Chat Clubs

xx 2013 N e W Y e A R b a S H xx - IMP Pg2 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
reswa

..didnt know i wud have to interfere in this lets all be friends again ugly and fake mess but guess what I will and The speechless ones will also talk.

no one is innocent here. Cut the crap with We love Everyone.

Until laters! grap yourselves a tylenol . my words might give headaches to some of you or maybe heartaches..who knows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😃

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sneha - I don't know who did it na... it was only 5 people.. Jas, Mini, Asha, Jia, and you. 

Instead of pointing fingers at you guys, the person should just come up and tell me.. but what are the chances of that.. :P 

Even Jenny is being loyal to her messenger.. she didn't tell me who it is. I like this deep friendship.. which I couldn't build with that person these 7 months but others were able to.

@Asha- 3 weeks... you have not been talking to me. I thought you said that you are not going to choose between me and Jenny, and are friends with both of us? Well, what happened to that ? :S 
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

@Asha- 3 weeks... you have not been talking to me. I thought you said that you are not going to choose between me and Jenny, and are friends with both of us? Well, what happened to that ? :S 

hope i made myself clear in FB.

aartipartyy thumbnail
Ok I guess it's time for me to write my long and well thought out post so here's my opinion.
The thing is I have no idea what is going on with FB. Therefore I will NOT take sides on this whole dilemma. Whatever is going on needs to be WORKED out. Pointing fingers at someone or calling out someone, that's not what needs to be done.
Secondly, it's not that I confide in just Jen or anything like that. I just simply asked her what happened at and what this whole FB thing was. I didn't take her side nor will I take sides. 
Now it's my time to ask you DPians. 
What did happen on facebook? And why hasn't it been brought up for discussion. We can't just push topics aside and expect it to go away. We need to discuss it and be civilized about it.
THIS IS NOT the DP fam i know. We used to be so close and just tell each other everything. What happened now. I agree with Jia on that part as in, it feels as though the DP fam is seperated. I always see Vanshu, Mini and Jas together kind of as a united front. And then it's kind of just like I'm wavering around lost in air somewhat. Again this isn't to offend anyone or saying anything mean. 
Also, why is it that we can't just discuss the issues that need to be discussed. If something mean was said, why not bring it up. The best way to ruin a friendship is to hide something from each other.
Lastly, I'd like to bring up the topic of me not being very active lately. That's my own fault. I've been more active on tumblr and I know that. It's easier for me to access and sometimes it's a first priority for me. My grades started to slip around November and the only chance for me to bring it up was finals. I also had swimming and dance to juggle. I know everyone has their own things to do yet you still manage to come on I-F. For some reason I can't and I suck at juggling activities. I'll try to make it a thing to come on the CC more. I promise
I really hope this whole thing does get resolved because it wasn't meant to be like this. Think about all the times we've had together.
:)

Hmmm ... where should I start from? I think from the begining right? because some people here feel that they are innocent and have no clue what's going on, how it started, where it should have stopped and why it didn't stop?

I'm not here to be nice to anyone. I'm done being nice to the so called Desi Pakoras because when I was actually nice to them, they showed me their backs 😆 So I'm going to be straight up with everyone because to be honest, this shit needs to end. Really, enough is enough.

Anyways, today I'm not here for myself but I'm here for Jia who has been shown unnecessary attitude and Asha who's name was erased without thinking twice. Aarti .. well, I don't think she cares but I do know that she misses being on here. Not just Aarti, everyone who doesn't post here anymore misses being here. To be honest I missed being on here too but not anymore. From what I heard, these people are being hated on because "they have some connection with Jenny" --- Really? 😕

Except for the boss, I don't talk to any member here outside india-forum on a regular basis. I don't even talk to anyone on India Forum ITSELF. 😆 Please Asha, Aarti and Jia , clear the air and let them know how many times I've talked to you guys 😕 in the past 6 months. Prolly not more than 6? Well with Aarti, maybe more than 6 because we've watching some films together but we hardly talk during those films cause they are dirty and we need to observe ya, who is there to talk anyways!!! 🤣

Yes someone from this CC told me what's being said on facebook about me but to be honest guys, I wasn't surprised since I clearly left this CC way before that shit happend. I didn't feel comfortable anymore, I knew something is coming. Whatever it was, it was between Vanshika and myself. Jas and Damini joining hands was totally out of porportion. 👏 If Vanshika is hurt that some DP leaked their scandalous posts that are labelled as "private" ... well, Private issues aren't juggled between 6 people because then, they aren't called private anymore.

I decided to leave because I have been bearing loads of shit from the members of this CC from the day I joined this place but I never complained thinking you guys are younger than me, it's ok. Age-wise, these members are younger but Oh god, pro-skills. 👏

My 1st mistake was to speak-up for Damini for trolling random boys on IF. I learnt my lesson. For something Damini did, I was hated. For something Damini did, Vanshika and I fell apart and til date, it's STILL with us.

My 2nd mistake was to stay in this CC after knowing Damini had PMed so many random members on India-Forum that VIP is a BULLY. As you know TheJake is my sister. She was told this by someone you PMed. Little world 😆 My Sweet EHM-ians 🤣

Really little Mini Mouse, am I that bad? 😕😆 and Now you PM me that some Tranny is still stalking you? You really think Jen will commit the same mistake twice? Nope. I don't mind being insulted but this is extremes. I cared for you but you never stopped showing your true colors. Well done.

and Jas, how about you? What wrong did I do to you in these 6 months that you turned against me so quickly? The CC I left, I didn't read anything after my last post but in the next CC what was the "Hey Girls, congrats. Note; I said Girls not GUYS. Had to be the 1st time" Seriously? I don't understand why are you chanting We Love Everyone? 😕 You've clearly trashed me indirectly repeatedly but did I say anything to you? Just because I never reacted, doesn't mean I don't understand anything. Doesn't mean I'm stupid. I've been simply i g n o r i n g .

You think I'm a boy? Oh do you? Do I run after you? Have I asked for your clicks? Have I asked for your number? Seriously... 😆 I'm prolly a guy...but gay? 😆 To be honest sweety, I didn't expect this from you. From Vanshika, I did because she loves hating me but from you, Nah. I thought you were the most sensible amongst Vanshika, Damini and Myself. But I was wrong. Completely wrong and I'm glad I've learned.

and Now comes the grand facebook chapter 🤣 So as you can see, I knew what was cooking between the 3 musketeers of Desi Pakora Chat Club without even knowing about facebook ... 😎 C'mon girls, you made is so obvious ...?

Anyways, whatever happend with me... happend. Can't undo? I'm living with it. Every morning I tell myself maybe I should change the way I talk, or act so people don't change my gender unknowingly. 😭 No seriously, it's really a part of me now. Whatever. My heart is black so It's not very painful. 😳

I apologized to Jas and Damini. Atleast Damini showed the courtesy to like the thread where Jas didn't even bother. No problem. I don't want to earn anything from anyone on here. I felt what I did was wrong and I wouldn't have been able to leave this place peacefully without apologizing. It's just how I am, my upbringing. I feel bad and I think it's important to say Sorry unlike some people here 😆 😛 The end for me.

I think Asha should be brought back to this CC with full respect. She did not deserve to be kicked out from the Facebook group or erased from this CC when you guys had NO PROOF against her. Think about it guys! If one day, you wake up and your name is not in the group anymore, how would YOU feel? 😕 Ofcourse, Asha was hurt and I'm sure she still is and all she says is "I'm Bad Jenu 😭 " Sorry guys but she shouldn't be taking the blame for something she hasn't done.

Jia.. I agree with each and every word Jia said. Guys don't forget she is the eldest and most mature. We should be respecting what she is saying. If Today Jia tells me that Jenny you are wrong, Say sorry to Damini and Jas. I will listen to Jia. Not because I'm besties with Jia cause I'm not but I have the sense to respect my elders which many of you lack.

Jia isn't taking any sides. She hardly knows me and I hardly know Jia. She wrote all that because She was asked by some DP's to fix this issue but hey, none of the involved members are agreeing to what she has to say 😕 Ok, if you guys think Jia is wrong . Good, then.

Jia should maintain her decision that is of leaving this CC because Jia, for me, where you're not respected, you shouldn't stay. This is what I feel.

--more coming 😳--
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
aartipartyy thumbnail
I do miss being on this CC.
ALOT
but the time I've missed on this CC, I found myself somewhat drifting away from everyone. I felt like I was somewhat of an outsider in the CC when I made my special appearances, It just didn't feel the same. Why? I don't know. 
We all do need to work out what is going on. The words that have been said and the feelings that have been hurt need to be sorted out. 
I really don't want to turn this into an indian drama so let's talk. What is the problem? 

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Did you just point a finger at our upbringing? And gave a pointer about r e s p e c t ? Well.. like they say Jen, practice what you p r e a c h.

No one here is disregarding what JD has said, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have flaws in it. The whole point is to clear up our airs r i g h t now. I think you are just sitting in the comfort of your home pointing fingers at anyone who you have a biased opinion about.

I have been taught about internet safety my entire life, and if I meet someone who, to me, changes her personality like flying colours -- well, then I do have a problem. Anyways, that is cleared now but many people here don't know to what degree you took your drama to IF and said a lot of crap about me, Jas and Mini :) If it wasn't for our u p b r i n g i n g Jenny, we could've took the matters to a whole new level. But, we don't choose to do a grandscale tamasha :) Don't consider that as our weakness. :) 

As for Asha, I already talked to her and we have cleared it up. The sole reason for our misunderstanding was miscommunication, but once she talked to me it's all fine now.

A few months back, I felt like Jas was mad at me, and Asha felt the same way too because Jas was only talking to Mini 24/7 on the CC lol. But, I asked Jas up front, and we cleared it right then :) They were just obsessed with SOTY so much that it got out of hands. :P The point is -- the instance you feel you're excluded or feel out of place, just simply ask. Many of us are in crucial years in our education.. and the CC is like a major stress relief for us. 

There is no pact formed between Jas, Mini and I. In fact, there has never been a time where we talked ill about anyone of you. 

I'm really sorry to Aarti.. I did not know you were feeling left out. I thought you were just inactive because of your exams. But, now I know why you were not posting.. and I hope you never feel left out again because you are just an important part of dP like anyone else here. 
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

Did you just point a finger at our upbringing? And gave a pointer about r e s p e c t ? Well.. like they say Jen, practice what you p r e a c h.

What ours? you feel offended? I only took your name once or twice.. check again.  Stop acting like a shield for your Shonalicious Shona and Jasy. They are smart enough to reply on their own.

No one here is disregarding what JD has said, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have flaws in it. The whole point is to clear up our airs r i g h t now. I think you are just sitting in the comfort of your home pointing fingers at anyone who you have a biased opinion about.

Pointing Fingers at those whom I have Biased opinion  about? Dude , I don't have a biased opinion about anyone for no reason. I have faced SHIT BY THESE PEOPLE so YES I will point fingers at them. I never gave them shit so I don't think I DESERVED IT EITHER. 😡

I have been taught about internet safety my entire life, and if I meet someone who, to me, changes her personality like flying colours -- well, then I do have a problem.

It's cool when a Chameleon talks about others changing colors. 

Anyways, that is cleared now but many people here don't know to what degree you took your drama to IF and said a lot of crap about me, Jas and Mini :) If it wasn't for our u p b r i n g i n g Jenny, we could've took the matters to a whole new level. But, we don't choose to do a grandscale tamasha :) Don't consider that as our weakness. :) 

Everyone knows EXCEPT for Aarti. Even Sneha knows that's why she blocked me from facebook right away 😆 and then claims she doesn't know anything. Talk about being biased.

Taking matters to a whole new lvl? Go ahead Miss Vanshika. I want to see what actions you can take against me. Against someone whom you have nothing to go against with. 

What I did was wrong. and I regret. I felt really bad for doing it but to be honest, I had ENOUGH that day. you guys crossed all limits and I wasn't gonna stay quiet.

What wrong did I even say about Jas and Mini ?  I hardly talked about them. I ONLY targetted you and if there is someone that should hate me for it is ONLY YOU. Not JAS Not MINI. I didn't even SAY ANYTHING HARSH TO THEM. I didn't call Mini a BULLY nor Did I ask Jas to show me her picture cause I feel she is a BOY. Understood?

I targetted you only Yet Damini and Jas were the first ones I SAID sorry to  despite the fact I didn't say anything harsh to'em.

A few months back, I felt like Jas was mad at me, and Asha felt the same way too because Jas was only talking to Mini 24/7 on the CC lol. But, I asked Jas up front, and we cleared it right then :) They were just obsessed with SOTY so much that it got out of hands. :P

Well don't forget the attitude we were shown also. It's not the way to act with your co-members just for a f**king movie. 😕 but whatever!

SOTY 🤣