xx 2013 N e W Y e A R b a S H xx - IMP Pg2 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by V.I.P

Jerry I think I'm gonna go  ...

let's go         
At this point I think I need to back away from the discussion and not really put in my input for the whole FB thing as I'm not part of it
I really wish you all the best in sorting it out ðŸ˜Š
Yes, I agree with Aarti. I wish you all good luck
Hopefully DP can become ONE MAN ARMY again.
You guys look good together not like this =(

I tried clearing some differences, guess no one wants to talk but atleast the message is delivered.

Sorry to the Duo once again xD

Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

ENJOY
Byeee x

@Jen

Yes someone from this CC told me what's being said on facebook about me but to be honest guys, I wasn't surprised since I clearly left this CC way before that shit happend. I didn't feel comfortable anymore, I knew something is coming. Whatever it was, it was between Vanshika and myself. Jas and Damini joining hands was totally out of porportion. If Vanshika is hurt that some DP leaked their scandalous posts that are labelled as "private" ... well, Private issues aren't juggled between 6 people because then, they aren't called private anymore.
When did Jas and i joined hands in the first place? Proof please?

My 1st mistake was to speak-up for Damini for trolling random boys on IF. I learnt my lesson. For something Damini did, I was hated. For something Damini did, Vanshika and I fell apart and til date, it's STILL with us.
No one told to stand up for me nor myself. And why am i being the reason of your and VanshiDi's friendship break up. Its only because of your attitude V.I.P.

My 2nd mistake was to stay in this CC after knowing Damini had PMed so many random members on India-Forum that VIP is a BULLY. Show me proof!!! I never pmed anyone saying VIP is a bully.
As you know TheJake is my sister. She was told this by someone you PMed.Who did i pm? And why are you dragging your sister into this? Little world My Sweet EHM-ians

Really little Mini Mouse, am I that bad? I never said you were bad. and Now you PM me that some Tranny is still stalking you? I was trying to talk to you. And i needed someone's advice on what to do. You really think Jen will commit the same mistake twice? Nope. I don't mind being insulted but this is extremes. I cared for you but you never stopped showing your true colors. Well done. What true colors????? I think you just showed your true colors.
And our upbringing is good by our parents. I think you might be talking about yourself.
And why are you here in the first place? No one invited you here saying VIP we need you here to defend us please come here. Remember you are a EX dP member. I cant believe you stooped so low there is a limit to lying. And what was the need of spamming here? I dont think in the real world they would take all these lies. Just saying. :)

And my intention is not to be rude im just putting myself out here to explain myself. Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
Now you're talking.   Being rude? Ha no you're not. You are just defending yourself. Btw after one whole day, I expected a better response ...and maybe a little bit better formatted.. like my font in black yours in red... easy to read? :( sigh

I'm lying? What will I get by lying? 🤣 but now you are surely bullshitting. I need AIR 🤣

Proof proof proof! what proof? Mini .. forgod sakes stop lying man.. you did send PMs when people asked you WHY did Sexilicious Arts got closed? ding ding ... wake up?

Miss Damini, you might have cleared your inbox but everything is registered in your outbox. If you STILL don't remember then please, go in your outbox and refresh your memory.

And if you REALLY want to take this further then I can surely report YOUR inbox and let the DT do the work! If this sounds better let me know but I'm sure you wouldn't want your name in bad light as it might effect your application 😆 Your call.

My attitude? No no not because of my attitude. Actually, Vanshika likes to volunteer as a lawyer for her Shona. Not a wise decision ..was it VanshikaDi?

And wait a minute... are you telling me that I am not suppose to post in this CC? Do you own this CC? You are Just a member so ACT like it. No one to tell me what to do and what not. The person this CC belongs to can PM CcDT and complain. Don't bother Mini G :)

Ok yeah... if you say you are not lying.. Chalo Maine Maan Liya 🤣
I wont argue with an   over smart 15 yr old any further :D

Bring the truth out = Jenn showed her colors 🤣
These help maintain a sharp memory .. handful anyone?

🤣
page 1 updated finally.. and i believe that is a wrap up from my side ðŸ¥³ Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by V.I.P

Now you're talking.   Being rude? Ha no you're not. You are just defending yourself. Btw after one whole day, I expected a better response ...and maybe a little use bit better formatted.. like my font in black yours in red... easy to read? :( sigh
All you know how to do is to going around insulting everyone. For your kind information I was on my ipod.

I'm lying? What will I get by lying? 🤣 but now you are surely bullshitting. I need AIR 🤣

At the end of the day its you Miss VIP.

Proof proof proof! what proof? Mini .. forgod sakes stop lying man.. you did send PMs when people asked you WHY did Sexilicious Arts got closed? ding ding ... wake up?
Please dont cook up a story. And stop lying. You can even check my outbox. Oh yea remember when i gave you my password for doing the Sexiliocus Arts guess what you did? You went on my profile behind my back and explored my profile.

Miss Damini, you might have cleared your inbox but everything is registered in your outbox. If you STILL don't remember then please, go in your outbox and refresh your memory.
FYI i do know know. and i know that i am innocent.

And if you REALLY want to take this further then I can surely report YOUR inbox and let the DT do the work! If this sounds better let me know but I'm sure you wouldn't want your name in bad light as it might effect your application 😆 Your call.
Go ahead involve the DT. I know i am innocent and your the one cooking up stories.

My attitude? No no not because of my attitude. Actually, Vanshika likes to volunteer as a lawyer for her Shona. Not a wise decision ..was it VanshikaDi? Why in

And wait a minute... are you telling me that I am not suppose to post in this CC? Do you own this CC? You are Just a member so ACT like it. No one to tell me what to do and what not. The person this CC belongs to can PM CcDT and complain. Don't bother Mini G :)

I dont think VanshiDi approved of you coming here.

Ok yeah... if you say you are not lying.. Chalo Maine Maan Liya 🤣
I wont argue with an   over smart 15 yr old any further :D

Your choice.

I've updated on pg 1 and I'm off :)
I wish you all a Happy New Year.