Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

<font color="#0000FF"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Okay guys back to the game.
Guess and explain the scenes please:
1."Iss tarah bar bar mujhe bibash kar dene se main tumhari prem ko sweekar nahi sakta"
2."Sati iss ...main ajeevan...rahegi,parantu kabhi v aap ko smaran nahi karegi"😭
</font></font>

<font size="6"><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And now I am remembering Foram<font size="6">di and Div<font size="6">yadidi you both wrote ffs on this pic<font size="6">s.Please try to bring them here and post.I am completely lost them.😭😭😭Please.</font></font></font></font></font></font>

1 mahadev to sati. I dont remember dis. I gues wen sati went to samshan for the sake of nandavrat and mahadev comer and stops her. 2. Sati is daksh rekha me aajeevan jalti rahegi parantu aap ka smaran nai karegi.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is the scene where Daksh puts Sati inside the circle of fire as Mahdev comes to her rescue and wakes her up from Yog Nindra as punishement he does this I think. And when Prasuti comes to tell her that Chadrama is going to get punishemet as a result of her love for Mahadev. Sati tries to burn her foot and Mahadev comes and stops her and tells her to forget him. Sati says everyone is telling me what to do even my father and now you. How can you tell me to stop loving you.

SadhanaV thumbnail
I am so depressed and sad now. I just discovered that my neice managed to delete all my shiv sati scenes from my phone. And it took me ages to download them all. As my laptop behaves in a funny way from time to time and completely stops working, And now I have completely forgotten how to do it again. She is only 2 years and i can't figure out how she did it. She also deleted some pics. Thankfully left some of my favs. So need to take pics again.
SadhanaV thumbnail
OMG this is the best news. Where did you hear it from. Love Mohit and Mouni👏
foram. thumbnail
Yeah thats a great news.
M Surprisd that mouni is not a part of dis show nw since six months stil people mis mohit-mouni As couple just like us.
And they are the best and divine couple wow m just happy happy.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow dats a gr8 news... MM are the best couple... yay!!

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missing u mouni as sati...
.Reshama. thumbnail
foram. thumbnail
foram. thumbnail