Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan/NiShal AT#52 Tum Bin<3 - Page 111

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nahi nahi shrav dey wud hug her n forgive her d very next moment! dont u  noe how biased vadheras are

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But as usual no one will shout at her m sure..
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shravy, Guess both the sisters are in for some crucial moments!

& dont count on SB.. The woman's gonna tell Maanvi's the reason Jevika killed Karan & roll her eyes at Mannu again! I can easily predict the dialogue : "If Maanvi hadnt put weird ideas abt Karan on J's dimaag, J wud nt hav gone to K's place & mera beta mere saath hota"🤢🤢🤢
Shrav123 thumbnail
Kamines..wish they had thoda akal in them..i wont get suprised if maanvi covers up for jeevika when she will be telling the truth..waise ek doubt..will maanvi beside her the time she will tell the truth??
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Guess yes! After all its Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.. So hw can a behna nt be present wen the other tells the truth!😆! They are gonna show huge drama on this confession.. Bt Psshhh.. Like always, its nt gonna click, am almost sure!! & this time, we will hv saboot!! TRP's on wednesday🤣🤣
..Gowri.. thumbnail
They shud've waited fr some more time before J confessed  to the whole family! I mean, a private confession to Viren was quite OK.. But To the entire family??? 

The CV's shud've waited.. Shown some VirMan separation scenes, them missing each other, Virika all sad & guilty.. But Naii... EHM superfast tho rukega hi nahi.. Blink an eye & the track is over!🤢🤢🤢
Shrav123 thumbnail
Lol di...i hope we get a good VV bros scene..and no comments about J and cvs di..