xx 2013 N e W Y e A R b a S H xx - IMP Pg2 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL Damini ... are you serious. Why dont you just accept the fact you bullcrapped about me often and never stopped. It's much easier and a better way to end this???

Your replies don't even make sense and now I am feeling bad.

and what am I doing arguing with you. The more reality checks I will give you ..the more lies you will throw at me and all the people reading this. So I should be a good girl and stop you from lying. It's new years, change your ill habits.

you win ... now party.

good bye.Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by V.I.P

LOL Damini ... are you serious. Why dont you just accept the fact you bullcrapped about me often and never stopped. It's much easier and a better way to end this???

Your replies don't even make sense and now I am feeling bad.

and what am I doing arguing with you. The more reality checks I will give you ..the more lies you will throw at me and all the people reading this. So I should be a good girl and stop you from lying. It's new years, change your ill habits.

you win ... now party.

good bye.
I dont accept cuz i know im right. Please check my outbox. When ppl asked me why did you guys close the shop i said cuz i couldnt commit to it and HS is starting and im gonna be busy. My replies do make sense. Oh please dont show your sympathy to me cuz i dont want to hear another lie.
Goodbye!