foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
res
rimi m doing some
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, the siggy will take some time coz I am preparing the PKYEK thread for AbhIya's marriage anniversary!
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
By Mrmrfrevr

Originally posted by foram
guys time for an ff

the ff must be the most romantic one

Today is 28th Sept...😊Mouni's birthday. She wore a beautiful white dress and looks dead drop gorgeous and beautiful. Everyone come and wish her for happiness and prosperity and success in her life.But she expects someone else to come and wish her:>)
Mouni:Thank you Suhanna Ma'm and Thank you Nikhil Sir. Thanks for coming.Please enjoy the party.😃.(Thinking)Yeh smile jis ke liye hai woh to ab tak nahi aya😔.
Suddenly Rishina comes behind from her and hugs her so tightly...
Rishina: My sweet, lil sister Many Happy returns of the day.😃Bhagwan kare tujhe woh sab kuch mile jo tujhe chahiye...😉😛
Mouni:Thanks😳(and her eyes are still searching someone...😉Someone who is very very special for her.Without his wish,without his presence  her birthday will not be completed.😉)
Rishina:😆tu v na...entrance pe kab se khadi hai???
Mouni:matlab??tum sab k liye yehi intezar kar rahi thi...😡By the way why all you are so late???
Rishina:Sorry meri gadi kharab ho gayi thi raste mein...to..😛But tu khadi hai entrance mein phir v mujhe nahi dekh payi...😆Kis ke dhyan mein khoyi huyee hai??😉
Mouni:😲Woh main...
Rishina:jiske dhyan pe khoyi huyee hai woh back door se aa k kab se tujhe dekhe ja raha hai...😆Abhi udhar bar counter k pass khada hai...😆Tu v na...
Mouni:😳Main abhi...
Rishina: Ha ha ja...😆
Mouni comes to Mohit but suddenly she lost her words...she can't find what to tell or not...and looks at him with teary eyes.
Mohit:hey don't you dare to cry today(he says with a false anger)otherwise your make up will be spoilt.
Mouni:Oh!If my make up will spoil you won't love me any more.
Mohit:No dear...when you will be 60 I will still only love to you.I really care for you and want to spent my rest of life with you and want to stay together with you forever...for all eternity.😊
Mouni:Your these sweet words are my best ever birthday gift 😳.I love you too and want to be with you and want to be mother of kids 😳too.
Mohit:😊😊Happy birthday dear.And hug her tightly.They both are smiling then and in background this music is played"baby come stand by my side/come and be my glad in life/wanna be,which you wanted to be me/I give you all my love in full of my life...Baby..."They are just lost in each other...Suddenly a photographer ask them for a photo..
Mohit and Mouni(together):Sure😃. And they give this shot.
Hey foram di I wrote this. I hope you and other guys will like it. I don't know whether it is the most romantic one or not.But I will be waiting for your reaction.😊

By Divyadaya13

Originally posted by foram
guys time for an ff

the ff must be the most romantic one
Ye photo dekhkar main itni mantramugdh ho jaati hoon, ke kuch soch hi nahi pati hoon. Such a romantic pose. Kya FF likhoon samajh main nahi aa raha. You start the FF dear Rimi, this time i want to take inspiration from you. Par ye photo dekhkar ek Advt. yaad aa gaya-

"Ye Fevicol ka majboot jod hai tootega nahin"😉😆

And

Originally posted by divyadaya13

😃Photographer-Come on Bday gal and Mohit, aap dono ka bhi ek photo ho jaye.

Mohit thinking- Wow yahi mauka hai, ise haath se nahi jaane doonga.

Mohit and Mouni shyly come and stand together.

Photographer- Are yaar kya kar rahe ho dono, koi accha pose do yaar, aap ke fans bhi photos dekhenge.

Mohit- thinking Yahi mauka hai, apne dil ki baat ko bina kuch kahe batane ka.

Mouni ( comes near and stands very close to Mohit) eveh she is thinking- How
handsome he is looking today, but a bit tired too, poor guy he is such a perfectionist. I hope he is fine and fit. Kaash ke main kuch kar paati. I luv him so much.

Mohit- Taking the chance immediately holds her close. and all his tiredness goes away and he starts giving his dimpled smile. Even Mouni  feels so happy and leans on his strong and broad chest.

Photographer- Say cheese. (click)

and when we fans saw  the pic the next day🤬. Hum sabne ye saare expressions diye😃
By Vabs

Mouni is wondering where Mohit is
Mohit walks in at that moment
Photographer is taking no chances as he wants to capture this moment
He calls Mouni and says can you stand next to Mahadev
Mohit walks up and says someone call
me
Mouni says I did and stands close to him
Photographer wants to take some cozy pics of the two of them
Mohit puts his arms around her waist and pullls her close to him seeing this Mouni puts her hand on his chest and both smile for the camera.
Mohit wishpers you look ravishing tonight
Mouni you look dashing yourself.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Foram okay di I am going to take some rest.Please you continue the merging.you can get them on pg no.144 and pg no147. An Thanks so very much you di.😃
foram. thumbnail
congrates on 4th AT guys finally  ðŸ¥³
foram. thumbnail
good job rimi
love all mohinis and mohinians
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
By Divyadaya13
Shot successful ho gaya hai, Director chilla rahe hain "cut, now next shot" par lunch break ke baad, sabhi log lunch ke liye chale jaate hain, Par Mohit Mouni apne hi khayalon main khoye hue hain.

Mohit (thinking)- Phoolon ki tarah kitni nazuk hai Mouni. Ise umra bhar yunhi apni bahon main samaye rakh sakta hoon. (and he keeps on staring, as Mouni has her eyes closed) 

Mouni (thinking)- kitna sukoon mil raha hai mujhe Mohit ki bahon main, ji chahta hai yun hi aankhen band karke aaram kar loon) pata nahi ye sama phir ho na ho.

Mohit- Mouni

Mouni - haan

Mohit - Director ne cut kaha hai, shot accha raha ( but Mouni is not responding)

Mohit- (want to say Jaan,but only says)-" kahan khoi hui ho".

Mouni- Ji chahta hai hamesha ke liye yun hi tumhari bahon main soti rahoon, bahut dinon ke baad itna accha mehsoos kar rahi hoon. Ye dhoop, phir uspar barsaat, aur uspar, tumhara mujhe apni bahon main pakad lena, isse romantic aur kya ho sakta hai.

Mohit- Tum kya kehna chaha rahi ho.

Mouni- Abhi bhi nahi samjhe, and mouni is upset ( all this time she still has her eyes closed, so she has not seen Mohits expression. He is giving his hot dimpled smile)

Mohit- Tum samjha do na.

Mouni- (Opens her eyes and makes a face)  ab itne bhi nasamajh nahi ho , saying this she tries to go away from him, but he holds her back)

Mohit- Main, main, woh, main

Mouni- Ye bakri ki tarah kya main, main lagake rakha hai Mohit. Kuch lete kyun nahi.

Mohit- Gale main kharash hain, bahut si dawaiyan li.

Mouni- Ye hum dono ka kya chal raha hai, baat kahan se kahan pahunch gayi. hum kya kharash ki goli ka advertisement kar rahe hain kya? Tum hamesha aise hi karte ho. Baat kuch aur hoti hai, tum kehte kuch aur ho. Jo kehna hai, keh dona na Mohit.

Mohit kuch kehne hi wala hota hai, par utne main un dono ko Kisi ke aane ki aahat hoti hai aur dono jaldbaazi main apni apni van ki taraf rukh karte hain.

(guys do you remember, even int the above scene Nandi is hiding behind the tree, but not seen in the above pic. otherwise i would have put some comic dialogue, including him too in the above conversation.Phir ye scene Rom Com ho jaata😆

By Foram

the scene was sati was going to fall and jataa has to stop her from falling and take her in his arms.
the shot was done in the first time only.
director said cut and every one moved from there as they were having break.
but mohit-mouni were still in the same trance.
they were locked passionately in the eyekock that they forgot that shot was over and everybody has gone.

they were passionately looking in each others eyes.

Mohit:(thinking : kash ye pal yahi ruk jaaye
aur hum yunhi ek dusre ke saath rahe hamesha,)

Mouni: (me tumse pehle kyu nai mili,kaha the tum,
timse milkar aisa laga mano jaise meri duniya hi badal gai ho)

Mohit: (aj tak me jiski talaash kar raha tha vo tum hi thi,tum hi ho jisne mere jine ke mayne badal diye)

mouni: tumse milkar fir se ek baar dil jeena chahta hai,
itne dhoke seh chuki hun ki dil dubaara pyaar nai karna chahta par tumhare paas hone se mujhhe acha lagta hai,
i have started liking you.
maine apne dil ko bahot samjhaya par dil hi nai man raha hai.

Mohit: mein bhi tumhe pasand karne kaga hun,aur tumse dur nai jaan chahta.

Mouni: kya tum sach me mera saath doge,mujhe chod ke to nai jaaoge?

Mohit :me hamesha tumhara saath dunga aur kahin nai jaaunga.

Mouni: thankyou thankyou so much.

they both stands but still are looking in each others eyes they start walking were the other crew is but suddenly mouni slips and uske pair me moch aati hai,
seeing this mohit picks her in his arms.
they are still looking in each others eyes mohit starts walking ...

By Vabs

It was a cold morning when this scene was about to be taken. The rain gods had been invoked by Mahadev

Mahadev was standing and was enjoying the rains when Sati was supposed to fall into his arms in an instant. After a couple of retakes the shot was okayed. Not that neither Sati or Mahadev minded.

After the last and final take the director calls cut but Sati and Mahadev remain rooted to each other. The director say Mohit sir shot is ok and to Mouni maam shot over.

But neither listen as they are lost in their own worlds

Mouni. I want to remain like this forever in your arms

Mohit  I know you do

Mouni do you hear something

Mohit  What I only hear your breathing

The director is going crazy as he wants to move on with the take

He comes up to them and says please sir I want to pack up in an hour's time.

Mouni I think someone is talking to us

Mohit  who

Mouni aren't your arms tired 

Mohit you are light as a feather

The director decided to do something and shouts on the loudsepeaker this wakes up Mahadev and Sati from thier trance. And together they walk up and sit down with a smile on their face.
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
hi mohinis