing all the dps, the very best! May 2013 be an amazing yr for you all!

xo,
SimranEdited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

LD-Radha thumbnail
Disregard.

Not Vanshika's message but this one. Accidental post. Edited by eternal_music - 11 years ago
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaMiniii

This cannot be happening

My thoughts exactly. This is time to CELEBRATE and be with one another.